Hi Sup Forums... found this with some metal spoons and I'm a little concerned. Any idea what it is?

Hi Sup Forums... found this with some metal spoons and I'm a little concerned. Any idea what it is?

It's a whole bag of keks

a small plastic bag with something in it

Those plastic things you put on your earings to keep it from falling?

Looks like rubber plugs that go in self closing draws to soften the bump when they close.
Or else possibly replacement rubberised grip tips.

penis plugs

Looks like a good multivitamin.

who knows? how bout you swallow one and see what happens

roll for this

Negative. Don't want to get fucked up if it's something dangerous.

Thats a bag of Crack's each one of those is enough to get you high. Burn one on a spoon and sniff the smoke coming off it when it melts. It is very nice, you will want more.

Don't be a faggot.

That my op is meth

Don't listen to them. Be a faggot.

where were the metal spoons?

dont think metal spoons need further examination or identification.

Meth doesn't come in perfectly formed pieces. It comes in shards or powder or a mix of both.

Metal spoons were loose in a plastic grocery bag that also contained this small baggy

Smash one of those things. Are they plastic?

I bet they're either silicone or some sort of rubber.

Unfortunately, i tossed them so I can't say for sure. Is there any reason (outside of cooking drugs) for somebody to have multiple (6-8) metal spoons on them at once? Excluding Marie from breaking bad. Should i look for burn marks?

Probably molly. I've seen it in shapes like that. That's also the bag a lot of dealers I know distribute on as well. Be careful, you don't know the meth content or what it's cut with

Experienced smoker here: looks like weed

OP that is either crack or heroin, melt on a spoon and smoke through a straw

to eat stuff

Definitely meth. Spoons are to help draw it up in a rig to shoot it.

poison

Check arms for track marks and bruises. They form from shooting up.

Have you? I've seen it in gel capsules but nothing quite this shape. Thanks though. If it is molly ill feel slightly better.. could be a lot worse.

Will do, thank you.

Definatly a teef of ice

Op here. Checked the spoons and some of them are definitely burned and singed.

Its only rubber, Its not very common but sometimes dealers put that with molly or some kind of pills that are quite colorful and its supposed to keep them fresh, quite weird but my old dealer did that

where'd you find the grocery bag?

Friend's bedroom. Her sister called me over and said it was tucked under some laundry.

They are the backings to earrings.

>
Meth...Have done it before, it's great for sex.

Kek

Itty Bitty Butt Plugs