Dont tell me that the german goverment are about to be cucks and let the guitly guy off...

Dont tell me that the german goverment are about to be cucks and let the guitly guy off... just like the new years gang rapes last year where they let everybody go at the end of the night??
Looks like they are already making excuses

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38379157

Other urls found in this thread:

mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/inland/berlin-lkw-terror-anschlag-weihnachtsmarkt-100.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-12/berlin-weihnachtsmarkt-kurfuerstendamm-gedaechtniskirche-attentat
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNm8iX7BS_S2jCyc4iNn6I0NXslMT5l36cqny5vSXQJa5OOQ/viewform
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38379157
twitter.com/AnonBabble

huh?

Because of the stupid fucking sjws

Soon every crime committed by a minority will be ignored

FUCK THIRD WAVE FEMINISM

You're a retard

German user here...

Anyone got any news?
I kinda dont trust our media anymore after it took them a week to talk about cologne...

>>
>> ______________¶___
>>|Deus Vult faggots ||l “”|””\_,__
>>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@) ....>-|o --- ich bin ein berl...aahhh!
>>
>> Bück dich befehl ich dir........kekek lololol!

to be fair, he was arrested a mile away from the crime scene just walking down the street, so they can't possibly know for sure he was the driver unless they find his fingerprints on the steering wheel or something.

Du hast, du hast mich

A bystander supposedly followed him and called the police.

They aren't absolutely sure they have the right guy. He denies it which fails at hitting the profile of Islamists, there are always exceptions to the rule. This dude could be the first chicken shit Islamist type, they still seem to think he's most likely the guy.

However, adults have a pretty high standard of evidence. They just want people to be aware that there's a chance the loon responsible might still be at large.

You can't be that retarded

Du hast mich gefragt,

Und wir schaffen das.

which is also not the same as beeing caught red handed

ahh... a sandnigger dindu!

It's all so ironic and well it hurts... Europe is pretty soft on punishment it amazes me. You should see the punishment some criminals get here in the UK.
Apparantly, he was Afghani or Pakistani. It's just that, if he did that there, he would be hanged.

Well whatever they should just execute him publicly for good measure.

Hes a Refugee who isnt from Syria, so hes guilty anyways. Deportation costs to much, end of story, bubuhy shithead.

Most likely. Though there was a lot of time and distance from the arrest and he fails to hit a lot of the profile of Islamic Terrorists. Nevertheless, there are always variances in the profile.

Be quiet, the grown ups are talking. Go play your Cheerios quietly.

right now, most news think. that the guy isn't th real one, so the killer is still free

mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/inland/berlin-lkw-terror-anschlag-weihnachtsmarkt-100.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-12/berlin-weihnachtsmarkt-kurfuerstendamm-gedaechtniskirche-attentat

Im the German user you cuck.
I have friends in Berlin, you little shit.

You want to call me a child? You know shit. You know shit about what im going through right now. Fuck yourself, fuck your existance, fuck the air youre breathing and fuck your whole presence on this board.

You fucking cuck. Fucking liberal cuntworshipper. You little piece of ignorant trash.

Youre the reason why trump was voted, youre the reason people hate SJW's, youre a waste of oxigen and atoms. You fucking worthless piece of trash go fucking die. Know your fucking place you fucking cunt, you little worthless piece of niggerrapemeat.

Go fucking an hero and stop wasting our time you piece of degenerated shit.

Fuck you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

no he wouldnt and if you think that punishment makes any difference
youre a sad troll

ah okay, is this OP?

is there not any hard evidence?

Kek good one.
Thanks for making me laugh, i need that rn.

Inb4: captcha goes:
choose all the food.

I can because im not a nigger.

i think we need to bring back public hangings. Its the best way to get a point across. Putting fear in the eyes of these assholes is literally what we need. U cant expect them to just listen if we slap them on the hand

It's working for ISIS so why not for the west, right?

This

germans always lose like niggers

>Hadn't finished asylum papers
>Cited for minor crimes

>Crimes

So a fucking shitslim who came to a country for a better life, then proceeds to violate it's laws; is allowed to stay and then do this shit. Well done earth, Germany's just the 2nd cuck-iest nation apart from Sweden.

Slavs are white

> dont trust media
> better ask Sup Forums

its laws

slavs are lower than niggers

Sounds like a logical point to me tbh.

I too just got my degree from pseudoscience university.

Not him, but you're retarded to think anything is lower than a nigger apart from maybe the mudslimes.

Im not a troll fag. I am Pakistani (sadly) but what those Muslims are doing in Europe; here they would be punished. Pakistan brought back that death penalty after that school masacre in 2014. What does America do? *Gently put them to sleep with fluids* Altough granted they do fuck up those cocktails and death row inmates have suffered injections too. Like the other guy who replied. Public haggings are better than nothing.

Thats why I love about America. They make em suffer in prison, THEN, they kill then.

>caring so hard about the attack
I am from Berlin and I honestly don't really give a shit.

i'm sure you graduated retardo cum lately

Religion doesnt equal race.
Also you could be a female black but i feel they are less hated

Those fucks had it comming. They bombed London didn't they? Every good fighter design they had, hitler insisted should be a bomber.

Learn2airforce mr Hitler.

If the information is right, it is.
He got caught redhanded by the bystander and he followed him all the way and told the police where he was.

im gonna tell the police i saw you do it. guess that means you did it huh?

maybe the bystander was involved & he set the dude up retardo

Honestly I do... well 'care' about thoae Germans. More reasons to hate Muslim countries :/ Even if youre not Muslim
Im just more sad that we will always be divded. Wr are all Earthlings as gay as that sounds. Maybe an invasion will unite us idk

dont speak logic to idiots..

Hi ! This survey is for u and just for u. I'm a french student, and each student is required to write a Master's thesis. This memoir is dedicated to you. Thk you ;) -it’s anonymous-

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNm8iX7BS_S2jCyc4iNn6I0NXslMT5l36cqny5vSXQJa5OOQ/viewform

How do people let the driver get away from the scene? I'm pretty sure I'd be suflexing this fucking cunt from the scene to the fucking jailhouse. How does a motherfucker get away from some shit like this?

The point is that the attacks on Dresden were not even strategically important, the war nearly was won and the bombings were just to kill as many people (civilians) as possible and fuck Dresden up.
The bombings over London etc. were not nearly as brutal.

CAN YOU SUBMISSIVE GAY WESTERN UNDERSTAND? I'M NOT SURPRISED THAT THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT WAS THE FIRST TO GET IT, SINCE GERMANY IS THE MOST ADVANCED COUNTRY OF THE WEST. SEE, WE GOT THE TRUTH OF LIFE AND THE MIGHT TO MAKE THINGS RETURN TO SANITY. STOP COMPLAINING, ACCEPT YOU ARE BUT OUR PUPPIES. ALL OF YOU, EVEN THE BASQUES, WHO HAVE NOTICED HOW DECADENT YOU ARE LONG AGO. THIS IS NOTHING, JUST A TRUCK. FEAR HELL, THAT IS. YOU SAW NOTHING, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL. A TRUCK IS JUST LICK IN YOUR DAUGHTER'S WET CUNT COMPARED TO WHAT AWAITS YOU. SURRENDER NOW. MORE TRUCKS WILL COME BRINGING WISDOM, UNTIL YOU SAY "OH THESE WERE TRUCKS ENOUGHT, WE GOT WISDOM ENOUGH, WE NOW REALIZE HOW FOOL WE WERE. I'LL JOIN YOU, WHERE DO I SIGN?". DO IT NOW, WESTERNS. DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR WANTON DAUGHTER'S CUNT. DO IT AND BE SAVED.

Only due to cultural Marxism, slavs don't really give a fuck and go about their business apart from maybe the ruskies.

Nice try, Cletis, a German would be able to type something coherent. Your red, white, and blue can be seen from altitude.

He hadn't finished the papers, he was most likely going to be declined, there's a solid chance that's what brought this on. At least if it turns out this was him.

>FUCK THIRD WAVE FEMINISM
That escaleted quickly

>Dont tell me that the german goverment are about to be cucks and let the guitly guy off
How do you know he is guilty?

That's why I wrote
>If the information is right
And this should be pretty easy to find out.

Would be pretty cool tbh. Fuck racism, well start speciecism by murdering some green marsians in unity.

exactly

sjw / feminism politics is the reason why we let refugees come and why we like "multiculturalism"....

What are you going through rn?

dont even try to read this its autism

That feel when you rage so hard youre mistaken for some ancient Sup Forums creature

My foot up your ass. Wearing my grungiest Danners, bitch.

Ha ha yeah. That's what humans do best anyway, kill.

I mean if it takes you a year to fill out some frigging paperwork, language barrier might be a thing but I'm almost adamant they'd have translators on call or paperwork in their native language. And true it might not be him, but look at the track record.

What I'd really like to know is what 'minor crimes' he committed.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-38379157

>Loaded with steel beams, it veered into the market at 20:14 local time (19:14 GMT), crashing through wooden huts and stands packed with tourists and locals.

Bullshit fake story, steel beams can't melt Nazi's

>grungiest Danners
>my sides

They're probably in shock or helping to deal with the 50+ injured. The only people who could handle this situation are keyboard warriors who can do anything, any time, anywhere, without hesitation. At least until they wake up.

Anyone have that webm of the crane falling in Mecca?

>Loaded with steel beams, it veered into the market at 20:14 local time (19:14 GMT),

Where was the jet fuel when you needed it...

Well the Germans bloody started it. You shouldn't fuck with Britain you'll get yourself a bloody nose.

Komm mal runter, Jungchen

>keyboard warriors
No, this is what a fucking logical grown man would do

hitler would be rolling in his grave if he was dead

start shit, get rekt

People are already dead you edgelord faggots. If the police do not handle this issue with respect and sensitivity, they can incite more events. None of you can understand obvious things like this because your all autistic.

el

About new years gang rape:
They will hand out free condoms this time to prevent pregnancy and disease.

Like so many, his ass needs to go. Immigration fuels our nations in the west, but we don't have to throw the borders open to every messed up hate machine. The asylum seekers need to be strictly vetted.

You are utterly retarded. Kawadoody isn't real, and you've never been tested outside of your chair, Clarence.

It was the Americans who saved you cowardly hides you worthless limey

Thats complete bullshit.
I man from the right side of germany (west) would never put his holy, aryan dick in a chinky bitch from the east.

They should prosecute the racist fuck who chased him down

OK GO ON KEEP DENYING YOUR STUPID WESTERN. GO ON. MEANWHILE I'LL BE HERE FUCKING YOUR WANTON VIRGIN UNMARRIED WESTERN DAUGHTERS TIGHT ASS WITH MY PROFANE DOUBLE-SIDED DILDO. GO ON, WESTERN. KEEP DENIYING AND COMPLAINING, I'M NOT IN A HURRY. HUMMM YUUMMY WANTON YOUNG WESTERN BICH ASS... HUMMM YUMMMYY. GO ON WESTERN, KEEP UP YOUR STUPIDITY. I CAN WAIT.

No lie, man. I'd gaffle the fuck out of the driver. It'd be my 2nd priority beyond the immediate safety of those nearby. What if that was just the first wave of the attack? Stupid motherfuckers don't think about that sort of thing. Neutralize the threat. That might come from the training I've had, but I'm pretty sure I'd think the same way before I had any training.

>insinuating youre going to test anybody
Literally you dont have a spic of intelligence in your skull do you. pun intended fagget

stfu irish gyppo

we still had canada, australia, india etc.

Im fucking scared.

I am for about two years.
It started when they started coming here.
I grew up in one of our wonderful "multicultural" districts, and i experienced the benefits of islam first hand. I was the litterally ONLY german kid at school, and i got beat up for being german regularely. One of these fuckers kicked me in the balls allmost daily after school. I grew up with this environment that i, as a White, German Boy, am not allowed to talk back because thats racist and im opressing them. Thanks Liberals.

Shit went on and on and every year some cuck in his suit with his kids on an all white private school decided its a great idea to implement this into school and that into cafetaria and it got worse and worse and worse.

Eventually, by the time i hit 6th grade, we didnt have pork in our cafetarias anymroe, because its offensive towards the muslim kids.
We had petitions going on because some kebab from our school was going to be deportet.
Nikabs and Burkhas were common on the schools i went to, even among the teachers who were supposed to teach modern values like dont stone your daughter to death if she looks at the wrong guy.

Talking about:

I grew up with honor killings in my neighbourhood on a regular basis.
The kebab kids in my school were usually those who pulled off the shady shit, who had knifes and the occassional gun, all kinds of shit.

To put it into perspective, our kebab is what the blacks are in the US. Yes, there are some or even many who are decent human beings, but that dosnt change the fact that most of them are trash and should be put away or, in our case, be deported.

So now, two years ago, when the whole shit started to become more imminent, with the whole lampedusa bullshit and whatnot, i started to worry. Any logical person would.

We all knew that it wasnt going to be just those poor syrians who came fleeing from war, i wouldnt have a problem with that.

>supposedly

check em

>dont read it tho still autist

>That might come from the training I've had
Careful there, mister operator!

GO ON, I'LL BE HERE FUCKING YOUR WESTERN LITTLE CUNT ASSES WHILE I STUFF HER CUNT WITH LIES AND PROMISES LIKE YOU DO, YOU FUCKS. A-HA!

>cancer

Now you gettin mad, literally Britain was the only reason hitler lost. It was the only country against him for like 18 months. Like i don't get why Natsocs can't admit Hitler was a deeply flawed man, who ultimately lead his country to destruction.

everyone crying about those 13 germans. FUCK THOSE 13 GERMANS. Only 5,999,999,987 more need 2 die to be even for the holocaust

Lol - I hope you are a fucking islamist. One day my drone flying homies will fly that cruise missile right through your mud hut window.

But you're probably some fucking 13 year old skipping school. If you are you should go see your Marine Corps recruiter. They've got something for you.

It's funny, cause in the USA everyday multuiple people getting killed by Americans...
So you're basically killing yourselves eh?

So get your shit in your country together, we have a lot of problems here because of the USA, because of CIA Operations in the fifties, Al Qaida, ISIS, Taliban however you name it, we have them because of the manipulating USA.

But hey, at least the teenagers here aren't killing each other in the schools.