Tell your friends, tell your family...

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone you know to CALL THEIR SENATORS and push them to block Trump by not confirming the Electoral College votes for him on January 9th when they meet to confirm them.

If the United States Senate does not confirm the votes for Trump cast by the EC, then the house of representatives gets to choose a president. Their first method of choosing when a candidate is below 270, is to choose the one with the most EC votes.

This is very important. If we can get the senate to reject enough Trump votes, then Hillary will actually have more causing her to be the choice of the house of representatives.

We still have a chance, but everyone needs to call their senators. Do it, Hillary can still be the next president!

Is this what Trump supporters actually want? To have not actually won because it was hacked? Hillary was actually the winner based on all of the exit polls and the snap polling that was conducted all summer long.

Trump has illegitimately won the presidency, and we need to petition our senators to block the electoral college's votes for Trump on Jan 9th. They can still change the outcome. Hopefully as more and more hacking comes to light, they will do the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-label-the-democratic-party-a-racist-hate-group?recruiter=654398945&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey10KH_RF9o
theregister.co.uk/2016/12/16/us_election_agency_hacked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a whiney little bitch you are op

Ah, just deal with it.

Here we go

If you donate 50k to my personal charity I'll give my senator a call :^)

There was just a Plan #2 thread up... I didn't expect you guys to actually do anything.

This is just more of the same bullshit from these domestic terrorists.

That's right, the democrat party is no longer a political organization but rather a terror organization. Go look up the definition of terrorism.

If you agree that they are terrorists, then please sign the petition below, so that they can be dealt with legally under the new Trump administration.

change.org/p/donald-trump-label-the-democratic-party-a-racist-hate-group?recruiter=654398945&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Checked - dubs confirm

waaaaaaa my candidate lost
waaaaaaaa I'm a giant faggot

I'm not saying this is terror. This is actually peaceful. It's over the internet. Just ignore it. I mean that I didn't expect to actually see a movement attempt. Its my first sighting ever.

> HURR DURR THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED HILLARY SHOULD HAVE WON

STFU, just because you keep saying election is unfair and a lie doesn't make it true. Trump won through a fair election fight. IF he had lost, he wouldn't be such a whiny bitch as you guys are currently..

Do you even politic, bro? Look at the make up of the senate. What do you thing the chances are that the majority party will hand over a branch of the govt to the minority?

Triggered trump fanboys incoming

congress in in complete control of the gop, there is no way they would not do everything trump tells them to do, because they dont care about america or americans, they only care about keeping their cushy government jobs where theyre guaranteed government benefits and salaries for life without ever having to do any work ever again. Congressman and Senator are the ultimate form of welfare.

ITT: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M AN INEFFECTUAL LIBERAL JERK-OFF WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Congratulations America. You've elected a white supremacist, fascist, bigoted misogynistic xenophobe to office.

>because it was hacked
>it was hacked
>it
what was hacked?
you're a fucking moron :3
what is nyt prediction? infants gonna infant

No. Fuck off and cry about it you weak pussy. Nobody who is relevant cares that you hate Trump. At all

You say that like it's a bad thing

congratulations, your narrative is infantile delusion

ITT: (vidya related)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey10KH_RF9o

Your tears are delicious

the FBI conspired to influence an american election, the "winning" candidate directed a foreign country to commit an attack against america to influence his win, Trump is the most illegitimate president in US history, a Putin puppet, and an alarmingly huge minority of americans approve. the gop has committed no less than high treason against the american people. america looks weaker to the world than it ever has before.

>I'm glad he one

you're glad he won....

You mean 'true', it is true.
All if it.
The rest of the world agrees,

WOW G8 B8 M8 i Rate 9/11.

To be fair Comey was under duress of the Russians when he came out only days before the election to make that hideous announcement that they were looking into more emails. It was still a cluster-fuck and helped get Trump a few more votes, the rest was handled by the hackers.

I thought this crying would stop being funny after some time.
I was wrong. It is still funny.

i know former secretaries for other senators, I can say wholeheartedly, they will never hear your opinion, but they are very concerned about making you feel otherwise.

Yes, so don't bother with your immigration application. Fix your own country instead of running to America.

Every real patriot should indeed call their senators. The public has been shown that the election was compromised and they all need to step up and do the right thing, and block Russia from installing Trump. Party affiliation should not even be a factor here.

Everyone needs to speak out against this fraudulent election, and anyone who doesn't needs to be promptly labeled a traitor, and dealt with they way that we normally deal with traitors.

I mean do we want a president that we as Americans picked, or do we want someone who Putin picked for us? It's really that simple when it comes down to it.

I guess at this point Hillary can't possibly lose any more votes.

OP you need to take the redpill.

fucking this!

but good luck convincing the low info voters who supported trump.

Not sure if retarded or just retarded

This is why we can't have nice things.

die katsap

Pretty dope right?

As much as I don't like that a petty man child, who is actually an abysmal business man, was voted into office, I'm not about to encourage anyone to further manipulate an already corrupt system.

This thread

Crybaby SJWs saga:

Nov. 7- "It's not rigged, you're just losing."

Nov. 9- "It's rigged! Burn the electoral college to the ground! Down with democracy!"

Nov. 20- Jill Stein calls for a recount (paid for entirely by Hillary lawyers, so Hillary by proxy asking for a recount)

Nov. 30- Recount turns up illegal shit on THEIR side, federal judge abruptly orders a halt on recount efforts.

Dec. 2- Russians hacked the election because they exposed how corrupt the Dems were behind closed doors! Not fair!

Dec. 5- The Electoral College is a sacred institution and we can still win

Dec. 10- Electors barraged with emails and threats to not pick Trump.

Dec. 17- Electors told vote your conscience, and block Trump.

Dec. 20- The EC is bullshit, let's call our senators!

>fair election

but somehow he still lost the popular vote...

>Believes Alex Jones over CIA, FBI, DHS, Etc...
>Is waiting for the frogs to turn gay

this is seriously the best come back you have?
What do you do with your life? Literally eat shit while jerking off in public restrooms?

The US Presidential election is based on electoral votes, not the popular vote. Popular vote has jack shit to do with how US presidents get elected other than determining individual states.

@all the conservitards- it's not that we're saying it wasn't fair bc we don't like Trump; it's bc he actually illegitimately won the election. Both the FBI and the CIA have confirmed that Russia interfered with the election, and yet Trump denying this fact and DEFENDING THE RUSSIANS somehow makes those organizations false.

The right' "meme machine" is actually just a shit-posting expression of tourettes.

My SIDES
/thread

>confirmed

kek, with zero proof.....

>confirmed

Pics or it didn't happen

Suck start a shotgun

>clings on to old systems put in place to keep blacks and women from voting.

Fuck those worthless niggers

Except APT28, FSB, Fancy Bear, Guccifer, Perfect Privacy LLC - you know, all the public evidence provided so far by these organizations?

You don't care though. Too busy gargling on that Putin cock to actually look at the evidence that was provided instead of say some super autistic shit like, "kek, with zero proof...".

You even know the difference between 'proof' and 'evidence'?

Hillary, and every other candidate who ran for president, this election and past, knew this going in to it.

Sorry faggot, but you don't get to change the rules mid-stream just because you lost.

this

This

>Except APT28, FSB, Fancy Bear, Guccifer, Perfect Privacy LLC

Yes, they "possibly" (but not confirmed) hacked the Podesta emails.

Podesta emails =/= election

Grow up.

go to wisconsin and have a sobfest with your leftist dames throwin fits
cuck

Talking to some pals of mine in TS3 the other day I heard multiple people from multiple different countries agree that once they looked into trump and what he wants, they thought he was alright. They did agree however that during the election they could never take him seriously because he's shit in public, which is true. I still havent looked into trump, or hillary, or any of the candidates for that matter because I just plain do not give a shit anymore, but that's me.

I bet %90 of the "Democrats" and "liberals" that post things similar to OP are just Trumpees and Trumpettes looking for a rise. Baiters baiting Baiters baiting other Baiters. A sad bottomless pit.

Riiight, pics or it didnt happen. Also, Huffington Post is not an actual news organization

wrong. they also hacked the rural voting districts in 3 key battleground states, all of which Drumpf won, giving him the election.

Winning

The Russians didn't hack the fucking polls, retard. They released damaging proof about the dems corruption that swayed public opinion because people are too stupid to make up there own minds. America still voted trump into office.

Links?

[citation needed] or BTFO

Proof or it didn't happen

So lets do a full recount and throw out all the extra votes and illegal votes Hillary got. Then Trump would win by both the Popular vote and the EC vote.

More Electors went against Hillary then Trump. CNN was full of shit.

>only complains about the process after losing

That's some pretty amazing hacking since those machines were fuckin' air-gapped.

Ya, you didn't look into or you would understand what APT28 is and where their malware was found.

Lol

Voting and counting machines are not connected to the internet, moron.

>Yea, but they magically hacked it anyway! Waaaaaaaa

ya, that malware that is so technically advanced that it was able to change paper ballots in rural American voting districts.

Tinfoil much?

This also, voting machines are made so they cant be hacked by conventional means. Russia didnt do shit, it's just democrats trying to elect Mrs. Didnt write a proper consession speech because she thought she would win.

you faggots can argue all day, but it won't change the facts.

1. Russia hacked the election, and Trump was the beneficiary of those hacks
2. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.
3. Had item 1 not taken place, Hillary would have won the EC in a landslide.

Trump is an illegitimate president, and only won after exploits were used on the election system.

House of Representatives. Senate processes the Vice President for Electoral College. What a moron.

theregister.co.uk/2016/12/16/us_election_agency_hacked/

OH BOY! TIME TO PISS OFF SOME LIBERAL WEENIES!

>.uk

LUL

This is all true, but shame on the American people for falling for it. The election itself was 100% legitimate. I'm not happy about it, but that's just how it is. We deserve what we got.

Fun fact by the way, You impeach trump, you get pence. And you wont want pence.

>but it won't change the facts
Sure, present some

If the voting machines provided by a company George Soros owns were hacked, they were hacked in a way which would benefit Hillary Clinton......

....and she still fucking lost.

Somehow makes it illegitimate? You infowar cucks think you can pick and chose what is in isn't, especially when it's information you don't like.

Get over yourself faggot.

>Facts

You haven't provided a lick of actual evidence this whole thread.

I think the word you mean is opinion... which you got from Vice news lol

My freinds and my family all love Trump.
I love Trump.
You lost.
There was no "hack", there was a leak by a DNC staffer named Seth Rich who was killed by the Clintons for what he did. You are human garbage.

Checked
The god emperor is wise for his second in command is darth vader to the left

>We deserve what we got.
fact

Actually yes

>think you can pick and chose what is in isn't

Hmmmm, that sounds vaguely familiar.....

Seems to me it's the libs labeling things they don't like as 'fake news'.

LOL GUESS WHAT OP YOU WILL DIE

FUCK YOU