>He will never win the recount
>He will never win the electoral reaffirmation
>"He will NEVER by my president"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=yJTOlQ8jHhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you got cucked by russia

how's that swamp draining going? lobbyists and literal billionaires will be sure to stick up for middle america

Just because he was elected doesn't mean i have to like him.

He is still a piece of shit, but i guess thats what this county deserves..

Over fill that swamp!

>I WILL BUILD A WALL

>w-well at some parts a f-fence might be enough

>I WILL PUT HILLARY IN JAIL

>w-well, you know...the clintons...they are nice people

>OBAMACARE MUST BE STOPPED

>w-well some parts are actually pretty g-g-good

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>nominats the richest cabinet in the history of the united states including ExCOM and fucking GOLDMAN SACHS(!!!) employes

Trumpets got cucked by their meme candidate even before he is officially elected lmao

>appointing non-career politicians isn't draining the swamp
wew
cant wait to see what you faggots have to say after a successful 8 year term. will you ever admit you were wrong?

>He will never win the popular vote

oh shit

>voting for a career con-artist billionaire sociopath who claimed he wouldn't use his office to support billionaires like himself
There's a reason the rest of the world thinks the yanks are stupid, this is just living proof of it.

He never did beat Bernie

Bernie was beaten by the Democratic Party before Trump had the chance to run against him and have the opportunity to prove that point wrong

did you see the other choice we had?

Because Soros is/was doing such a good job sticking up for middle america right?

choices, user.
Only stein was a bad choice. Clinton was 80 times better than Trump. She wouldn't let Russia assume rank 1 in the world as Trump will.

Yes, he did beat Bernie.
Bernie wasn't beaten by the Democratic Party, He was beaten by Hillary Clinton.
The american people did not want him, and he lost bad because of that.

>Cucked by russia
>Doesn't know america was built on revolution and Americans did all that shit

He would not have beaten Bernie and he lost by 3,000,000 votes. That's not super-close to Hillary.

I mean, I voted for him but those two are just inaccurate.

lol

there were only 2 possile choices

and hillary was going to start a war with russia. you and i maybe would have been drafted. would you have liked freezing to death in siberia?

If she would continue on Obama's policies, like she claimed she would. Then yes she would let Russia assume rank 1. Have you read the Posdesta emails? she was already caught selling arms to Russia and facilitating the sale through her Clinton Foundation

Us would not and could not invade russia. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Sanctions are way more effective. look at the Ruble

Yeah, the most ethically Right member of the Democratic party cheated him out of the DNC primary. You could've still technically voted for him.

Wrong and the podesta emails show that they wanted trump so Putin could assume rank 1.

>The american people did not want him
Most of the American people didn't even know what he wanted because Trump-o-vision was taking up 90% of the airtime and Shillary shat on everything he did.

Copypasta, it's getting stale. I don't know why so many idiots even join in on those threads.

>A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

>you could've still techincally thrown away your vote
thanks for reminding me

he should go back to pol

b is for shitposting only

This has to be b8

>Wrong
What a convince counter argument. Clearly you have never read the emails. Podesta was Clinton's campaign manager, at what point would he want Trump to win? Fucking idiot. The emails where littered with strategies for the dems to steal the election and full of all the unethical BS HRC was doing while in office of Secretary of State

meanwhile yanks dont care and are unaffected by where-ever-you-live's whatever-they-are.

>He will never beat Bernie
Well, he didn't. HRC and the DNC did that for him.

gr8 b8

But if you're serious, what emails did you read?
Or is that echo chamber that deafening that you're beginning to hear/see things you want to believe?

>reframing the argument so you can ignore the fact that your candidate is doing the opposite of what he promised
wew
can't wait to see what you faggots have to say when the poverty level doubles after TWO 4 year terms (because you know, there's no such thing as an 8 year term you drumpf loving moron). will you ever admit you were wrong?

lol at you if you think HRC or Trump had anything to do with what the american people wanted. HRC rigged her primary; Trump lost the popular vote.

but your idealism is cute. there's totally no corruption or tomfuckery going on. the US is the shining beacon of a fair representative government, and all that other bullshit you were spoonfed and too stupid to question.

Liberals literally BTFO.

No, he beat Hillary Clinton, who won against Bernie. It's not the same thing.

Bernie would not have presented himself the way that Hillary did. He wouldn't have based his entire campaign on being "not Trump" and thinking that was enough to win. He wouldn't have shown up having scripted answers since he wouldn't have leaked debate questions, and he would have actually debated Trump on points other than fucking emails and going to prison. They would have actually gone head to head on real issues, and people could have actually made an informed decision on which policy was better instead of "hurrrr lock 'er up" or "he said grab 'em by the pussy"

Now you know how we feel about Obama

:(

:c

>you got cucked by russia
>Someone released hacked DNC emails revealing that the democrats are scumfucks who rigged their primary, and are up to all sorts of shady shit.
>The american people make an informed decision as a result
>cucked
wew lad

>The american people make an informed decision as a result
>informed decision
i'm guessing 90% of the people who voted in the presidential election (lowest dem turnout in two decades btw) were "informed" by their chosen media outlets, all of which picked a very clear side in the contest.

nobody in this shithole society wants to be informed; they want to be told that they're right and the other guys are wrong, so they go watch whatever bullshit-vendor sells their favorite brand of bullshit. which is exactly what the DNC and the GOP want; an ignorant, divided populace that's easier to control. you trump fanbois played right into their hands, just like the rest of the US. don't think you're special because you voted for a dick; you're just as broken as the people who voted for hillary because they're scared of bernie because they'd never heard of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

Yeah lazy faggy PC college kids are too cool to vote therefore the americans actually worth something to society got to make the decision. We also had cars unlike most dem voters so they couldn't make it. Why should the filth and blight of our country vote anyway? Shit worked exactly how it should've. Natural selection bitch

Apparently dying old people with cars are more important than the future of our society

fucking WEW

No. The only dems now a days are 13-20. The rest of us were trump.
23 here with car and house. Yes dems are scum and are worthless. Im 23 and got all this shit and they are car less full time college students? Fuck those kids. This is the way it should be. They don't know how to survive therefore have no say

>more important than niggers

yea they are

>the future of our society

you mean mexicans?

I wasn't aware that you believed niggers went to college

>why should people who disagree with me have a say in how their lives are run?
>skyrocketing student loans and a system designed to keep people from affording luxury items like cars = "natural" selection

god I wish I lived in your fantasy world. I assume that once you get past the smell of your own shit, it's very nice and comfy with your head so far up your own ass.

>I got lucky so fuck all of you who didn't.
go fuck yourself, mate

youtube.com/watch?v=yJTOlQ8jHhY

Nigga I'm 23 with a house and a car, there's no excuse. Don't give me that student loan bullshit, cuz guess what? Never was a problem for me and I'm already at the finishline. AND i was juvinille offender. Those faggots are literally worthless

actually they do go to college because they are forced to by liberal brainwashed libs

its free

they can have sat scores 200 points below whites and they still get a spot

and they still manage to fuck themselves by rapping/assaulting women or just generally failing out of school

WEW so glad we told some hard working white dood with 200 points higher and no criminal record to FUCK OFF bc we want to fill our academia with nigers

>i'm okay with russia helping elect our president

RNC also got hacked, only DNCs were released
come on

Congratulations, you want a prize for getting through college?

People go to college to make a better life for themselves, and 90% of the people at my university have cars. It's the norm here. Must be a regional thing to jerk yourself over having a vehicle

Lucky? I was locked up at 16 and still got this far. Luck had nothing to do with it. I worked hard, studied the stock market on youtube and here i am. Everything i have is MINE. I could get out of the ghetto then these faggy rich college sissies shouldn't have any issues but they do

The DNC and the media colluded to beat Bernie. While the DNC was undercutting his efforts to build teams in key states the media was telling everyone that he'd already lost when he actually had a pretty clear path to winning. Exit polling of dem primary voters in key states revealed that most of them thought Bernie already lost mathematically because the media told them so. That's also how you know the media isn't liberal. It's a purely corporate endeavor, just like Hillary's career.

>found the lazy nigger

only a dindu nuffin would think a car is a luxury

how about get a job you lazy piece of shit

>juvinille

Student loans were never a problem for you because you dropped out in 5th grade

Well he never beat bernie....so.

Liberals should just leave Sup Forums these threads always have them BTFO. Why do they even try to argue? Trump wo its over.

Are you sure you want to say a drop out is already a bigger success than you?
Also graduated even tho i had to take an extra year after being locked up

Shouldn't you be changing your monarch's bedpan?

Then release the others out of fairness and watch the hilarity.

implying buying a car/house on credit at 23 is any sort of accomplishment

thats right bernie let himself be cucked by hillary just like he did with those 2 fat nigers who drove him off the stage

in any kind of contest with trump bernie would cry like a fuckin child and plead for death

Got a house too bitch at 23. Yeah I'll jerk myself since i didn't even have to go to college like you retards. All i did was make a stock account and press a button once a week

>WEW so glad we told some hard working white dood with 200 points higher and no criminal record to FUCK OFF bc we want to fill our academia with nigers

well, he got the better end of the stick. college in the US is nothing but a fucking money sink. that white kid probably went to a trade school, didn't have stupid amounts of debt, managed to get a decent paying job, and got to start his life earlier. college is a scam.

I love trump tho

My credit score is N/A. own the whoooole thing baby. Admit you're worthless college sissy rich boy

>dropout felons vote for trump

Nice! You beat the system!

Now explain to me how you think that makes you qualified to have a relevant opinion on people trying to go to college for a job they aspire to do instead of sit at home all day like a NEET?

>Gets outsucceeded by a felon drop out
I wouldn't go around telling people that

You don't have the guts to post spiderman. I fucking dare you.

Because i went to college for a year, and i found out it was a scam. Anyone who stays and won't admit that deserves to fail, it's literally natural selection

>studied the stock market on youtube
>Everything i have is MINE

yea, your accomplishments have NOTHING to do with the society in which you life and off of which you profited.

>I could get out of the ghetto then these faggy rich college sissies shouldn't have any issues but they do

maybe you were born with gifts for making a dollar; maybe you were born smarter than some people. You clearly weren't born with a greater sense of humanity than many. it all points back to you not acknowledging that most of the time, when someone has it bad, there's not much they could have done differently. but it's easier to just point at the few who fucked up and assume that you're superior, not just that you started out with advantages that they didn't have. go ahead and pat yourself on the back you worthless piece of shit. you're what's wrong with the human race; you're the reason the aliens will kill us all for being a shitty species that can't think past our immediate surroundings.

Most people who go to college end up with debt and shitty job. But you can go and believe the Lie if you want, Sucka

>outsucceeded

wew

>having a concept of material value
>user develops attachments to inanimate objects
>being a societal participant
>owning multiple things
>user doesn't live in a free barrel and mouth off to historically great military generals
Loser

Of course it's a fucking scam that's what actual progressives have been trying to tell you people for fucking decades wow

I'm not going to sit here and tell you how much I make, what toys I have, or how successful I am, because I REALLY don't want to sound like this asshole.

but yes, a car is a fucking luxury. if you don't think so, you're a spoiled cunt who doesn't appreciate the things they have.

Don't you fucking dare. You don't post spiderman at all never.

>doctors just couldn't admit that medicine is a scam

>i had to take an extra year after being locked up
way to make it seem like it was because you were locked up and not because you're a moron who had to take all the remedial classes.

btw, glad to hear that business "degree" is working out for you.

this
retarded sentiment is retarded
I was kicked out for being lazy and even I don't harbor that kind of stupidity.

you want me to believe that you dropped out because college is a scam and not because you use words like "juvinille" and "outsucceeded"?

ok bud

Tell me, why the fuck wouldn't the RNC hacks have been released then? I have only two reasons why that come to mind: 1) They really didn't get hacked, or 2) They got hacked but the hackers didn't find anything good because the RNC isn't as corrupt as the piece of shit DNC

You sad desperate trumptards. Ignorant as fuck, so easily duped, with no moral center and some truly fucked value systems. You're about to be so fucked over and you're so fucking stupid you'll defend him while he butt fucks you. I'm one of those elites you think trump is going to butt fuck on your behalf. Fucking retards. I'm getting the tax cuts - supply side economics and all that. Think he's going to bring those jobs back? Capitalism baby. Capitalism decided you were redundant losers and butt fucked you good. Those of us that weren't retards went with the flow and we did quite well. I'll do well under trump also. I had sympathy for your plight and wanted to work together to find a solution that worked for all of us. But you gave us trump. Now you can just go fuck yourselves. Losers.

well, felons didn't. but dropouts... yea, they voted for him in fucking droves

You know what? You're right i did lose my humanity along the way. A wise man once told me nice guys ALWAYS finish last. He's right.
Also every little thing that happens in politics globally affects my line of work very very much so. Commoditys are directly affected by every little bomb that goes off or plane that's shot down, or a bunch of savages burn down a city cuz they didn't get their way. That affects me

>oh no!
>please mr big burly man don't put your thick juicy cock in my ass!
>I might not like it!
>(please post more spiderman)

Yea cuz Obama was so much better.

Says the fag who lives with his parents past the age of 20. Go home

>natural selection
You say those words, but they way you say them makes me think you don't know what they mean.

Trump's retards will be gloating until he fucks them over

>mfw most trump supporters have never been adults under 'trickle-down' economics

the coastal liberals will make out like bandits. the mid-west and south are fucked (rightfully so).

Financially I'm really excited for Trump. And for AG Sessions to put opiate/marijuana-using scum in prison.

Fucking stop for real your ruing this thread. I WILL FIND U AND KILL YOU IM FUCKING SEROUS RĂˆEEEEE