In Poland we trust

In Poland we trust

Why does Poland get fucked in the ass by so many different countries?

we fought till most of died, we never gave up, Satan forces were almost stronger than ours because he rules this sinful world, but love of our beloved Saint Mary didn't allow to total extermination of Polish nation although many tried.

Is there actually a conspiracy theory that the soviet star was used to worship satan?

that was a theme in metro 2033

seems pretty nutty though

Soviet star was false, antichrist star, because star is holy, biblical symbol meaning idea of God (when Christ was borned there was a star symboling his coming)

>But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

Why was Jesus such a cuck?

jesus wasn't a fan of violence, in this way he gave up his jewish-king calling

>if the BBC fucks your wife, turn to them your daughter also

What did Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, mean by this?

get out of this thread you son of demon

He didn't say it literally, it was about that if "slap" will help to realise for the sinner what've he done, then we should allow him to "slap our another cheek". It's all because of love to other person. In other way, when we're seeing that the sinner still doeasn't realis what he is doing, then we shall not accept the evil.

it means you must love all life including their progeny, with your daughter

>his country's king is a dead kike on a stick

>In other way, when we're seeing that the sinner still doeasn't realis what he is doing, then we shall not accept the evil.
i don't realize i'm cuckolding you, because your wife told me she wasn't married. don't hate me bro, i didn't know i was sinning. can't hate me bro.

>because your wife told me she wasn't married
If you didn't see any characteristic items like marriage rings and wife totally hided everything associated with marriage and you were totally sure that she is free then the sinner is wife who lied.

>His country's average citizen is kangaroo

There's conspiracies about cannibals. People actually believe that shit

Cannibals in Soviet Union ain't shit, the same in Holodomor times

>his country is europe's punching bag

>his country was so shithole that britons settled it with prisoners

I'm going to sleep, good night aussiecuck