Why cant hillary supporters move to germany so they can see how great a country is with a liberal white women in charge

why cant hillary supporters move to germany so they can see how great a country is with a liberal white women in charge

Because they'd get raped before they left the airport

If you want to keep telling Hillary(anti-Trump) supporters to just shut up, he won. Then you have to shut the fuck up about Hillary.

You're like those GOP politicians that railed against "faggots ruining America" while simultaneously getting railed by big dicked gay doods.

Just shut up and bask in the swansong of America.

Probably because germany has actual immagrstion laws

why do liberals always have to put homosexuality into everything

>doesn't realize that Trump being president is not yet a sure thing.
>doesn't realize that the US Senate has to accept and confirm the electoral college's votes.
>doesn't realize that the senate doesn't have to do this, and can dis-allow certain votes.

Trump isn't a sure thing, until he's sworn in. Until then, anything can happen.

Because conservatives never shut the fuck up about it, and attacking homosexuals. You think we sit around talking about being gay all the time? Fuck no. We wouldn't pay any heed to gays going about their business if we didn't have to constantly defend against you wacky religious nuts.

He won. RIP you faggot

is their bread and butter

still holding on. sobbing tears....

generalize much?

>and attacking homosexuals

maybe thats because they are tired of you faggots shoving it in there faces all the time

the more you leftists push your agenda,the closer you become to being eradicated

thinking the world was placed at her feet.
I will always savor the sound of her dream being crushed.

this,the left still thinks they have a chance when they have turned 50 percent of the country against them

actually its the "accept me or go to jail" part most people hate.

wow, someone on Sup Forums who actually understands how the u.s. presidential election process works.

i'm shocked.

Jesus, you liberals are really fucking delusional.

Nov. 7- "It's not rigged, you're just losing."

Nov. 9- "It's rigged! Burn the electoral college to the ground! Down with democracy!"

Nov. 20- Jill Stein calls for a recount (paid for entirely by Hillary lawyers, so Hillary by proxy asking for a recount)

Nov. 30- Recount turns up illegal shit on THEIR side

Dec. 2- Russians hacked the election because they exposed how corrupt the Dems were behind closed doors! Not fair!

Dec. 15- The Electoral College is a sacred institution and we can still win

Dec. 20- The EC is bullshit, let's call our senators!

you forgot tell electors to vote their conscious, more Hillary electors change their vote than Trump electors.

Lul.
You put Hillary and liberal in the same sentence.

Why don't Trump supporters move to Russia?

After all, that's who they voted for by supporting Trump, especially after the CIA confirmed that Russian hackers influenced the election causing Trump to win.

Is that what you really want? To have not actually won because it was hacked? Hillary was actually the winner based on all of the exit polls and the snap polling that was conducted all summer long. Trump has illegitimately won the presidency, and we need to petition our senators to block the electoral college's votes for Trump on Jan 9th. They can still change the outcome. Hopefully as more and more hacking comes to light, they will do the right thing.

liberal fucktards... read and sob some more

A lot more than 50.

Russian Hackers.
wait you're serious? let me laugh even harder.

"Influenced" what's claimed is that Russian hackers exposed the corruption of the DNC. I don't care where I get the truth from, Russia or not. Also wiki leaks confirmed it wasn't Russia who leaked info, but rather an insider.
Please keep getting your info from CNN though.

really pointless kid.

because 1% of trump supporters have all the money

Proof that you can't solve problems by throwing money around. Trump spent almost nothing on his campaign.

>Germany
>liberal white woman in charge
>Germany just banned muslim headgear
Heh.

Because Jews already know Germany.

they'd rather stay here and try to ruin our country

>implying Hillary is a liberal

Why are you guys so proud to be Russian tools?

you're right, she's just a CUNT

there is no such thing as liberal..there are only retards on the left that want a bigger government that taxes you to oblivion and retards on the right that won't even let me smoke a doobie (inb4 legal states). Moral of the story: few politicians really care about liberty. Yeah I know I'm overreacting a bit but you get my drift

I am actually Russian living in the states. I fucking hate the russian government.

That being said I also know that if Hilary won that meant war with russia. I'd rather be "friendly" with russia than fighting them.

but thats factually incorrect. If it were correct, he would have won the popular vote too. Im all for trump but you guys are wrong, if more than half of all people who voted were for trump he would have won the popular

The butt hurt was just too strong

confirmed 304 / 270 electoral votes
It's a sure thing unless he's fucking assassinated.
In which you would have a civil war.
Guess who would win that?
Which party has gun owners and which doesnt have weapons and wants to ban guns?
Which party supporters are fucking pussy trans queer faggots
and which are actual men?

Ain't no civil war going to happen if that asshat gets the JFK treatment.

Civil war in which a bunch of wheelchair mounted toothless rednecks get rekt

What if it was the hacker that goes by the name Sup Forums that hacked hillarys super secured laptop from russia. This Sup Forums guy is a really scary nigga yo.

See

Um, no. Most trump supporters are decent people. And he has a point. There side has more guns and is better trained.

Why believe Wikileaks? They release their sources equally as much as CNN, FOX, RETUERS, DRUDGE, ALEX JONES, literally any media organization - never.

That basement dwelling suckerfish ain't got no point

A bunch a fucking people of Walmart are going to rise up from the their scooters and take over the country if drumf gets assassinated?

You two faggots need to lay off the meth

The only way Trump isn't getting in is if he decides he isn't interested anymore and goes home.

Which COULD happen, but nothing else could do it.

most trump supporters dont really critically think, they enjoy being told things and then blindly believe it if it fits their narrative. If any of them actually did think, they would realize how much trump's proposals would cost in terms of increases in taxes, or you think that wall and a deportation force represents small government? Or that a billionaire would actually shoot himself in the foot by appealing to the common man in terms of tax code corrections? the guy who has bragged about using loopholes to not pay taxes is going to suddenly gain altruism and close those loopholes? delusional

Oh, fuck off newfag. You belive that all trump supporters are " fucking people of Walmart" get real. They have more military supporters then hillary's side both inside and outside. Nobody said anything about taking over the country. but if trump got assassinated things would get bloody really really fast. You only need about 2 brain cells to understand that.

So the mutherfucking military is going to have a coop instead of celebrating ponyboy mike pence the real republican choice becoming president?

You faggots have delusions of grandeur.

Insults Trump supporters for lack of intelligence.

>coop

Not most and i agree that building a wall is almost impossible. But i did treat it as more of a slogan then anything else. It does not stop the fact that illegal immigration is a problem. And most people prefer trump over hillary.

>muh fantasy of civil war
>trump supporters rise up
>finally put liberal niggers, spics and Jews in death camps
>doesn't realize military is made of niggers spics and Jews

Oh really?. We have a "delusions of grandeur". Wake up you fucking moron. Look how much outrage electing trump did. Just imagine what would happen if president elect got assassinated. The civil unrest. You belive there are no nutjubs who would go all out ballistic?. I never said anything about a coop, but there will be civil war or something close to it.

Even Hillary voters are hating on the crybaby liberals though. Most Hillary supporters actually understand they can't always get their way and now these retards are even making them look bad.

>mitary is made up of niggers, spics and Jews.

Wew lad

I'm not a Trump supporter nor a Hillary supporter. Both are horrible candidates but I dislike Trump more. Even though I dislike him so much, I want him to be given a chance before I go around shouting like a little bitch. If he fails hard, well at least I get to point and laugh at all the retard conservatives that believed in him.

Because wikileaks isn't paid off by politicians and has no reason to lie. They leaked shit in Bush too and no one called them liars then.

>Wake up sheeple!

You truly are a faggot's faggot aren't you?

Even if i were. You got me beat by miles. You are a god of all faggots. Faggod.

Fucking this. Currently I'm laughing at the crybabies. They've been nonstop entertainment since Nov 8th

He is pathetic cuck. You are trying way to hard on him fag.

I don't care about his other plans. I just want him to keep the sand niggers from terror breeding nations the fuck out by restricting immigration from there. One like at Europe will tell you why. Specifically Germany

I agree. Keep this shit away from us.

but that happens every election cycle. you have those republicans who bitched and moaned and whined about obama when there was little basis for it other than his inexperience as a senator. those people continued to bitch and moan and whine while more moderate republicans actually worked with him.
Everything you're seeing this cycle happens every cycle, you're just seeing the more vocal people because the internet allows them to shine through. moderates dont comment on this kind of shit, not worth the time

>uses cuck unironiclly

Looky here we have a contender for chief faggot in charge.

What say thee mr centipede? are you getting your fedora and blade ready for the civil war? Dreaming of putting all those liberal cucks up against drumfs wall and shooting them?

the hillary voters are the crybaby liberals,they've been crying ever since the election was over

Thing is that illegal immigration is not a major issue.. It is an issue and needs reform but its just not effecting our economy as much as fox news says it does.. Or at least not as much as billionaires funneling money out of the country

>Liberal
>Hillary Clinton
>Pick one

Why can't people who believe tax breaks and deregulation help the economy move to kansas and figure it out why its failing so bad

Trump's poster boy is gay, though. He also got more support from homosexuals than any other Republican president has ever gotten.

Liberals are left leaning.

>im not a trump supporter nor a hillary supporter

good for you

>if he fails hard,well at least i get to point and laugh at all the retard conservatives that believed in him

how is this any better then the hillary supporters? you relize the conservatives wanted ted cruz and not donald trump

Youre so scared that one refugee might be a terrorist that youre willing to except all his other destructive policies and youre cool with him filling his cabinet with billionares and campaign doners.. That makes sense

the conservatives just want a rich white old man to make them feel safe and sound. That's all they care about.

what you're not seeing is the other reality where trump lost. If trump were to have lost, the outcry would have been the same, if not more. He even primed his base for it, claiming if he lost it would be due to fraud and he wouldnt accept the results. How is what the hillary people doing any different than what he wanted his fanbase to do if he lost?

also you're only seeing a minority, the loud, angry, vocal minority, which eventually grows to represent the nonvocal part. Kind of how the media chooses idiot redneck looking people to represent trump. You're falling into the generalizations, careful

The conservatives just wanted someone who wouldn't be so obvious about fucking over the middle class

You can brush it off. But figures would be interesting.

Ha they fucked up then

Hilary would be doing the same + lefties policy.

isnt it funny how the country that has the most guns, the one that has so many people that want to use guns, is also the one most afraid of the boogeyman, You would think they would invite conflict so they can use their guns to finally fulfill that fantasy of shooting someone

>country that has the most guns

wait until 4 years from now when the democrats come back and win everything,we'll have a euro style gun ban and there goes the "country with the most guns"

I think we already established that you are the biggest fag on this site. So for any of us to be "chief faggot" would be simply inappropriate.

On the side note, yes i got all my airsoft guns ready. I am coming fear me.

not to mention,what do guns matter when the rest of the constitution in america has been destroyed.there are more rights in the us constitution we need to protect then gun rights,to bad the ones who cling to there guns and bibles didnt care about those rights getting destroyed by the left

think about that for a second. really think. there are over 300 million guns in the united states. The country is based on a document that people are willing to die for that protects that right. The united states will never try to confiscate guns currently in circulation and you're an absolute moron if you think they have the capacity to do such.

Maybe (HOLY SHIT) they do not have any fantasies about shooting people. Maybe they hate that. Maybe there are many more reasons why this could be happening.

how can someone take you seriously when you confuse the constitution and the bill of rights? you're a fucking moron

stay scared americuck, the islam boogeyman is coming to blow you up (kind of like what america does in other countries, ironic)

Republicans do that.

GOOGLE TED HAGGARD

CASE CLOSED

I'm Dutch tho. pls give me your standard remarks towards Europeans.

It is an issue and the president should reform it. I agree that it has been blown out of proportions. But too have no borders like some of those fucking libtards suggest is mental to say the least.

I also agree that huge corporations destroy this countrys economy, but so do out poor trade deals and our infuckingsane spending on military.

It did not get better under obama it just got worse, hillary was obama 2.0 with a grudge on russia.

ok, stay scared eurocuck, even though statistically the chances of you being killed by a terrorist are lower than falling out of bed or being hit by lightning

its funny how clueless most americans are

you talk about the constitution but then stick your head in the ground while the president you elected has spent 8 years destroying it

>invoking Bernie
>not realizing no one respects him.
That old grimey fuck sold his soul to Shilllery. A man died to expose their lies and treachery and did Bernie care? Hell no, he has bills to pay.

elaborate please, specifics

Being Euro has its ups and downs, friend. Just like being merican.

why cant trump supporters move to russia so they can see how great a country is with an old, authoritarian, white man in charge?