My God. If the Movie was about losing 2 hours of your life, mission accomplished. Fuck, how this shit is so praised

My God. If the Movie was about losing 2 hours of your life, mission accomplished. Fuck, how this shit is so praised.

Obviously you're not a golfer

Quit shitposting you autistic bitch boy

You're out of your element redditor

Life goes on, man.

Fuck it, Dude. Let's go bowling.

you didn't get it

>literally typing like a redditor

decent bait

Yeah, well, that's just like... your opinion, man.

I was waiting for this, thank you.

The only time I enjoyed it was when I was like 15 and didn't even know what this is, just randomly flipped the tv to it and watched it because I had nothing else to do. That's the way it's meant to be seen, I believe.

Shut the fuck up Donny

I like how you seem to think that two hours of your life is actually worth anything

kek and Sup Forums totally isnt contrarian

But which is better?

The Big Lebowski or O' Brother, Where Art Thou?

Do you have to use so many cuss words? Jesus, eight-year-olds, dudes.

the fact that no one gives actual explanation why the movie is "good", only proves you right.

Nice samefagging, OP.

yeah, sorry for that, but seriously, the amount of attention this movie have is wrong; your typical millennials will think this is some kind of very DEEP MOVIE with secret messages only enlightened people would understand.

>doesn't look at IP counter
>nice s-samefagging haha :^)

Is it at least better than Fargo? I was unable to find a reason Fargo is so highly praised

John goodman is GOAT in this

meme flick, dunno why redditors like it

More reddit than deadpool

>not enjoying the comfy yet unsettling atmosphere and great performances in Fargo

>What did he mean by this?

>your typical millennials will think this is some kind of very DEEP MOVIE with secret messages only enlightened people would understand.
What the hell are you talking about? No one thinks that; it's just a funny movie.

Coen brothers at their absolute best

tough choice amigo

>label, label, label, waah waaah why do people like this?

If you can't understand why people like it without labeling it, you'll always be a sad little person, watch something else, something you can feel safe while enjoying it.

You have to not be a child.

Kek this is reddit's favorite movie you retard

Damn we're in a tight spot.

>he fell for the Coen brothers meme
An advice from a friend, OP. NEVER watch Fargo, that was way worse.

Goodman in a Coen Bros joint is always GOAT.
>the life of the mind
>cowboy chords

The Big Lebowski is easy to understand.

The long-winded conversations irrelevant to the non-issue at hand, and the characters inability to identify, and articulate a solution to, the non-issues at hand, are funny. They show the irrational and idiotic nature of the average person. Likewise, the wealthy and the intellectual characters are caricaturized into blown up cartoon versions of themselves. The film is a testament to the stupidty of people from all walks of life, and the Dude is there to show us that stupidity, which is infinite and omnipresent, isn't all that bad if you have the right attitude.

that's a really good explanation

yeah, maybe you are right, except for the part that this movie was funny, the movie was boring and you get used to the formula in the three first interactions of Dude.

The Coen Brothers are overrated, hack frauds.

I know they're entry level and I'll probably be labelled a pleb, but the Coen Bros are wonderful film makers IMO.

if this thread is anything to go by, they aren't as accessible as you think.

I found the conversations, and the misunderstandings that arose from them, to be hilarious. That could be because I've heard or participated in a countless number of similar conversations myself, and I often have to deal with people like that. When you're aware of this kind of stuff happening in your everyday life you can view it in two ways - it can be entertaining, or it can be frustrating. The Big Lebowski shows that it's more rewarding to see it as entertaining.

Stop watching movies, you're too stupid to understand them

O' Brother, not even a question. TBL was entertaining and had some pretty funny moments but was overall lacking as a narrative. O' Brother had slightly less top-notch humor but much more impact as a film.

Both had pretty godlike soundtracks.

Literally Shit: The Posts

>your typical millenials
[citation needed]

How would you know? :^)

Big Lebowski really was shit, O Brother is amazing.