>Most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7CYxxGVI9g
youtu.be/gMuV4Vb2Mww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I SUMMON MYSELF! and my depression.

カラミチーマス

>I don't get fat from anything.
Same, but fat isn't the only problem with fast food and even if you look like a skelton on the outside your veins might get fucked.

That is one of the reasons I eat it. Nobody wants me so far in life. So I kind of give in to my suicidal thoughts and do self-harm even if it's not cutting, just eating bad and smoking.

Gotta love YouTube's new ad policy where you can't skip any ads. Now I'll have to watch through every cringey YouTube Red Special's commercials.

Get adblocker.

I'm getting it right now.

Kill all ads with the power of the almighty adblocker!!!

On mobile, you can skip ads.

/waifu/ is ded. hehe.

Some of them. There are unskippable ads too

I think I may need hospital.

What did you do now, .5

Couldnt sleep from the jaw pain. And you wish I was .5.

I've seen a pic of a white-blue-ish girl in christmas style doing karaoke (Maybe from brs I think) but I can't find it now. It was often used as start-post in waifu claimiing threads. Does anyone have it?

Not actually here.

Neat.
Why should i wish if you already are?
>

Because Im not. Never signed the contract, never made a deal.
>fever of 38C
Yeah. I need the hospital.

Thanks Sup Forumsro!

I am awake

I suppose this is just a "cozy" kind of day :^)

Yeah man.

What have you been up to, flanno?

Failed my road test, I might actually be retarded.
Time to go kms

Masturbation and chill.

:ok_hand:
s p i c y

THIS IS THE DFC POLICE!
YOU'VE BEEN ARRESTED FOR POSTING A BIMBO
>but I'll let you off the hook if you post best pic

How about no

Thank you, citizen of /waifu/, you may proceed

Shut it drunk bote

Make /waifu/ great again!

Hello people

wow rude.
Go to the hospital already

M/W/GA

RIP Mai.

Mai's dead. He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the persona he was user-waifuing with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chen, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that waifu or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

He wasn't thinking. He was NEVER EVER THINKING. He's the same autistic moron who wasted dubs just to yell in a random thread "make Sup Forums great again" without further explanation. Mai had aspergers like every other shitposting primitive.

He was an Austalian(mongoloid) piece of shit who was seeking attention. He was too lazy to finish his OC projects and stay the fuck in Sup Forums where he belonged.

If he truly wanted to make Sup Forums great again then he would have started with /s/fur, then trap threads, then those dirty scummy YLYL then cringe threads and then finally go for /waifu/ and hope the elites dont maul you and rip you off.
He would have been much better off trying to ally with the spidey poster against loli threads. Sup Forums didn't give a shit themselves and would have enjoyed kicking lolis ass.

If anything he should have been happy just with claiming. What the hell was he thinking about intercepting /waifu/? /waifu/ was a trap all along. Sup Forums gets touchy when you steal anime from it.

I need someone to take me, its 5:30 am

File name kek

youtube.com/watch?v=X7CYxxGVI9g

He will be forever in my heart.

God tier waifu coming through.

Takao is cuter.

Wasted quads, fucking waifu claiming fags

Atago best gril

youtu.be/gMuV4Vb2Mww

Wait, Mai left? What cunt made him do that?

>spamming the thread
Just stop.
Just fucking stop...
What are you doing with your life? Sitting all day on your computer getting triggered at things people post online with Cheetos dust on your shirt.
You're sick, you fucking disgust me.
Every time I see one of your posts it gives me cancer.
You're nothing to me.
>X is dead meme
Hilarious and original. You deserve to run /r9k/ with your originality. You're so hilarious.
Just fucking stop.
This is the cringiest thing I've ever seen

Nothing, he left after completing 1 year of shitposting here.

You actually wrote that? That's pretty autistic.

Well.. R.I.P.
I hope that is the Mai I am thinking about. The only Mai I know.

You sure told me.

Post mai's farewell i want a good kek

same