Sup Forums I believe I'm reaching the end of my rope so I've been kicking around, and nearly going through with suicide...

Sup Forums I believe I'm reaching the end of my rope so I've been kicking around, and nearly going through with suicide.

I have no job, people that trust and count on me, a ton of bills and no money or hope.

shoot me those painless suicide ideas, a little silence is seeming more appealing lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gB7YI30wWso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont do it user just Check em

youtube.com/watch?v=gB7YI30wWso

Fake news

that would be the ideal way to go, but alas dubs weren't kind enough

preferably something less difficult to set up

Suicide because of money issues is retarded.
Would you rather die than earn money from victimless crime?

Could always do a flip off of a building.

Just take a gun and shoot in your head user,Don't hurt.

do it you useless faggot
OD heavily on opiates, it would be a beautiful way to pass away

Money isn't real. It's only your negative beliefs that hold and keep you down. Try giving something to someone who could really use your help.

Lol if you're white shoot up a school, if you're black shoot up a police station.

I had a friend do that earlier this year it was rough, but seemed relatively peaceful.

you know I volunteer frequently, have a girlfriend that loves me, and was able to take my mother to see paris earlier this year before I lost my job which was a dream of hers before she dies.

But this struggle to escape the bottom of society no matter how hard I work, and the immediate consequences of not being financially stable as all the bills roll in is causing me great shame and depression. I'm getting really tired (physically and mentally) of trying to keep up anymore I've been very depressed deep down for a long long time.

>Less difficult
It's cheap and painless. How fucking picky can you be?

shut the fuck up retard
take your 12-step bullshit and shove it up your ass faggot

If you're actually serious, just hit the road. Go do what you wanna do first. You literally have no consequences whatsoever. You can just kill yourself if things go to bad while you're acting crazy knocking things off your bucket list. That's what I always said I'd do anyways. Go to Yellowstone, Finland, whatever. Just something different and fun. Change of pace yknow?

I was thinking of taking a bunch (a few hundred?) of gel cap benadryl, opening them up and pouring them into a bottle of vodka and then just drinking that while listening to music. Not positive how much that would hurt.

Your body would force you to reject it. You'd be sick and in a tremendous amount of pain. You'd throw up, piss and shit blood. If you did die, it would be from drowning in your own fluids.

>less difficult to set up
It's cheap and only 3 parts that easily fit together. What more do you want? Or are you just attention whoring with no real intention of following through?

that doesn't sound great, I've thought of the gas method before but it seems complicated. I'll look into it more I guess.

A side, definitely gayer thought I've had, what if your brain's ability to stretch perception of time makes your last minutes seem extremely long and puts you through your own personal hell in some kind of bad trip.

Drink Bleach.

>what if your brain's ability to stretch perception of time makes your last minutes seem extremely long
I'd be willing to bet that's how it happens. All the more reason to make sure you pick a painless way to go.

I'll be completely honest, I had the most sincere thought about offing myself while laying on the floor after downing two 5ths of whiskey listening to sad music. I figured all I would have to do is push a little harder. So I've been wondering just how much harder do I have to push and how bad is it going to suck.

I too used to have this mindset but I think a part of the realization is that its something you physically feel and eventually a decision like this would lead to consequences that you'd have to deal with or make this decision under even more rushed circumstances.

do the car exhaust thing

>how bad is it going to suck
Drinking yourself to death? Watch Leaving Las Vegas to get an idea. Hint: it sucks a lot.

If i was you i'd run off to fucking mexico or some shit do a shit ton of drugs fuck a shit ton of hookers then buy a gun and blow my brains out or some shit... No pain and a massive amount of fun

why not make an event of it? find the most left-enabling area of your city and take down as many of em as you can before finishing the job

Balloon Time and, probably, most other suppliers on sites like Amazon changed their mix to 80/20 air/helium so it won't work. You can still get a tank that will work, but you might have to look around a bit.

Nitrogen will work just fine with this method, too.

Y tho?

Really man? It's that fucking attitude contributing to the shit storm in peoples perspective on life. You should help. Don't just spit venom. I mean I know I'm on Sup Forums asking for civility but for fuck sakes..

Dude, everyone has problems. Its only a problem if you let it bring you down. About a month ago everyday before that has been shit for me, but I stuck it out and finally found my way. No matter how fucked up your life is there will always a way to change it. It might not be overnight or a month, but if you don't give up. It will change.

I've been there bro, mind not shutting up, freaking out in the toilets trying to drink and not throw up bleach. TIME HEALS! weed helped me through it, IT GET'S BETTER!!

START doing heroin! It will keep you going for a while. Feels so good to have a big baggie of heroin and knowing you're gonna feel good for a loooong time C:

Or do opposite roles to confuse society and force everyone to start questioning whether what they truly believe is all a lie

Fucks off junkie.
He wants to change his life, not start sucking his own dick.

I did heroin for ten years before I actually started sucking my own dick. other dicks came later. It's easy to maintain a healthy heroin addiction
!!

Car + garage = carbon monoxide

because they deserve to die?

...y...tho

Careful, user. Those questions are too difficult for his kind. He's about two seconds from calling you a cuck and having a total meltdown.

fuck you thats why. they're nasty little degenerates, freaks and rapey minorities. theyve had it coming and you could be the one to bring the hammer down.

Chill dude im just asking why you wanna kill guys who havent proved themselves guilty of anything... Why play god like this?