Ask a 26 year old dating a 14 year old (7 months now) anything. Pic related

Ask a 26 year old dating a 14 year old (7 months now) anything. Pic related.

I did something similiar...20 and 16/ Also did 2 years in prison for it. Enjoy it while it lasts.

where did you meet her? is it tight?

It's legal in Germany.

Just seen her in our small village often, one day just asked her out. And yeah she's tight.

What on god's earth do you find interesting about dating a 14 year old? You're so far apart in age and maturity level, it's a giant referendum on your character. Not hers.

moar pics

Started dating my husband when I was only 16, he was 21. Married 14 years now. It can work out.

He's a pedophile, welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

No he's not you fucking newfag

Guess I'm just a bit immature, she was my first and I was her first, and we're great together.

>done

Then he should have just said fucking.

Dating implies feelings and connection. Which equates him to a 14 year old.

kys OP.

Did you completely just tear it apart or was it just the right fit?

Jesus christ 14 year olds these days

wtf do u think pussies are made of, crepe paper? I bet it fit fine

CHECKED

Moar

>Implying if he has a small dick

Is the girl your dating likable or are you doing it just for sex?

got any good pics?

Stop being so closed minded. If it's legal they have every right not to be shared for their love.

i started dating a 14 year old when i was 21, in retrospect i don't really know how on earth i could endure it for 2 years, you'll be sick of her shit soon, promise

Obviously I like her. I didn't rush or anything with her, took 2 months just for her to be comfortable with me doing more than kissing, but it's okay.

Well I'm not posting any nudes lol.

MAKE A KIK CHAT

I could never date someone who smells like gum all the time

You must be Muslim or Mormon or some other creepy kind of religious

>/
I can assure you 14 year olds dont smell like gum

I'm not religious, I'm just a normal white male

I don't get it?

you are living my dream

do her parents know? do you feel as if you may be (even subconsciously) using your better developed social skills and mental skills to manipulate her? are the two of you happy?

>It's legal in Germany.

>rapefugee detected

Not yet, only her sis and best friend. And no I'm not using her. And yeah it's just a normal relationship, ups and downs etc but good.

I was "dating" a 15-year old when I was 35. I was her boss, too.

cool! do you think her parents would approve?

Tits or gtfo

Probs not, she wants to tell them about me but wants to wait till she's 16. But I'm sure once we have that awkward meet up they'll see I'm fine.

he could be a fag, you faggot

POST MOAR

>maturity level

Maturity is a myth. Most people are stupid fucks.

I really hope you like to take it up the ass dude

Story?

>some old loser corrupting and using their child for sex
>I'm sure they'll think I'm fine
>mfw

She's got cute feet too

thats weird, I can only date someone who smells like gum all the time

M O R E

Do you have a Kik where we may talk in private?

Do you think you'll still find her attractive once she finishes going through puberty, or will you forever be attracted to freshly pubescent, less than fully developed girls

what do you like about kids?

Fuck, have you licked them? FJ?

Keep posting pics. Also what will you do if her parents freak out?

>saw her working at mall where I owned a dress shop
>hard worker
>nothing physically remarkable about her except a nice ass
>ask her mother if she'd let her work for me in dress shop
>she starts working for me
>she starts developing feels
>I like her but tell her we can be together but she'll go off to college in a few years so let's just enjoy it while we can
>she agrees but still has deep feelings for me
>end up fucking for three years before she goes off to college

How long ago was this? Any close calls with getting caught? Do you trust she will never tell the wrong person?

Pic

Nah I ain't posting nudes.

Honestly when I first asked her out and found out her age I walked away, but she came back to me then over time fell for each other. So yeah I'll always find her attractive.

Not yet, she's really self conscious about them and not that into it, but I think after a few good foot massages she'll like it, because I really do wanna suck them.

Then she will just move out and in with me.

Well, 14 is the age of consent in Germany. As long as anything is consensual and one partner isn't taking advantage of the lack of experience/understanding, everything is kinda okay. While this is more aimed at not criminalizing equal aged relationships, proving beyond any doubt the opposite is also kinda hard, even if there is a 10y age difference. So, as long as the minor doesn't act up, enjoy the fun, otherwise you are screwed. And in any case, no camera in the bedroom, this would still be illegal...

Are you going to have a kid with her?

Is it looked down upon to date a 14 year old even though it's legal in Germany? Is having her nudes still considered Cp? Also dump non nudes

lmao I dunno man

Probably, so no one knows. However I look really young for my age so when we're in town or something we look normal together.

You're a lucky man. Good on you.

This was about 10 years ago so I think I'm out of the woods in terms of getting into trouble.

She felt that this relationship made her "older" and "more mature" than her peers, many of whom looked down on her and bullied her so it made her feel good and she wouldn't have risked screwing that up.

No close calls. I could close the dress shop and fool around after work and her mother would try to work a double shift (nurse) so I had permission to drive her home after work and could fool around at her home with no problem.

More pics OP

You look 14? Also you didn't answer my other questions

Fuck, im jelly

Kinda unrelated by did you start the business by yourself?

Can you post your snap so we can hit you up

No, she looks more like 16, where as I look more like 18/19. And the answer was no.

No. My father and his brother owned a clothing store for both men and women. After some discussion they decided to split the store with my father getting the women's clothes (mostly formal wear like bridesmaids dresses, prom dresses, mother-of-the-bride dresses, etc...) and my uncle got the men's clothes.

When the local mall opened my father moved his store into it and eventually he retired and I took it over (worked with him since I was about 10).

Do you like looking nearly a decade younger than you are? Also more pics please

Have you ever had other jobs? How does this compare with them? Harder? Easier? Do you wish you could have done something else?

>QUINTS!!!!

>CZECH'D

bruh

My quints humbly request Moar OP

Pretty much yeah.

okay lol

Are you a pedophile?

so ironic using a strangers with candy gif in this thread lol.

He would be a Hebephile at most

How would she feel about you posting her pics on here?

Did she shave from the beginning?
More pantie pics please!

Are you a hebephile?