Should i get a tattoo to cover up these scars...

Should i get a tattoo to cover up these scars? Id rather not get tatted but i feel like these marks make people uncomfortable.

Theyre about 7 years old. Also accepting tat ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/seanfromtexas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

show dick

No tattoo necessary. Who gives a fuck about what other people think?

Im a woman

I personally think it's hot, love an emotionally scarred formerly-emo girl.

Nope, your skin looks beautiful. Those scars are a part of you.

It is okay. I had an ex covered in them. Up her legs sides and arms. They will fade over time or you may also get scar cream to help. If you want to get something other that a tattoo.

kill yourself faggot

I couldnt care less what people think i just feel like these scars expose my weakness, and theyre very visible during summer with crop tops bikinis and such

A realistic dildo

Nah leave 'em OP.
They're not overly intrusive and they're a part of you & your journey.

Tattoos would be way more embarrassing tbh, says a lot more about you than some silly scars.

Not the guy you replied to, but may I ask where you got these scars?

Save very few exceptions, tattoos are trashy as fuck.
Own those scars. You seem to have a nice pettite body, user. I dont think you need a tattoo.

White knight cuckolds

Ugly looking nails

tits

Are you retarded? You must be 16.

Kek, this is funny, but you still need to chill a bit. I think she's just genuinely asking for opinions, not attention whoring.

Interesting perspective, why do u like those kinds of girls?

Leave them.. they are sexy as fuck.

>journey

instagram.com/seanfromtexas/

How am I retarded? I'm just asking where she got those scars, that's all. Relax.

> I couldnt care less what people think
> theyre very visible during summer
be an hero fagget

no man cares if you shitty skin has scars

now show tits or gtfo

nope, i think she want's anons to tell her she is beautiful. Tits or gtfo attention whore

yeah THIS

Even meaningful tats?

What weakness? Emotions are part of being human. If anyone says anything about it, rip their throat out to assert your dominance.

Tits or gtfo biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Because I was 17 in 2008 and know what it's like to be a formerly emo person. I have snake bite scars or holes or whatever, luckily I never gauged my ears, wasn't into that sort of thing. Had the black hair swoosh, the size 28 waist skinny jeans, the Dance Gavin Dance shirt, etc.

Dated a lot of beautiful young women who had scars just like those. I'm totally on board with it, so long as you aren't putting more on you.

Yes, especially meaningful tats. Mainly because there is no such thing as a meaningful tat.

Your skin is solid the way it is, don't fuck it up with ink. My wife has a shitty tattoo of stars in that area, and it's the only thing I don't like about her body.

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows what her real intentions are?

I don't think they aren't that eye-catching so no need for a tattoo unless you want one. Or do you have a nother pic? This one is pretty focussed on the scars and I'd like to see if I'd even notice them on a normal pic.

>rip their throat out
good advice, because this wouldn't work in real life. It only works in video games you fucking tard.

"meaningful tattoos" are the least meaningful way of meaning something. They're corny and gaudy

Ive only done the 1st coat theyre not done. Also theyre real (; unlike yours

TITS WITH TIMESTAMP OR GTFO YOU STUPID CUTTING WHORE.

idk, but this seems like attention whoring to me so TITS OR GTFO

nigger nobody would even notice those, show us your cunt

Specially "meaningful" tattoos. Tattoos say that you take or took poor decisions as you seem to forget that human is a social animal and as such you are gonna be sorrounded by people who will have no fucking idea (nor have to) of how "meaningful" your tattoo is.

You're retarded for not knowing where she got them from already, you little kid faggot.

Tf? Lol that wasnt even a sexual pic. Besides, ass kissing men r boring.

Are you talking to me or OP? How the hell did you know I am a femanon...?

>rip their throat out

Hey user, why do you have those scars?
*rips out throat*

I was talking to her.

Lmao what is exaggeration?

Again, just relax. I was assuming self harm, but I wanted to be sure, so I went and asked her myself.

Virgin alert

kek

She got them in a bar fight with wolverine from the X men.

You dumb nigger.

This is either bait or you do not know some rules around here.

Wow when did Sup Forums became 9fag?

or maybe on Elm Street, who knows?

check'd

TITS OR GTFO.

THERE ARE NOW WOMEN IN THE INTERNET

AGREED, TITS OR GTFO

To echo the appropriate sentiment of many of my b/ros, tits or gtfo

Get a tattoo of a butthole so that the next time you cut you'll have a new asshole to fuck

Scars doesn't expose once weakness it exposes once strength. Showing you are still here even tho somthing shitty happened to you. It doesn't matter if it's frome a mental struggle or a physical struggle scars ar somthing to be proud of. It shows you have lived and learned.

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTF

OP here best answer by far! Im gonna start doing that now (:

OP if you've managed to stay and read through all the retarded virgins screaming to see your tits, you should run away from this website and never come back. You being here is like you being alone in a dark alley in west Philly at 3 AM on a Thursday.

That should make me interesting shouldn't it.
>almost showing underboob and hnng body

I must be totally wrong here.

Yikes, I severely regret saying that now. Ummm... can I get a free pass for now?

>The Self-Harming Attention-Seeking Teenies-Club actually believes this.

NO FUCK OFF.

TITS OR GTFO.

WHY IS THAT WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING STUPID. YOU WANT THE SPECIAL PRIVILEDGE OF HAVING CUNT, SHOW TITS

this is not how it works. Only femanons who attention whore.

>and then there is this guy
fucking virgin

>almost showing underboob and hnng body
It reminded you of what you'll never get and now you're angry, aren't you, little user?

Learn the fucking rules.
Summer sure is long this year.

WHITE KNIGHT OR BAIT? CAN'T DECIDE!

They actually do because they are retarded. What smart person cuts their body?

This is a good place to get user, unbiased feedback tho, since people in real life would just kiss my ass when asked such a question

No i just genuinly like seeing OC. Make me a fucking sandwich or gtfo.

Wooooahh, someone needs to take a chill pill. Sorry man, I know I broke the rule but I'm gonna need a free pass for now. I'm at work.

>You're a virgin
>NO YOU'RE A VIRGIN

You really have a way with words. Why do you need to see some random girl's tits? What difference does it make to your life? Need something to jerk off to that bad that you completely disregard someone's questions?

It's whatever, keep doing your thing I'm not here to stop you, I'm just telling her to not fall for that shit. She's not going to get valid answers from you faggots regardless of whether or not she shows her tits to you. I can walk into the other room and see tits, you can't do that so I guess it's different for you but just google tits if you need to see tits so bad you autistic faggot.

Either way, I am stroking to both of you now..

tits or gtfo you attention whore

Scars - shows and remember things that wasn't kill you.
Ta too - shows your psychical problems

Tits or gtfo

You forgot the rules.

Time stamp.

double checked

> coming to /b
> expecting valid answered

Lunacy

Stupid people are statistically happier so you will never understand depression

"tits or gtfo xddd im so edgyxddd im also a virgin xddd"

fucking sexists.

all females attention whore nwefag

if you would rather not get tatted its not worth it, fuck other people

now do me a favor and post tits plox

fucking newfags, like seriously what the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums etiquette recently

>mfw both posts were made by me

Get back to the kitchen OP

No to everything you said. and now please walk into the other room.

Yeah but that's my point, those idiots are mentally ill. After they grow up they should look at those scars and just be happy they stopped being retards and didn't go full fledged psycho.

All women whore you fucking moron.

You are a god damn pro-abortion billboard walking.

No one give advice until she post tits.

top b8 m8

No one gives a shit about your scars. tits or gtfo