Secrets Thread

What's your secret?

Mine: I want to fuck a 38 year old woman from Kansas

I wanna eat your chocolate doodie.

I want to cum on you man tits

I got gang raped by monkeys at the zoo and i liked it

Why is that a secret ?

Pics or didnt happen

i'm develloping a fentanyl addiction for no reason, i dont even like the effects, i just take it because it lets me waste my spare freetime - it makes no sense

i come home from work, and start smoking it until its pretty late in the night, then i go to sleep.

it fucks everything up, i dont go shopping things i need, i dont cook anymore, i stopped fapping, i stopped watching youtube vids, i dont go visit my friends anymore, i stopped to go training and i dont get enough sleep anymore. i just smoke(or puke when it was too much) and dont do anything at all.

i cant explain to myself whats the reason

I play with my penis.

I dont touch myself at night.
Just fapping with no hands.

It's his mom.

You were already self-destructive before you took it. Now you have a physical excuse.

if youre talking about my mom i will slit your throat OP :)

I had a trap cum on my man tits. Once.

>her tits were magnificent

>still not gay

You know that President of the Philippines who has been having drug users shot in the street? Thousands and thousands of them. Shot with no due process.

Turns out he's a fentanyl addict.

Go figger.

Wonder when someone is going to shoot him in the street for being an addict.

nice dubs

I know the truth about aids. I know it's a fake disease. I know it doesn't really exist. I know people, mostly blacks, are fasly diagnosed with aids so they have access to more welfare so they will vote democratic.

I'm having dinner tonight with a chick I used to fuck on the side in college. We're both married and haven't fucked since we got married. I think she wants to fuck this time. We'll see.

>tl;dr: want to fuck my married ex-side-chick tonight

thank you for comign to Sup Forums Kary Mullis

You're going to regret it if you through it it user.

Says the SJW white knight

I'll regret it if I don't!!

>I've fucked many many many women since married

>no regrets

No one wonder you left that out then. Boring (but fun) secret.

i wasnt self destructive(or at least not that much), i was pretty much doin well in my life.

i cooked food every sunday so i had something for lunch during the week, usually i bought smaller things on wednesday and went to training on tuesday. and visited friends 2 - 3 times during the week or went to the cinema with them.

but since i started to visit my drug addict i seemingly adopted his lifestyle.

i didnt know that, i hope he overdoses some day - that shit is awful, very mild euphoria but very harsh nausea
and hes a liar

I failed first year or UNI and didn't tell my dad, don't know if my Dad thinks it's my lasat year or not. Praying that he asks me the question 'This is your last year right?' and I say 'Nah i've got one more' and he just goes with it.

I laugh because it's low quality b8, m8.

I went to fuck a 12 year old girl from California

did you? fuck her

Let 2 random guys come in my ass, then a third, while the third ate his and unknowingly the others cum out of my ass.

I'm also currently tracking my gf's every movement with her phone cause I'm paranoid and she has no idea.

We ha sec all ve rets ?

Sorry that typo is very misleading.
*want not went
I'm still formulating a plan on how to win her heart. She's 4,000 miles away and famous so it'll be very hard :/

ohhhhhh. stalker.

we'll be reading about your arrest

not judging, but you know.

Nah I am well versed in California's cyberstalking laws and I'm still in the clear for now.

>for now.

oh, I know. you'll be getting arrested when you come out here to try to meet her. wonder how entertaining the details will be. will you break in to her mansion and hide under her bed and they'll find evidence you cooked yourself a grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich first?

again, not judging. we can just see where this is headed.

Find someone you can trust, tell them you have a problem, and ask for help.

I'm not some creepy old autist who doesn't know how relationships work.
I'd have to meet her and befriend her.
Get to know her, eventually take her out to the movies, shopping at the mall, get ice cream etc.
Nothing that involves anything against her will.

and if she doesnt like you or things you're creepy?

No your not creepy or old you just love a 12 year old girl 4000 mioles from you and your in California so that would be Canada ? Come here we lock you sick fucks up for more then 3 years and you will probably get beat so bad b guards and inmates by the time your 10 years is up you will be braindead or suicide when you get the chance so please come here so we can save some more girls.

on second read he said wants to fuck he does not even love her and is definitely autist those guys are into retarded shit. for no reason at all.

Me mum car'd my friend in the back of my finger.

Well then that'd be a bummer but I can't force her.
Sorry 3,000 miles, I'm east coast US

KEK.
so that changes all the other bad stuff that was just written?
oh its 1000 miles closer I'm not creepy old or autist now I fixed it guys durrrr.

I doxxed a girl whose nudes get posted here regularly. Trying to get more wins from her, if I do I will share them with my Sup Forumsros. If I don't I'll post her info here for you to have some fun with.

I don't love her but i love her tits and sucking on them all the time.

I'm just saying. I'm a pretty normal college guy.
And there are girls I go to college with that are far less mature and far more bitchy than some 12 and 13 year olds.
So that's not a problem

What is her cam name I talk to several of them and have folders.

more man her tits are great

It is not about mature it is about brain development you idiot.
Why not go date a retard who has the capacity of a 12 year old ? you would get called sick and a pedo for that too but it is not illegal.

You mind explaining to me what you mean by brain development that doesn't mean maturity?

I fucked my cousin literally the weekend before last.

I just wanted to tell someone.

greentext

so oneday i was with a bunch of friends and like the edgy shits we are we decide to look up how to sacrifice your soul to kuthulu and i willingy volunteered to sacrifice a portion of my soul

>be 25
>her 27
>go to a party
>be drunk
>sex

It honestly wasn't even great or fapworthy.

hooked up with my mother in law twice.

I have been worshipping this girls feet for more than ten years. I see her at least once a month. Whenever I show up at her place, she's waiting for me to start licking her soles and sucking on her toes. She often texts me to see if I'm available to come over and suck her toes. We've both had multiple relationships since this started. Yesterday I was using a ped egg on her feet to make them softer. I licked all the dead skin off of the couch and from her foot. I snorted a line of dead skin from her other foot. She's blown me once and I've cum on her feet several times. I eat her pussy until she cums and then she'll give me a hand job. I always worship her legs and ass after I'm done with her feet. She's fingered my ass while I've jerked off in my chastity cage that my wife makes me stay locked up in. I secretly gave a key to the girl who's feet I worship and I pretend to my wife that we lost it.

I'll never stop.

I've been hooking up with another girl for about 6 months now. Never thought I was bi but it just happened. I feel really guilty about it and several times I have come close to telling my husband but I'm too afraid to. I tell this girl I can't do it anymore but when she calls I'm like a moth to a flame.

i fucked my significantly younger neigbour

damn man your story made me cum.licking feet and ass are my favorite things

i did the feet thing with a guy 20 years ago. it developed into more and i'm afraid some day my bf will find out

Guy that fucks his trappu step brother here. Anyone want another story?

What are your ages? Just curious

kek

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

i am 25 and she's 10 years younger

Let's see some pics of them feet, user.

Please user.
Ages?
When did you first start fucking?
Does your dad know?

Very jealous.
Could you greentext the story please??
It would be much appreciated.

It started when he was 16 and i was 19. Nah, neither of our parents know.

Maturity is how you act has nothing to do with age or how formed your brain is. do you have a dictionary handy we can start in the a section.

brain development is exactly what it sounds like I drop a kid in a locked room he freaksout . an adult looks for a way out.

Ok what words are we learning next loser pedo creepy autist you need to learn those next.

If you cant even know that difference who dresses you ? and how in-developed is your brain? I guarantee my 10 year old knows the difference.

Just wow fuck humanity we have these literal retards nowadays I remember when people had common sense. What is brain development please just stay away from your family since you do not know that my 10 year old is a better baby sitter even after you take away the autist and pedo from you as she would know what to expect kids of different ages to do.

I'm a hebephile, no a pedo, so maybe we both need a dictionary.
So you say "maturity is how you act"
Then your analogy of locking a two people in a room, the kid freaks out but the adult thinks of a way out...
Is that not how someone acts?
Will a mature person not act appropriately?
You're splitting weird hairs that aren't there...
I mean I suppose we could look at cerebral cortex development vs the other parts but that's not exactly relevant

I made some teenage boys strip naked for my job once. I'm bisexual and involuntarily got aroused. I feel bad about it because they looked sort of embarrassed.

Yeah why does the adult act like that has his brain connected its cells together through brain development and yeah you want to fuck a 12 year old if she lived next door you would rape her like all sick fucks that get obsessed I think we should kill you for thinking about it.

I remember you from yesterday. Tell another story. And old are you two now?

Oh my god brains get hard wired guys holy fuck man if you just have a lump of untrained unconnected cells they don't do much of anything hence babies. and you.

Here retard analogy again for you if I throw extension cords in your basement all over the place plug fuck all in how much electricity is your brain basement sending?

ok now I plug 5000 cords in of yours but you have millions down there awe we running at 100% yet?
hmm no?we are around a kid ability maybe around 12? who's skull wont be hard for another 10 years?

You seem pretty angry. I would never hurt a little girl but I'm sorry you were molested as a child.

I'm 25, he's 22.
Step bro and the anime convention.
>never really got anime
>little bro is a fiend for it
>dad says he'll slip me 50 if i take him to the anime convention
>gets us a hotel room
>fills up my gas tank
>gives me 50 bucks
>lil bro is so excited
>we show up at the convention
>he runs around different booths
>takes photos with cosplayers
>happy as can be
>"big brother! Can we go look at costumes?! Pleeeeeease?!"
>laugh and he grabs my wrist
>drags me to the costume area
>his eyes widen
>starts running around squealing randomly at cute costumes
>finds one he really likes
>pink and frilly like a doll dress
>matching wig
>he talks about it the entire first day
>doesn't have enough money
>we end the first day going up to the room
>he tells me how happy he is
>we 69 on the bed
>second day he is still on about the costume
>fuck it
>he'd look so cute bouncing on my dick in that
>here... go grab that costume you like.
>give him the 50 dad gave me
>he squeals and runs off
>we go up to the room
>he shakes slipping into the frilly dress
>i help him with his wig
>he stands in the bathroom looking in the mirror
>i lift the back of his dress
>he giggles and pushes his ass out for me
>we watch ourselves fuck in the mirror
>he cums hard
>i grab his hips and jerk him back on my cock
>cum pumping into that tight butt
>he blushes
>"i want to do something really dirty..."
>like what?
>he pulls up his panties
>we go back to the con
>cum leaking out of his tight ass the rest of the day

Yeah I am mad my sister was and it destroyed her life I'm not sure if me and my brother where we where young it was mostly daily ass whoopings and standing by the fridge cuz you got up to pee at night or giggled at a joke your sibling said.

My daughter is very mature but that does not mean she can wear lengerie

Look I really am sorry, but I'm not talking about doing a 6 year old who won't remember it.
I'm would never do something with a girl who wouldn't be able to consent.
I'm talking about a 12 year old who dresses and acts like an adult.
I know plenty of females who lost their virginity to their boyfriends when they were 14 years old.

so regrets either way.
one could have consequences and the other?

Was there boyfriend in there 20's 30's or 40's ?
and buttering and training them or was there boyfriend also an inexperienced kid?
She was not 6 all 3 of us where alive she was 10.

12 year olds can not give consent can you consent to a surgery I'm going to give to you ?

If you where waiting for details there is not any you just gotta consent to it. its called taking advantage of some poor naïve innocent girl and training them it is highly illegal.

At least a rapist acted in the moment not pre planned and stuff.
If she is 12 and dresses like an adult her dad is probably a creepy guy California I won't be visiting ill stick to florida for vacations I guess.

>lengerie
eh?

That boy has next to no idea what he is doing and your trying moves that manipulate some adult women like being overly nice and sweet and caring to get them.

She has no experience or defence against these things is it making some sense now?

Hard to protect yourself from something you have never seen or faced if you think about it right?

Im in college and havent had sex since i joined. Three years ago.
I only know dudes and the few girls i know have bfs.
The lack of pussy is tearing me more than it should

It's gay

Nobody even knows what that is.

your husband might be into the idea. I would be.

looks like a young flip whore I fucked once. man was she stoopid and an awful whore, but them titties were nice

still a good win

think it will happen again? have you talked to her about it or seen her since?

details user. for the love of god, details.

do you love her or is it just sex?

dramaqueenattentionwhore

tell a story or don't, faggot

faggot doesn't know how to google

to older guy from California
>late 30's from KS
>new to masturbation
>want to sex all the time

I only dated my ex so I could touch her daughter when she was asleep.

see

bump

>is how you act has nothing to do with age or how formed your brain is

incorrect

yes, you can have a 12 year old who is mature for her age, but she can still only have a certain level of maturity.

what kind of job do you have that you can plausibly make boys strip?

>still not gay