Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
Often, in the UK, Cocaine is cut with Benzocaine to make bigger profit for the dealer and also to make cocaine safe for users. (80% pure can kill apparently)
Question though. How can I order some? Can't get it openly in the UK.. how do I go about ordering from your fine U.S of A?
A little guidance for a novice user appreciated. I'm not FBI or fuck all like that. Just reasoning it would be better for me to get the better shit from my D-lr and cut it myself rather than paying for that.
Pic related. Want to make left into right.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Benzocaine-Powder-Reagent-Grade-99-9/dp/B00NJA0QZW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482259516&sr=8-2&keywords=benzocaine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought some on Amazon. Seriously.

yeah sumone mail him sum good coke...seems legit....go amsterdam fag

get on interwebs

>Pic related. Want to make left into right.

I'm a retard as I've just proved. I want to make the bag upper right into lower left.

What country you in? (Does that even matter?)
Struggling to read my op?
I'm not savvy enough. I basically can't think beyond googling

US

well how then?

Amazon UK isn't showing anything.. eBay tho .. haha don't know how I didn't find this earlier

amazon.com/Benzocaine-Powder-Reagent-Grade-99-9/dp/B00NJA0QZW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482259516&sr=8-2&keywords=benzocaine

Temporarily unavailable :(

Not sure wear you get your info or if you just started using yesterday?
We use snythocaine or dephomocaine and most cocaine in the uk is below 30% go read some more shit or start dealing lots of cocaine contains 0% cocaine up to 20 percent of cocaine has none in it its synthocaine which is legal worldwide and half the strength same with dephomocaine.

you order dephomocaine or synthocaine as a medical trial, plant food, health supplement and a few other things and the good reputable dealers give you lab results to carry with you to prove it is not cocaine even.

I bet your 80% cocaine is actually 80% synthocaine as you can go read that there is less coke in coke then synthocaine and the uk and Miami are the worst for it.

People are cutting synthocaine thinking its coke and its got 0% yet you can easily test stuff now a days.

I would still order it somewhere else if I was you

Coke eats your soul.

>Not sure wear you get your info
I have my sources
>most cocaine in the uk is below 30%
Been wikipediaing have we?

Couldn't even decipher the rest of your post as I am not fluent in mong.

Hi there, mi5

Hope that helps all you newbs out ?
using benzocaine that has between 2.5 and 4 % the strength instead of snythocaine at up to 50% strength retards.

Besides if you just charge more and don't step on it is how you scoop other guys under you and make money.
No body wants bunk.

Umm no long time user thanks and I order stuff so I have results to carry on me that I'm in a medical trial.

Also no I use drug websites in deepweb to look stuff up usually if I do not wikapedia and get well known information that regular people know so that drug would have been cancled by then since its all over the news if its on wikapedia thanks for your once again shitty false information again tho it helped me with what not to do.

Wasn't the OP asking for Benzo in the 1st place? I don't imagine anyone is gullible enough to believe that even the 'raw' you buy in the UK isn't bashed.
These threads always end up with posters giving it 'I know more than you do newbs. Enjoy your 5% lol"
I wonder why that is?

I pick up at 84-89% depending on shipment and which country its from I'm alive lol the stuff you people get fed is hilarious so dumb learn to look stuff up or just listen don't try and talk and make shit up.

hey retard read then go google synthocaine it has half the power of pure cocaine so does dephomocaine.

Benze has 2.5-4 % the strength of pure cocaine same price and benz is not allowed to be ordered ok choose what you order go.

Cuz most of you guys are using for the first time like himnot like thistelling you how to order it facts about it etc. all stuff you have yet to even look at I'm reading now.

most are poorfags cant fit out there house or are shut-ins.
But they may be using for the first time as well. especially the fat ones.

Thanks. Insightful post