What does Sup Forums think of my current lady friend? Be honest

What does Sup Forums think of my current lady friend? Be honest.

From what I can see, 8/10.

We're gonna need a bigger harpoon

She seems real cool, good personality. Does she listen to Childish Gambino by any chance?

what a fucking whale

Uh, this is not sufficient. How is her personality? Do you have common interests. How do you get along, etc.

Unless of course she's literally just an ass and legs, in which case I say you should get along fine.

her asshole looks like it smells faintly of cheesy poop and she has a nasty hemorrhoid

proof the fucks on here have 0 standards.
That hairy asshole and pussy and shit tier feet are an 8/10 for you? I cringe at what you must look like.

shave a little better maybe get her to wax and thats not even a biggie so would bang

too fat

Plz bleach her anus OP. It's disgusting.

What's wrong with her feet?

Got a bit of manass syndrome going on there. Looks a little overweight too. Probs good fun though OP I'm sure.

horrible belly hanging down and shitty crack. i'd rather have a wank, honestly.

You people disgust me. Id get more sexual pleasure from being killed and eaten alive than fuck that mess

What's so bad about that ass?

You're joking right?

killed and eaten alive

How abou my gfs ass?

Pale girls have brown assholes.

It's already a step higher than OP as her ass doesn't weigh the same as a healthy human being

the problem is, OP has posted this fucking ass and feet that is no different to any regular overweight white woman. why should we give a shit or be aroused? and horrible chubby whore would look exactly the same as this if you bent her over.