ITT: Things Hollywood Jews would never allow

ITT: Things Hollywood Jews would never allow

A documentary about NASA lies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgmE6G0Ga3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5e-RnKAN9qY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_al-Aziz_ibn_Baz
celestron.com/browse-shop/astronomy/telescopes/skyprodigy-130-computerized-telescope
timecube.2enp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the fuck is the ISS supposed to be then? Flying through the atmosphere constantly for decades on end?

Have you tried to look at the night sky with a telescope?

>muh b-but matrix

What is going to take the picture of the satellite? There are plenty of videos/pictures of spacecraft from other spacecraft

youtube.com/watch?v=RgmE6G0Ga3Y

Fuggggg :DDDDD

No where. Its all staged, like a movie

youtube.com/watch?v=5e-RnKAN9qY

Here we go with the flat earth again. Kys my friend.

Despite the fact you can see it in the sky...

not visible 6 miles up? bruh, have you ever even looked up?

>L I T E R A L L Y no easily disputable evidence to support globe earth theory
>attacks the poster instead of the post

do some research of your own you stupid cuck jew

You can see it and many other satellites with your naked eye. All you have to do is leave your basement

Just do it.

>we live on a flat earth

people who have never got on a plane trip before and seen the curvature of the earth

The NASA would never allow you to see these dubs.

You can send a balloon with a camera to the point where you can see the curvature of the earth for less than 1k

If you're going to spout a retarded conspiracy theory, at least go hard and use concave earth

Nice try Indian Space Agency

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

is there a bunch of 30 year old unemployed virgins sitting around all day on the internet trying to make people believe everything is lies?

Where did it all go so wrong for you?

A WWII without mentioning the Holocaust

cgi

Literally what reason would there be to lie and cover any of this up? We've known the Earth is a globe for over 2000 years. Who is behind this? The Globe manufacturers? There's nothing to gain from this.

Clearly Photoshoped.

Can you really? Everyone says this but they never saw it

>flat earth memeing

this is dumb

ITT OP is a mentalist

Not only dumb but not movies & television.

Is my dad ITT?
Hey you cuck, you never returned my call

flat earthers claim the windows are designed to warp things slightly.

k

>summerfags taking the bait

So they just go around making counter-claims without showing any proof then?

>The Globe manufacturers

dude, climb a mountain and look at the world

if they had proof, this wouldn't be a conspiracy theory.

You'd think it's a bait but sadly no.

Hello there you spasticated cunt. I saw it a few days ago. I'm literally 10ft form my telescope, a Celestron Sky Proj 130. I've seen it with my own eyes. I've seen satellites buzz past because it has motorized tracking.

If you believe this nonsense you're posting, you should be assessed - and quickly - by mental health professionals for the sake and safety of those around you.

why don't flat earthers just rent a boat and sail out to the rim of the earth and take pictures?

The earth is flat actually, from the perspective of a highly energized particle traveling at very very very very nearly the speed of light.

who the fuck keeps making these threads

is it ironic shitposting or is the OP really mentally ill?

Am I being rused?

so it would be impossible to transverse antarctica?

or been at the beach and looked at the sea

This is Sup Forums. Remember what happened over on Sup Forums and then take a guess...

They claim all navigation, being based on a round earth, would just lead them away from the edge.

When I ask that I was told UN warships sink everyone who comes too close to the edge.

children, the thread.

Of course.
They don't have any proof, the only thing that keeps any conspiracy theory is invalidating opposing arguments thus making their claim "true" by lack of counter-argument. if you can't prove it's wrong then it is right, because two wrongs do make a right.
And that's why they remain theories. You can't prove they are right but you can alienate the discourse into proving everything else is wrong.

I was never on Sup Forums, as I'm not cancer.

what happened? the cp spammer returned?

Dude are you retarded? Have you ever even left your house before? Maybe you just live in a city, but if you go the the middle of no where you can see satellites flying by in the sky all night long.

rim of the Earth is a giant ice-shelf called "Antarctica" by globers. not easy to reach the end of that

the earth may very well be round I don't know I've never traversed it but one thing that is for sure is that vaccines cause autism.

I assume it is a troll. It helps me sleep at night

who mans those warships?

It's called redpill, buddy. Swallow it up

UTV was his name.
What happened to him should happen to nobody.

F

I assume it's not a troll. It helps me to feel superior.

reptiles

GREYS!

Or an overdose

yes, its a total mystery as to why someone would make the same thread, over and over, when it consistently goes to 300+ replies and gets archived.

Also, for sake of reference, they instantly delete flat earth threads on /x/.

Let that sink in. Sup Forums is officially worse than /x/.

Jews.

So go the other direction.

So this whole flat eart thing is just a joke like the flying spaghetti monster to make fun of conspiracy theorist , right?

>letting jews trying to outjew jews get to you
Don't, user, just don't. if there is one thing worse than the regular pharmaceutic industry, it's the "alternative" one trying to replae it with literal snakoil.
(and even if they did, the percentage of chances of autism happening because of vaccines is still smaller than the percentage of chances of your kid dying from one of the diseases prevented by vaccines)

meh i thought you meant something new, i still think the UTV stalker was just a very elaborate troll

kinda hilarious that the board full of literal schizophrenics handles these threads better than Sup Forums

I oughtta disown you little shit, you were a failed abortion and your real dad was some homeless black guy

If the earth were flat there would be no horizon

You wish.
There are a bnch of tards who really believed that at the beginnig,, then some people who didn't spread the idea for the lulz and people who were not in on the joke saw it and started to believe it.
>newfags will never learn

Any recommendations for good telescopes for someone wanting to get into stargazing and shit?

This thread is retarded, roll your dice, gentlemen

utv posted (and reposted, and reposted) his shit for attention, just like when he started using his trip. has nothing to do with mental illness.

flat earthers explain that by claiming the earth isn't LITERALLY flat, but dome shaped.

Yes, they claim the earth is flat because the earth isn't flat.

They're not called the globalist elite for nothing sheep.

roll for horror

Isn't that because it doesn't cast a shadow? Every pic without shadow has a tendency to lool fake, since the shadow is a natural way to make 2D pics more 3D. Even Vsauce mentioned it in his previous video I think

>Who is behind this?

There isn't. The horizon is just how further your sight goes

My favorite flat earth thing is this guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_al-Aziz_ibn_Baz

He needed direct evidence so badly that an astronaut had to tell him and show him pictures and shit. But not just ANY astronaut, it had to be the first Muslim one, or he wouldn't believe it.

Whatever fuels they're excitement
Earths a big planet

What is the earth shaped like to flat earthers?

my guess is it started as some funny little thing among a few friends, a joke they spent a lot of time on. then the retarded ultracontrarians and schizo conspiracy nuts got a hold of it and started actually believing it.

Oh I C

Most importantly, if the earth was flat, gravity would be screwed and the moon could not revolve arround the Earth.

Get the same as mine. I've recommended it to 3 friends, they all brought one straight after:

celestron.com/browse-shop/astronomy/telescopes/skyprodigy-130-computerized-telescope

a pizza

Reminds me of timecube except that was made by a nutjob that became one of the greatest jokes in history

timecube.2enp.com

Imagine a cave, in which you had been chained to the rocky floor your entire life. Beside you are the rest of your brothers and sisters of Man. They too are chained. In front of you, the only place the chains permit you to look, is a wall of a cave, across which dark forms enact story after story, and truth after truth, hour after hour, for the entirety of your imprisonment, and ever after.

By some quirk of fate one hour your chain is broken. You stand up and stretch. You look around, and behind you, a giant roaring orange thing, flickering in this direction and that. It casts a warmth on you. In front of the orange flicker dance reptilian demons. They take turns twisting their forms into shapes, and dancing in front of the orange.. fire, the word comes to you. From there these shapes cast their images onto the wall. The debaucheries of the lizard people are resulting in the shadowplay you had watched your whole life.

An even greater light catches, and burns your eyes. you walk towards it, and exiting the mouth of the cave, you see the sun, and the horizion for the first time.

Imagine going back into the cave and freeing your brothers. What would be the first thing you told them? Why "THE EARTH IS FLAT!" of course. Now imagine taking them to the mouth of the cave to see the horizon with all haste. Their eyes, unadjusted to the harsh glare of the sun roar in pain, and they chastise you, and eventually, beat you, leaving you broken on your own for daring to tell them the truth. Because you see, the truth is painful to the unprepared.

Tl;dr

Hate long memes

Not him, but also interested, thanks for the recommendation. Do you think it's pointless to get one if I live in a city?

EVEN LONGCAT

Nice 2s

Flat earthers have been around for ages.

As have globers. Christopher Columbus didn't invent the idea of a round earth, it was generally accepted.

Upwards acceleration is indistinguishable from gravity. The earth is simply accelerating upwards at 9.8m/s2

I have a friend who believes this stuff. He says it's about further discrediting God and making the human race seem irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.One of his arguments is that up until a few hundred years ago most people accepted that Earth was flat and that credible traces of this belief lasted into the 20th century. However, dark forces have managed to take over academia and pull off one of the greatest lies in history.

>your eyes just need to adjust to muh youtube conspiracy videos

that actually makes sense

If your schizophrenic