Can we just sit and take a moment to appreciate these glorious and magnificent primates?

Can we just sit and take a moment to appreciate these glorious and magnificent primates?

Gorilla thread. Right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJw3MmL-Omk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gorillas are cool

too soon

They killed my family. My forebears. They came into our forests and they took our babies. The traditions and our culture was destroyed, by another primate. Some call them homo sapiens. They are slim, they come in white and black.. They don't have hair and they look weak. But don't be fooled my young gorilla son. They have big metal machines... Really scary and noisy things which they use to destroy our surroundings. I really don't know why they are doing this to us. What have we done to them? They are evil my son. Never forget what they did to our family. How they locked us here. We exist only as their slaves. Now go my son. I need to take a shit.

Fun fact: Gorillas divide into two species: Western and Eastern gorillas

u r mum divides into two species

i would suck a fart out of her asshole

I feel you buddy. We're almost closest relatives in nature. I really can see your pain and sorrow. When i look into your eyes, i can see the internal suffering. Tears moist my eyes when i think all the pain and suffering you little fellows went trough here. But don't worry my man, i will protect you.

Can a human female survive mating with a gorilla?

Gorillas actually have really small penises. The vagina would survive. I dont think gorillas are violent when fucking so yea, i guess they might

I'd like to watch my sister being fucked by gorillas

just look at this fucking gorilla.
look at it.
you think it's right to just fucking put him into cage?

No they didn't. They divided into two subspecies, but they're still part of the same species -- gorilla beringei.

He'd just be out raping and selling drugs if he wasn't locked up.

kek

Gorilla anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=OJw3MmL-Omk

>kek

Harambe was just a gorilla

yes

Kek

Obvious i know