I'v been growing my hair out for the past 3 years now and people say i need to get a haircut

I'v been growing my hair out for the past 3 years now and people say i need to get a haircut...

Is it weird for a guy to have long hair...?

Sup Forums's opinion...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rWUi3P8TG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you do something with it and have a decent beard then its ok.
it also helps if you are attractive

I don't have a beard.. but i can safely say i'm average looking,

long hair are for fags and hippies shitheads

if you really want long hair btw just wash'em regulary

Long hair = automatic metalhead, just sayin, I would let my hair grow too, dont cut it if you like it tho

Been growing mine the same amount of time, but I lucked out, it's Fairly curly, brown and very good looking, not to mention I stopped using shampoo when I first started growing it, went through a couple months of greasy hair then it balanced out and looks healthy, and I don't have to do much more than condition it and brush it.. the women in my personal life and my workplace love it, I only ever get shit from men about it..
and the other user is right, a good beard helps out a lot..

I do enjoy me some Satyricon.... i guess it does come with the long hair... huh..?

youtube.com/watch?v=9rWUi3P8TG4

It's not weird if you're a homosexual and/or a tranny.
What's weird though is having spacers.

Well there you have it! Now grow a beard and be metal as fuck

show us

My fathers side and my mothers side are both hairless people... i can't grow a beard and i'm 26

I guess in my dreams... perhaps.

Don't really like the thoughts of my photo's being on Sup Forums... sorry.

Pic from back without face is user enough, anyway no facial hair, who cares you rock the long hair then

I've been saving mine out for about 7 or 8 years. You need to keep with the style if you are going to have long hair. Being a mean looking motherfucker helps, otherwise you will just look like a faggot.

lol, why not?

I don't mind looking like a faggot, as long as i'm a decent looking faggot.

Also, you will want to look like this, not the faggot in the pic you posted in OP.

If you're as sexy as this dude then you can do whatever. If not you can always be a roadie for a metal band

Because i'm critical on how people view me... plus i'v just never liked photo's... like ever since i was a little kid i couldn't stand photo's...

only way you'll find a pic of me is if you go to my grandmothers house and get that one photo of me frowning. lol

Then you would get beat to shit if you lived where i live. Dont be a fucking poser.

Where do you live..? Russia?

Nope, but close enough.

Don't be a poser..? how would i be a poser for having long hair?

Care to tell me more about that no-shampoo thing? How do you wash it?