I don't understand why Australia got into a Civ game before Portugal, Holland, Sweden, Italy, Celts, Byzantine Empire...

I don't understand why Australia got into a Civ game before Portugal, Holland, Sweden, Italy, Celts, Byzantine Empire, Morocco, Ethiopia, Mali, Songhai, Ottoman Empire, Persia, Korea, Mongols, Mexico, Argentina, Cherokee, Iroquois, Sioux, Inca, Mayans, and Canada.

if you take out the ones that's been in the civ before it might little more sense, only little

>Playing Civ
>Not a paradox game

Casual

This

map painter simulator isn't that great, especially when they are over $100

>Cherokee
>relevant

Literally a bunch of shitskins who never achieved anything over than being genocided. Whats next, poland?

unironically this

>HoI 4

lel pleb

Mexico is represented by aztecs

pirate it you dumbass

Not-in-civtugal
I have a severe addiction to these. About half of my total steam game time is in EU4 and CK2.

it doesn't even matter. You could just make fantasy civs loosely based on actual civs and it would be more accurate than the games have ever been. It's just some loose cartoony shit. The civs chosen are irrelevant and minimal, how the devs decide to make them is relevant.

Civ 6 should be boycotted.

>I have a severe addiction to these. About half of my total steam game time is in EU4 and CK2.

I enter in a severe autism when playing that games, especially Victoria II

he is in the us, can go to jail if detected, you know jewmerica

civ would be so much better if:

1. the game didn't revolve around giving the computer a head start and having you try to catch up technology wise

2. diplomacy actually worked. I sure do love having a civ tell me how much they like me, then declare war on me as soon as our treaty ends, five times in a row

>Civ V workshop mods in Linux are still broken and require a shitty workaround to work
>expecting me to buy Civ VI

Come on, Sid.

>broken and require a shitty workaround
that descibes everything on Linux tbqhwy

I can't get over how Australia's symbol is literally a kangaroo.

Well, what would you use? A koala bear? A boomerang? Silhouette of man in stereotypical prison outfit?

>unironically playing hearts of iron 4
go play hoi 3 or darkest hour you scrub

Fair enough.

The southern cross maybe?

>I don't understand why Australia got into a Civ game before Portugal, Holland, Sweden, Italy,
But we are in the game OP?

rome is in every game

>Sweden, , Morocco, Ethiopia, Mali, Songhai,, Korea,, Mexico, Argentina, Cherokee, Iroquois, Sioux, and Canada.
>doing anything

Egypt isn't middle east.

>Sweden, Morocco, Argentina
>not doing anything

Because Australia is a large market for the game
truthbomb

A kangaroo is part of our coat of arms so I don't really see the problem. I think Curtin was a terrible choice as a leader though.
New Zealand, Paupa New Guinea, Samoa, Christmas Island, Micronesia, Tokelau and Cocos Island all use it as a national symbol too.

Rome isn't Italy except geographically.

I can't get over how Australia's insignia is literally a kangaroo

We're the most relevant of them