Seinfeld is completely overrated. The stand up bits are kinda funny but the rest of the show is not...

Seinfeld is completely overrated. The stand up bits are kinda funny but the rest of the show is not. Jason Alexander's character is so obnoxious it makes me mad. The only thing that saves the show is Kramer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h00g4CViv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm triggered seinfeld sucks

George is the best character
Kramer is the Sheldon of Seinfeld and also you're a faggot.

Did I take the bait?

I actually agree completely. Jerry is a faggot, jason is a shitty actor, and Elaine is a cunt-stain.

This has to be bait, or else you can't be over 25. That show was a comedic inditement of the 90's ME generation, nonthing mattered but one's own fulfillment. The final episode was a classic, rivaled only by Bob Newharts final episode when he awakes from a dream brilliant

being this autistic

Remember that Larry David didn't write the final two or three seasons. That's when the show got pretty absurd, more catchprashey

Yup. That's how I felt watching it as well.

Blasphemy, Jason's character is amazing. WTF you talking about?

Maybe Big-Bang Theory is more your pace?

im just watching my way through it now, never really watched it when it was on, i don't think it was ever that popular here in the uk, at the time at least.

i love how people immediately say that you "don't get it" or something like that if you don't like seinfeld. or that you're "too young" to understand.
seinfeld is shit and most people that like it merely pretend to do so because critics say that it's great... and then they just repeat words they don't even understand the meaning of to sound clever and mature when in reality it just makes them look like pathetic lemmings.

there's not a single good thing about seinfeld and no amount of pretentiousness can change that

Thank you for your review of something that the rest of us forgot about ten years ago.

Not that I disagree: Unless you're a hard core NY'er, it was a stupid show.

But still....thanks for the "almost nostalgia" thread.

Don't miss your FRIENDS marathon.

this show is great. Would be shit without George and Kramer though

For all the shit talking Seinfeld does about the US having invented and perfected comedy, his show was only funny once it emulated Ab-Fab, and became about the misadventures of despicable people.

lol that goddamn show...

patsy is the real-life cruella deville

seinfeld is complete shit

this is god tier comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=h00g4CViv8M

why, you don't like it because you are not smart

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Can't really say I'm not surprised, it's an extremely American show. It was New York's last great bit of show business before the city became yet another shithole.

I love how people say that seinfeld sucks like it's a fact when it's only a shitty opinion

Shouldn't you be laughing hysterically for 24 minutes because penny couldn't fix her computer

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Abfab is basically the big bang theory of America. Nobody can answer why it's so popular despite absolutely nothing even remotely funny happening ever.

Agreed with every point except, Kramer is not what saves the show, but rather Elaine, for simply being hot, shallow as it may be.

The stand up bits are the worst parts!

>The only thing that saves the show is Kramer.
You fucking pleb. This is like saying your favorite Stooge is Curly.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad for making it.

>The final episode was a classic
I'm glad someone else agrees. People were so let down when that aired. The finale, though, was brilliant and such a fuck you.

My favorite Stooge IS Curly.

Why i oughta...

isn't IT Crowd basically the BBT of Britbongia...you know, but without actual jokes?

somewhat dated reference...my advice is just don't watch it

>The stand up bits are kinda funny but the rest of the show is not.

What's the deal with-

Are you high? Did the last 3 decades of TV not happen under your rock? Nothing on TV today even touches the forward thinking of that show- it is constantly celebrated, awarded, used as a basis for the perfect sitcom, and made billions. But yeah kiddo, it sucks because nothing else in your life matters. You tit.

>The only thing that saves the show is Kramer.
he's a nigger lover

we're all nigger lovers in our own way, user.

I think the best thing about that show was that it portrayed crippled or chronically ill people as assholes just like all the other assholes in the world instead of deifying them like every other show on TV.

Thanks for the bait.