Managed to cut my sac while shaving my balls and it won't stop bleeding

Managed to cut my sac while shaving my balls and it won't stop bleeding.
Help me Sup Forums, how can I make the bleeding stop?

there is no way to fix it good job you castrated yourself

How long has it been bleeding and how much is it bleeding?

>If it's not been over 30min then keep pressure on it and add bandages if the blood soaks through.

Styptic powder or pencil. Local drugstore in the Men's hygiene aisle (you'll have to ask where that is you faggot)

Cut more to cancel it out

Its a nick, my balls are still there you fucking plank.

Sprinkle salt on it to encourage clotting.

Its been bleeding about 30 minutes, just a tiny nick but so much blood.

Err, no.

Medfag here id put heavy pressure on it. Remeber blood always looks like more then it is. Calm down or high blood pressure will make it worsr. This is why you keep a stipic pencil in your shaving kit.

Is it steadily dripping blood more than once a sec?

If not you are fine and the bleeding should stop on it's own.

No its not.

I'm nipping it with a wad of toilet tissue, hoping its going to stop before my missus gets in from work.

Then you are completely fine and just need to keep bandages and pressure on it.

Dont worry if she sees it marriage is about seeing gross embarassing things. Relax keep your pulse and bp low

Some surprise this has turned out to be, lol.

Fuck razors man. My where my sack meets my shaft gets crazy itchy when it grows back.
These days I trim my bush with clippers then get shaft, gooch and sack with a 'neck and sideburn' trimmer. It trims it all short and never nips or cuts me. Far more comfortable.

I'm not putting anything sharp near my goodies ever again, it will be Veet next time.

>super glue user
I always use super glue to avoid hospital and stitches
If you could point out the location of cut on my balls I can help

I'm glad you dident try that user
It's (rock sea salt to dry the wound )

You know Veet burns right?
You can get trimmers that are safe to the touch. Perfect for male genitals.

salt won't do anything to stop the bleeding.
However....and yes I know this sounds suspicious, but black pepper will. gound black pepper will help to clot and stop the bleeding. It will NOT burn like salt.

Cauterise

How does a grown man not have a fucking styptic pencil in his medicine cabinet? Too many single moms raising faggots these days.

If you want the bleeding to stop RIGHT NOW, you could always try a little "liquid bandage" (aka: super glue) over the cut. They sell this stuff over the counter for just this purpose.

Look it up. Google "super glue for cuts"
Not sure how you feel about putting a drop of super glue on your junk, though

Medfag here- all bleeding stops, eventually.

Super glue.