Well it turns out that she missed her period, she said I was the only one it could have been, what do I do now?

Well it turns out that she missed her period, she said I was the only one it could have been, what do I do now?

kill her ofc

Abortion

It can be late due to stress.

Post those big tits

Offer to go halfsies on an abortion.

Probably start with an actual pregnancy test dipshit

>she said
you get the baby dna tested.

Make her get an abortion. Use violence if she needs convincing.

you post nudes now.

Plan B or C since you aren't smart enough for Plan A.

This

99% that it will be a nigger baby.

fuck her once more to be sure she's pregnant

Man the fuck up, you manwhore. Be a dad.

The issue is that her whole family believes in the vaccines cause autism thing so I dont know an abortion will go.

Start bringing up your wife's son of course you little cuck

or take care of the child like a man.

post more pics

How are the two subjects related?
One is scientifically unsound and the other kills the fetus before it turns into a kid.

Tell her you want to convert to islam

Thats should really solve everything.

I dont think that they will let her get one, something about them being unholy.

Beat her in the stomach until she starts bleeding. Kicking her down the stairs is too unreliable.

Kids these days don't know fucking anything.

This. Take your responsibility as a man and be a good father

she looks like Ozzy

pregnancy test to make sure the bitch isn't lying

DNA test to make sure the bitch isn't lying

if the bitch isn't lying, pay for the abortion so you don't fuck your life

vasectomy since you obviously can't be trusted to keep from fucking your life

Man the fuck up.

Make sure she is actually pregnant. If yes see what the possibilities is for her getting an abortion. If that's not gonna happen you man the fuck up and take care of that child. No one forced you to put your ugly dick inside her. Only yourself. Take the consequences and be a dad. It will not kill you or destroy your life, may even better it. Don't be a fucking pussy about it. The worst thing a man can do is not take care of a child he created.

user, everyone knows the only thing that causes autism is Sup Forums

>Sharon! I fuckin missed mu fuckin period

Yes, because including his life and limiting his earning potential in the name of some outdated moralistic code is such a brilliant idea, you stupid piece of shit.

Lots of ways to make a bitch miscarry if you done goofed.

Shotgun wedding.

As long as she's not a bitch and can actually be a good mother, settle down with her OP.

Or rape it.... Thats also pretty bad

paternity test on jerry springer
be sure not to wear a shirt

They ruin your life. The only way that they make your life better is if you are a completely worthless piece of shit. However, if you have any potential, they crush it like they crush your hopes dreams and bank account. Abortion or make her miscarry.

Here's another picture of her, I decided to cut myself out of it

Relax OP. Your boyfriend can't get periods.

Would impregnate/10

They're not always bad. But most of the time, they are.

Defenitly she bang other guys.

>wait three months
>apply pic related to all the stairs in your house

I fucked her last sat afternoon in the food court restroom

>All Vegetable

10/10

Prove it, what city?

Yeah she does, since she has a boyfriend but yet she fucked me.

SO, you got urself in a shit storm of a problem... MAYBE... no pregnancy test to confirm... and thats a good thing so far.

NOW early miscarriages happen all the time. Most couples who are trying will not tell anyone they are pregnant for this reason. They will wait for a few months, then tell people the "good" news.

Knowing this, tell her, that you will do the right thing by her, and stay with her and eventually marry her. This will make you seem great even if you don't plan for it to go that far. But tell her you should just keep it quite for now because she might just have a miscarriage anyway, cause they are very common in the first trimester.

Now your plan go into action. You can now start give her things that can cause miscarriage. Here are a list of things that will do the trick. Find ways to get it in her foods.

Vitamin C (yes i know it's weird but it can, either give her lots of oranges, or grind up the pill and put it in drinks)

Blue and Black Cohosh (It's an herb try putting it in green smoothies)

Cinnamon (Will hide the taste of bad tasting drinks and smoothies)

Dong Quai (another herb, add it to the green smoothie)

muttonmarrow, driedhennapowder or carrot seed soup ( i dunno figure this out too if you want)

All these things can cause a misscairage, now iif it's early enough, it might just end up looking like a heavy period that came VERY late that you tell her could have been cause by stress.

Bitches love having reasons to brag/ complain about all the stress they are under.

Now you look like a great guy for saying u'll stick around. Lots of Blow Jobs for you while she's on this "heavy period" Everyone wins.

Then it is you or 9 other guys that may have impregnated her, so question is how many she is asking for money from.

Just tell her you will be there for her as long as your kid get vaccinated.

Problem solved

Thinking about it now, I should prob stop fucking girls whenever I feel down and maybe start using a condom if I do.

In the USA 1/3 pregnancies end in a miscarriage (before week 12)

25% of the remaining ones are aborted.

you can mccheck'em

>plan B
>abort
>DNA test
>stairs
follow these steps

Great news OP.
Now you can fuck the shit out of her without having to worry about her getting pregnant.
Silver lining to every cloud.

It's cold and stale pasta, newfags.

Does it really matter?