After all of the cabinet appointments of rich members of the nwo why do people who aren't rich still think trump will...

After all of the cabinet appointments of rich members of the nwo why do people who aren't rich still think trump will make their lives better?

I didn't make the picture. My question still stands

Also comma splice

Pick on the grammar all you want. The truth is that trump is going to make everyone's lives worse to put more money in his and his cronies pockets

Because they just know what all of their friends and Facebook tells them. They don't actually pay attention

No fucking shit. Hes appointing people who have no concept of the working man, and they will only seek to make their business's prosper. I've talking with my trump supporting friends and the way they see it is "He's appointing other business men because america needs business men running it, not politicians." I tend to forget about the Founding Business Men.

The oligarchy has become real and all anyone is talking about is "muh guns are safe" you think the oligarchy will let you keep your guns? Your religion? Or your money? Fools

>why do people who aren't rich still think trump will make their lives better?
Because he picked smart people who became rich because they're smart. Dummy!

The CEO of Exxon is not going to be able to negotiate deals that help Americans. He will negotiate deals that help big business and keep the rich from losing any of their precious Billions

Most of them, including trump, are rich because their daddies were rich.

>I tend to forget about the Founding Business Men.
You're also a numb nutz fuck tard

When has a businessman ever made your life better? It's a dog eat dog world anf they look out for themselves

Americans always think that one day they will be rich. Always.

you should have elected hillary. she got rich taking rich people's money

True but the last thing rich people want is more rich people. That would dilute their wealth

you're dilusional

To be fair, billions are precious. They're worth about billions

I'm not the one who voted against my interests. I voted for the person who would make my life better now not for the person who will make my life better should I one day get rich

>I voted for the person who would make my life better now
so you voted for Trump then

just sayin

Because they are morons. And they will say trump didn't make their lives better because of the liberals, democrats and obama.

Itt: all my problems are caused by the big business boogey man!

As if you can't participate in the success of those very same big businesses. It's called equity -- get some and stfu.

You all act like someone owes you the hand-holding it would take to change your lives.

Well here's a little bit of hand holding for you: there is no safety. If you don't work, save, and then put your savings at risk in the markets, you are guaranteed to lose in the long term.