Hey Sup Forums just wanted some ideas. Got this fucking guy asking for nudes and sending some as well...

Hey Sup Forums just wanted some ideas. Got this fucking guy asking for nudes and sending some as well, when my friend and I confronted him he apologized. Any way you guys have to make sure he learned his lesson?

How dare a man be attracted to a woman. What a bastard! Fight that social injustice.

he just asked, leave him alone and fk off

He isn't being a dick about it. He's being mature and apologizing. Grow the fuck up, accept it, and move on.

Let me clue you in on something OP, men despise woman like you. Fuck off and enjoy whatever weak pathetic little beta boy who will snivel around your cunt.

Not your personal army faggot.

Sure, give me he number

Is this how scandinavian people go on? Apologising for being a man? Pathetic.

OP you are pathetic also, I bet you won't do much. In fact you want idiots on here to do it for you.

Send us nudes and we'll consider helping.

This. tits or gtfo

OP here. I'm not asking for ways to fuck his life over. I'm simply asking for some way to get him to learn his lesson. He "apologized" but I've heard about him, he'll just go back to doing it the next day. I'm simply asking for ideas, not a big deal.

Its not a big deal at all. Now can we get the nudes?

I have a ton of ideas how you can really get back at this jerk, but please post some nudes first.

Post tits and we'll consider helping.

Scrren shot the convos and pocs and send to parents/family

Are you having a fucking stroke?

Just send him random nudes on the Web without faces, he'll get his jollies and move on

Sup Forums requires nudes for scientific evaluation.

This is Sup Forums, not /hugbox/

Fuck off.

Learning lessons involves a component of punishment. You are not kidding anyone.

Alos, how about you wait and see if he tries again rather than coming here based on what you have heard about him.

Also, show you whore's cunt. It will build up some goodwill just in case you were right and need to come back because he hasn't learned his lesson.