Why are the sore losers you call democrats still crying about the election?

why are the sore losers you call democrats still crying about the election?

>He won get over it
>No more "free" government help work for it
>Blaming Russia is even more retarded then "fake news"
>Why can they not stop crying
>F u c k Liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/kkk-donald-trump-north-carolina-2016-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are like children. They lost so they are crying and wanting to take their ball and go home like little pussies.

If they wanna start a civil war I'm ready because they are gonna escalate it

I'm so ready for civil war pt ll

We need to start a petition on change.org calling the democrats a racist group

yes !

I am all armed up just waiting for them to start

you're cool

Thanks user

I just started a petition anons. Sign up, and enjoy!

HELL YES

Send the link

You cant really use this only for trump it started 8 yrs ago when they elected a nigger. Niggers lie and blame everyone else for their problems. obama is a lying nigger that didnt change anything. Yall all wanted change and didnt get it now your going to blame someone that just talks a lot of shit to people? You ppl get so pissed off at stupid shit that all the rest of just laugh at yall. LOL keep up thegood work

thx nigger

Election Deniers

Electile Dysfunction

Leftists have a huuuuuuge market share of mental illnesses.

Losing an election is just one of many.

this is a very edgy post i bet you express this sort of stuff in real life

>Blaming Russia is even more retarded then "fake news"

You DO realize that Russia hacked the election, right?

They literally hacked into the voting machines and rigged it so that Drumpf won, despite losing the popular vote

cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/kkk-donald-trump-north-carolina-2016-election/

i hope you find the racism of your own party a problem to

do the people who complain about the popular vote understand where hillary clinton's popular vote came from

This is false.

They just hacked into DNC and RNC email servers

It came from the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS

America is supposed to be a democracy, you idiot

actually no

it came from the worst of society.welfare abusers,feminists and illegal immigrants

im sorry you think thats something to brag about,all of the educated hard working contributers of society wanted donald trump.now thats a popular vote worth mentioning

yeah i heard Russian hackers are so good they hacked paper ballots aswell, also they released a bunch of information about the corruption of Hillary and the left but lets ignore all that and blame Russia.

and if america is supposed to be a democracy why do so many people want it to be a dictatorship.because thats exactly how obama has ran the country for the past 8 years

if he doesnt get his way,he throws a tantrum(like the democrats are doing now because of donald trump)and threatens executive orders.maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass you would relize why democrats keep losing elections

Um, take a look at a map

The states that voted for Drumpf are the largest collectors of welfare

Hillary won with educated people, not Drumpf. You are literally wrong about everything you posted.

Bush is the one who wrote the laws that violated your civil rights, dumbfuck.

>This is false.

Nice try, Drumpflet. Maybe if you keep saying it it will make it true.

What part of "HACKED THE ELECTION" don't you understand?

you mean states like Michigan who normally vote Blue and this time Voted Red because they are tired of all the bull shit the left is about?

Michigan voted against their own self-interest and they have four years to feel really really really stupid about it.

Just watched how y'all were acting during Obama's presidency and decided to follow your lead

take a look at reality

america finally got tired of leftist bullshit and this is why you have lost the house,lost the senate and now you lost the presidency

educated people look at citys like detroit and chicago and vote for the ones who didnt create the poverty and crime that are so common in those citys

but i bet you retarded leftists probably blame republicans and bush on that to

Trump's age when he takes office is 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old.
>777
>MFW 777 is a holy number in the Bible
>MFW Donald Trump is actually the second coming of Christ Jesus.
>PraiseAndAdoreHim.JPG

I feel truly blessed to be living in the age of our Messiah's second coming. Soon, after he casts down the Enemy (Hillary Clinton) into her cage (Federal prison), the Revelation and final battle will commence.

Our Messiah will lay waste to her ISIL army with Nuclear War and will smite the liberal cucks in a mass jailing before the day of Judgment where she and all of her supporters will be thrown en masse into incinerators.

Then, and only then, can the land of America rise to become the New Jerusalem it was always meant to be.

Praise your name - Donald Trump. I lift my hands to you as you make us great again.

I love you so much.

>Stop having opinions! Our guy won, you were supposed to go away! STOP IT!!!

I think Michigan Voted to stop the rest of it from becoming a burning shit hole like Detroit which the Left wasn't helping stop and instead they are going Right to see if they can help instead because Jobs > Welfare.

also,its donald trump.not drumpf or whatever other retarded name you have given donald trump

grow up and act like mature adults,since its obvious the democrats arent the party of mature adults

What you expect, they are pussies for a reason. This generation of crying liberals are spoiled and they think the world revolves around them but sorry kids the world is not a happy place we do kumbaya.

they need help

so paying protesters to riot in your party makes it better?

idk if you're edgy or retarded

I agree they are elite hackers who hacked the paper ballots

yes praise jesus

fr man left are pussies its true anyone who defends them might as well use a tampon and have "safe spaces'

False flag operation conducted by the CIA.

You are a fucking idiot and so is Trump.

I'm honestly sick of this shit. I've been openly trans for years and you fucking pieces of dog shit go and elect someone who won't allow me to be the gender I want to be? (I'm transgender non-binary by the way and fuck you and the rest of these shitbag posters on here if you'd don't like it). I'm tired of your hateful speech. I'm an individual and people need to realize that.

out spider man is grown up talk

That's your opinion. Michigan obviously thinks it is in their self-interest. Like a 16 year old girl who wants to date a nigger.

>getting this mad, and inadvertently proving H.L. Mencken right

Lmfao. Triggered much faggot? Kill yourself.

is right

>openly trans

oh look,another degenerate who doesnt support trump.your kind deserves to be a death camp after january

Retard

YES.

-THE CHURCH OF TOURETTE'S GUY

I'm not sure if you are trolling or just stupid because trump waved the lgbt flag, Hillary is the corrupt bitch who wants to enslave you by talking nice to your face.

Because you elected a fluorescent fuck trumpet

Liberals were only trained to behave the way they do. It is kinda their fault but they were ultimately rewarded for burdening the world with 3 year old logic and me-me-me attitude.

Amen

Suck my dick

because it happened with Gore and now it's happening again!

me me me me they need ass-kicking

Only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

You're a tiny minority that only "won" power because you were appointed to it, not elected.

You got all the rope you ever wanted, now you have four years to hang yourselves with it.

You posted from CNN? Are you fucking kidding me? CNN is possibly the most corrupt biased "news" room ever. They are more retarded than The Enquirer and no, im not kidding. How fucking stupid do you have to be to watch CNN?

only a matter of time before public spaces and tampons machines

This doesn't make sense, they couldn't have hacked a person which is the electoral college, the popular vote doesn't count and nor will it ever. As you saw Hillary won the popular vote. Stop believing in what you know nothing about

Show cock?

You are mentally ill and you need to realize THAT

You were born in the right body. Your brain just has a short in it. You are not a special case.

Deal with it. And not by wearing other genders clothes and mutilating your body. If you like the opposite sex, just go for it, no one cares. The rest of the world is sick of you acting like life is just a big game of pretend where you can lie to yourself about what you are and we are all supposed to just go along with it.

You are mentally ill. Deal with it.

Trump is antichrist according to John in the Scripture

Does your pea brain understand the difference between popular vote and the Electoral College and why it's so God damn important? Do you have ANY understanding of our election system? Do you even understand what Democracy is? You're too fucking retarded to have an opinion.

Kill yourself

be prepared for Civil War, but we must use our heads. We will wait for them to start it we will finish it . we must be smart about this guys .

SORE WINNER bro "appointed"

>elected by the people
>for the people
>300+ electoral votes
>sorry bud we earned this race
>also it's 8* years not 4

If you are so OP, you need Democratic ridicule and opposition to prove your manliness.

Why do you want the country pacified so even a Cuck can rule ?

have a loli and take your meds, fag

All that salt

Looks like hickville recieves more handouts

Looking forward to the Morlock vs Eloi memes.

Lol. I hope The Donald fucking sends you to a gas chamber.

You ARE an individual, an individual with severe mental disorders. Grow up.

Jesus is a gay

MAXIMUM KEK

WE WILL WAIT TO STRIKE PATIENCE Sup ForumsROTHERS