Well well well... looks like Islam wins again

Well well well... looks like Islam wins again.

How much more punishment are you kaafirs willing to take? Was attacking Islam and killing Muslims worth it? You should have listened when Hitler was around. He respected Islam and was allied with us. You chose the hostile path and now you will suffer.

Allah is the greatest!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfrQ8ZutmLE
youtube.com/watch?v=m_qEBwwET0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuq_AHSREJI
youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513911/Trapped-surrounded-murderous-ISIS-fighters-heroic-Russian-Rambo-wiped-calling-airstrikes-HIMSELF.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>islam
it was fuckin polack, you kurwo

Piss and shit upon Islam.

The declining IQ of your population is why we are allowed to invade and attack freely. You have only yourselves to blame for you feeble-minded liberal culture.

the red and white roofs tops, are they KFC's? now I'm hungry for a burger, thanks OP. maybe a BBQ sandwich with extra slaw and hushpuppies. Anyway, enjoy your shitpost.

>the red and white roofs tops, are they KFC's?
>Sees pic of destruction
>only concern is fried chicken
found the nigger, everybody.

Democracy will win

Democracy has never won in the history of it's existence... It's time for Islam.
Get used to it.

Poor Christmas trees.

Hi OP
You fat neckbearded faggot
Please stop being a cuck on Sup Forums
This is just a bad bait.
If you actually have atleast 2 neurons you would know not to respond to this.
/thread

Inexact, in 6 the most important point, europe and governments are taking the opportunity to disarm citizens

YOUUUU SHAAALLL NOOOT PASS!

White men created the middle east, we can destroy it, too

Are they all yours? I thought you weren't allowed multiple wives...

go to bed Sup Forums, you're drunk.

He is right about the shitposting, tho

>White men created the middle east, we can destroy it, too
Go ahead, you already started... hence our Jihad.

We'll all be in our new homes in
>Germany
>Belgium
>France
>UK
>Spain
>Sweden
>The Netherlands
>Denmark
>etc

You don't stand a chance.

Read the news you fucking retard. The polack was killed by a rapefugee before the rapefugee then used the truck to kill others.

Thank God I'm American... I was for the rapefugees going to Europe because I didn't want to be racist... luckily I got to witness how that played out across the pond.

Sorry about the cultural suicide.... also if you're a man you should fair well under Sharia law.

Yeah, we still suck at killing Muslims compared to Muslims.

It's the shame of the western world to be honest. We've been watching the masters of mayhem slaughter one another for decades and we just can't match Islam's hatred for Muslims.

We'll get better at it, then we'll be as peaceful as an Arab spring.

triggered the rage already?

Muslims are so toxic even other Muslims aren't safe... really makes you think

>Muslims kill other Muslims
>So that makes it ok for Muslisms to kill other non-Muslims
>Just more death
>Sound logic nigger

Going over the b8
This is correct. No really, Muslims were among Hitler's greatest allies. If Germany won, then none of this would be happening.

> First they attack us with guns and bombs
> Government takes away all our guns
> Now they run over us with trucks
> We can't defend ourselves and government is never around

Islam wins, wins, wins, and wins again. Citizens you need to arm yourselves.

Utterly pathetic people will defend this.

Sup Forums really is dead and taken over by a bunch of mentally ill millennial traps... everyone else who was here when Sup Forums was actually good seemed to have grown up and moved to Sup Forums.

That's so weird but I guess that's life.

>we still suck at killing Muslims compared to Muslims.
Where are Muslims killing Muslims? There is no such thing happening anywhere in the world.

ISIS is simply purging liberals and cuckolds of the ME who think we should "tolerate" and "accept" barbaric and hostile acts by westerners that invade us and kill us. Those people are opposed to ISIS and Islam. How can they Muslim if they don't support ISIS?

You must be a giant cucklord if you think a person can be both Muslim AND opposed to ISIS. I'll spell it out for you:
>ISIS IS ISLAM

Fuck yeah bro!
Fight the system!
Beat the system!!
Ooh ooh o0h!!!!!!!

Islam will conqueer the world in 50 years.
Our art of stopping will reach boudaries that cannot be expressed by emotionless feelings.

Yeah but it's not like Muslims are killing non- Muslims for no reason. Since 9/11 it's been about revenge no?

Good luck with your kebab religion.

We germanic nations have been around for centuries.
France and germany have been through so many wars and taken so much abuse, you can't even fathom it.
Do you think you mudslimes could do anything to scratch the pride of the european nations?

So what, maybe we lost a few hundred brethren. But these losses will pale in comparism to what will happen to your people.

I wonder how many of you actually speak like this in public.

There's no doubt that western meddling has led to a some of the instability in the middle east. It pales in comparison to the secular turmoil between branches of Islam though. Iran and Saudi Arabia are the masters of sowing war and misery.

You're trying too hard, Cletis. Go play with your Cheerios.

Why do whites love pork so much?
Isn't that like cannibalism?

What the fuck do you expect? That is what the internet is for you stupid fuck.

>Where are Muslims killing Muslims?

wat

>You're trying too hard, Cletis. Go play with your Cheerios.
>Can't counter with logic.
>hurr durr it'z bayt

I'm glad I live in the US where all I have to worry about is some nigs walking around slicing people

Fake. That's not Aleepo

That was a tobogganing accident.

ISIS is killing people who support western barbarianism over ISIS. Thus, those people are not Muslim.

>you cannot be Muslim and opposed to ISIS
>it is impossible

This whole thread is top kek

Holy fuck kiddo.... how young are ya???

And who was responsible for 9/11?
>Saudi Arabia
Allowed to happen under Bush so he could fuck up Iraq.
Then Clinton/Obama with the Arab Spring, Libya, Syria.

And Funny enough Clinton was the root cause of most Islamic extremism
>Clinton owned by SA
>SA funds and arms ISIS
>SA bribes Clinton with tens of millions of dollars into her money laundering foundation
>Clinton approves of billions of dollars of weapon sales to SA that they give to ISIS

Then Clinton wants to import millions of refugess and ECONOMIC MIGRANTS (not real refugees). I'm totally sure this won't end up at all like what happened in Europe /s

Yes, I know that...
I was just saying they aren't necessarily doing it in the name of Islam...

>western meddling

You don't say.... so let's meddle fuck EVERYTHING UP then import the people who hate us for fucking up everything they had. As well as practice the most hateful religion ever conceived next to neo-liberalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfrQ8ZutmLE

just for when the footage comes out

You weren't this triggered when you were meddling, invading and killing, only when you are getting punished for meddling, invading and killing.

It just goes to show how vile and sick the western mentality is. Inflict suffering and death upon everyone else for your personal gain, but pretend liked that is despicable behaviour when punished for it. Victim complex queens, the filthy whites of the west.

It could be argued that it's equally both but ultimately people are fucking dead because of it.

Not all Muslims are bad but there's a disease within Islam that needs to be quarantined and taken care of so the rest of the 'peaceful majority' can function in a normal society in a healthy fashion.

You can't just import all these people when they're being radicalized. Sure we take out most of ISIS in the ME but we just allowed hundreds of thousands of trojan horses into Europe... it's an idealogy and you can't kill that with guns. It's irresponsible as fuck political elites meddle like that then get their own populace killed by importing these people. Two wrongs don't make a right and it'll only further polarize people causing more social and fiscal cracks.

Attacking Islma? Killing towelheads? Always timely

hitler lost ww2 tho

Yeah, and that is somewhat... Somewhat, being done. Of course Russia tends to piss most people of too.

You sound like your mad sorry we took your oil and opiate fields and left you with the sand you deserve. You hate all americans like we each had a part in it. Most of us dont even think about you dirty mudslimes

I am a non-Muslim Amerifag and even I understand why Islamic people are pissed off. Our drone strikes kill like 10 innocent Muslim civilians for single terrorist killed.

>innocent Muslim
Kek I see what you did there

>implying 9/11 wasn't an insidejob

He is right tho

This is why we will make your children Muslim.

Please nigger, don't you have a gender studies class you're running late for?

Everyone hated the idea of Iraq.
Everyone hated the idea of more ME meddling

Which is why we didn't elect that piece of shit, ISIS funding crook Clinton. WERE SICK OF THE USELESS MEDDLING.

>Victim complex queens
Pretty much this whole election cycle in a nutshell. Total projection from the neo-liberal trash that cannabalized it's own party. Congrats on making the dem party forever irrelevant.

>Filthy whites of the west
Typical. I hope this post was bait and I just fell for it. I really hope I was stupid enough to fall for this and no one was actually stupid enough to truly believe this hahaha.
You want all the power from your un-earned moral superiority and all the power that comes from your non-existent victim hood.

>Inflict suffering and death upon everyone else for your personal gain, but pretend liked that is despicable behaviour when punished for it

Political elites meddle
Send every day people to fight for them
Every day people killing every day mudslimes
Political elites cash in on deaths of normies
Political elites then flood continent with people from nations destabilized
More normies killing normies
Political elites still benefit

You seeing a pattern here you autist fuck? Word of advice... stop reading HuffPo and MotherJones its pretty much cancer

lol where was that taken?
But it is arguable that Indians got the idea for yoga from Muslims.

>don't stand a chance

Except you just pissed off the bear. The eagle is about to wake up, and they'll bring the lion around.

Your children wont exist if islam continues down its current path the world will wipe you out like the plague on humanity that you are. I sincerely hope to see a mass genocide of your people. You have disguisting practices and beliefs as a people and dont deserve anything more than the hot sand you live on

>Everyone hated the idea of Iraq.
>Everyone hated the idea of more ME meddling

Suuure... but your precious democracy where majority decides was somehow inept... how very convenient. Either, you don't have democracy, or majority wanted to attack Islam and kill Muslims.

>Which is why we didn't elect that piece of shit, ISIS funding crook Clinton. WERE SICK OF THE USELESS MEDDLING.
So... you claim to be peace-loving and all but you elected a man who has vowed to kill more Muslims... lol, you just gave away the plot,

Somewhat being done... what exactly is? I'm having trouble pinpointing from my previous post what you're talking about.

Russia isn't pissing anyone off. They are just your typical boogeyman for the west.

Germany is literally saying Russia is now the culprit behind all the rapefugees raping all the European women now.... it's utterly ridiculous at this point.

Not to mention they are allies with Assad so of course they have to defend him from the US who funds the moderate terrorists that destroyed the nation so SA could get their little pipeline.

I'm American and I don't think to highly of Putin but I'm not stupid enough to not understand the truth of the situation.

All of the above are too busy greasing the pig.

>Your children wont exist if islam continues down its current path the world will wipe you out like the plague on humanity that you are.
The difference between Islam and the West, everybody.

Islam takes pride in good values to lost children who have been indoctrinated with racism, hate, warmongering and theft by their western parents... The West takes pride in the genocide of children.
Typical. Not surprised by this statement at all.

A new era is dawning. The far left had their fun. Look where it got you. How do you think this new year's going to go? Ready to have your women mass raped again? Aleppo is a drop in the bucket. It's about to be open season on rag heads.

Bush
Obama
Clinton

>Hint: they make up two sides of the same corrupt coin. Establishment hacks that have the media behind them to shove propaganda down our throats.

>We defeated these degenerate hacks by electing Trump.

>So... you claim to be peace-loving and all but you elected a man who has vowed to kill more Muslims... lol, you just gave away the plot,

Jesus Christ kiddo. You really are next level delusional.

Harder vetting from areas that radicalize terrorists =/= killing more Muslims.

Killing ISIS members is killing more Muslims but if you're apart of ISIS you deserve to die. As well as apologists for terrorists like yourself.

Funny how some transgender queer like yourself could support these people who would treat you like a second class citizen or outright kill you.

As a straight white male who's checked his privilege, I might fair well under Sharia law. I doubt you will, don't say I didn't look out for you or warn you :)

Find me a quote were he vows to kill more Muslims... don't worry it's my day off I do have all day.

He's not wrong. We let terrorists and their apologists kill more people it's going to give rise to ACTUAL fascism that'll eradicate Muslims.

Understand and fix the problem now or face extreme measure's later on.

Very few Muslims will integrate. And the 'moderates' are sickeningly enough complicit in jihad and Sharia law, though they won't actively participate or push it themselves.

Get a clue.

stupid bait

nigs in africa eat chimp meat so i guess it evens out.

We are the feeble minded ones? Aren't you guys the ones killing yourself cuz a self proclaimed "prophet' said so?

its the damn vidya fault, i knew it.
BAN THIS TERIST TRAINING SIMULATOR NOW

>Harder vetting from areas that radicalize terrorists =/= killing more Muslims.
But actually saying on (inter)national television that the USA should kill the families of terrorists does equal killing more Muslims.

>Killing ISIS members is killing more Muslims but if you're apart of ISIS you deserve to die. As well as apologists for terrorists like yourself.
That's what you believe. We believe that if you support America or the West in general with it's imperialist agenda and attacks on Islam and Muslims, then YOU deserve to die. Why do you only get the right to make such calls?

>Funny how some transgender queer like yourself could support these people who would treat you like a second class citizen or outright kill you.
I'm no homo. Homosexuality is forbidden in Islam. It used to be banned when the West was great too... but alas, you became cucked.

>Find me a quote were he vows to kill more Muslims... don't worry it's my day off I do have all day.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_qEBwwET0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuq_AHSREJI
youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM

>Aren't you guys the ones killing yourself cuz a self proclaimed "prophet' said so?
Nope. Brave martyrs of Islam sacrifice their lives to avenge their slain families.

Is it brave to choose to die?

Sounds like giving up to me.

Asian people eat the most pork by far. White people tend to eat beef more often.

>Is it brave to choose to die?
It is when white men do it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513911/Trapped-surrounded-murderous-ISIS-fighters-heroic-Russian-Rambo-wiped-calling-airstrikes-HIMSELF.html

i don't agree with isis but i think you may be right which scares me a lot

Men and women pray together sim haram. Why don't those girls have headscarves on, either? Do they intend to provoke male lust and unclean fluids?

Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, and Turkey are going to get down on their sandy little camel fucking knees and beg for Putin's mercy. All you faggots had to do was give him his pipeline. One thin stretch of land you goat herders didn't fuck with. But you didn't. You started going ape shit, killing women and kids, blamed "the great Satan" for killing all your women and kids, then started hemorrhaging raw sewage into the weak and pathetic EU countries. I can't wait for the cluster bombs to start falling.

Sounds like a hero.

"Tunas! Tunas everywhere!"

>But actually saying on (inter)national television that the USA should kill the families of terrorists does equal killing more Muslims.

Again: Killing ISIS members is killing more Muslims but if you're apart of ISIS you deserve to die. As well as apologists for terrorists like yourself.

>That's what you believe. We believe that if you support America or the West in general with it's imperialist agenda and attacks on Islam and Muslims, then YOU deserve to die. Why do you only get the right to make such calls?

We don't. Which is why we voted Trump you fucking retard. We voted the only guy who hates our imperialist agenda. We voted for the guy who doesn't have a history of destabilizing ME democracies. The alternative was FUCKING CLINTON (ISIS, Libya, Syria) you knuckle dragging mudslime. Trump isn't about killing muslims he's about not destabilizing healthy nations and cleaning up CLINTON'S MESS.

>I'm Muslim
Oh look, another 'moderate'.

Read the news you fucking retard. It probably wasn't the Paki dude they caught.

I'm going to make you beg for a tasty uncircumsised white dick, Imbrahim, before I literally blow your mind.

I will skullfuck your corpse into dust and eat your goats for lunch, if you even think about pulling this shit again. 9/11 was funny, but the joke is getting old, you pakistani piss stain.

I will carve out my left eye, unleash packs of dogs into your sand-nigger hell hole you call a nation and wage unholy war on Islam. I will shit on your kaaba's door step and snort the remains of your prophet once they are ground to dust.

And then, you'll apologise for what you just said.

The difference between him and mudslimes is he called an airstrike on himself while surrounded by terrorist insurgents. A mudslime would blow himself up in the middle of a peacefull gathering killing children and innocent people. There is a huge difference

Im an arab and in totatlly pro trump.
Also, all this IS bullshit and its many many maaaaaany splinter groups have exactly ONE source.

Obama admin 2012
This was the exact year it was born.

Yes I have read that you jackass. I'm not talking about the guy they mistakenly caught.

>Oh wow for the first time ever a terrorist attack wasn't done by a muslim. See! All muslims aren't bad!

kek

You sure are illiterate, if you read the news then you would notice it wasnt the paki guy, also im glad im european cause you guys elected trump who will destroy your country and leave us alone instead of clinton who wouldve done the opposite

Arab again.
You sound like a bitch sissy

EU was warned. Attack trucks must be banned, I said. This is a public health risk, I said.