B/

B/,

I need some advice. My girlfriend is allergic to condoms. She says she is on the pill, can I trust her?

Back story, when she was 16 she was prego but the kid died in the nicu, and last summer she had a miscarriage. So, I am assuming she might not be very good with taking her birth control. Super crazy in bed, but I hate kids, what should I do?

Also, feel like a moron even asking this. I could have sworn I have told countless teens they are fucking stupid for going bare back in the back of the ambulance.

Have sex.

Get her pregnant.

Get an abortion.

Eat the fetus.

Win!!

Trips don't lie.

But, she is not the abortion type.

Should I just make her breakfast and mix in plan b every morning?

If you hate kids, just do a vasectomy and freeze your cum if you ever decide to have kids.

>Should I just make her breakfast and mix in plan b every morning?

No, you should scoop her brain out with a rusty tablespoon and soak it in a bathtub full of urine.
She can't get pregnant without a brain.

>But, she is not the abortion type

Tell her that god wants her babies.
According to the bible, he eats them.

Truth.

Vasectomies mean you can fuck and cum in side chicks with no worries about babies with them.

Vasectomies aren't 100%. We have had a couple medics get one from our local slapdick urologist and knocked up a chick.

Should I believe the whole "allergic to condoms"? Or just have her take 50mg of Benadryl and then fuck her?

You know anallergic condoms do exist, right?

Yes but per her "I think it's cute you still wear condoms"

Go to church and pray to JESUS.

JESUS won't get pregnant.

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven.

Its a trap, your asking for it if you go bare back. The fact she's been knocked up twice before begs the question that she is trying to get pregnant, for whatever gain. Don't be naive and open your eyes lad

Being cute for wearing condoms is better than being cute for holding your underage girlfriend's baby.
Women are not to be trusted with the pill. Always have a backup, and a backup for the backup.

Secretly download a rat into her brain while she's sleeping.

Then feed her lots of cheese and leftover pizza.

Rats like that.

don't trust her even if she has good intentions. She can make a mistake , I'm not saying she is evil or something. Just don't base your life and finances on a risk

The only sane reply

Also, is it gross to have sex in the back of an ambulance?

Medfag here:

1. Have her take the benadryl, but it'll make her a little drowsy and probably harder for her to get off.

2. Switch to non-latex or lamb-skin condoms

3. Whatever you, don't think with your dick and go bareback. She wants a keepabrother baby.

>B/
what the fuck is B/? but i digress...

Get far away from her OP. She's gonna get pregs, just don't let it be by you.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. MY FUCKING SIDES

>Allergic to condoms

Yeah im allergic to eat Bacon