season 2 is dogshit

>watching Netflix original programming

neck yourself m8

>be great traveler
>don't step foot in India, despite basically circumnavigating it on sea

Really tells you something

map

Watched 8 episodes yesterday. Already forgot everything 2bh

S2 was a bit weaker, but still pretty good overall. Ahmed proved to be a pretty boring villain, but thankfully the self righteous and racist templars were there to spice things up and Kublai wrecking shit was awesome. Really interested to see where that cliffhanger is going to lead into if we get a third season.

what does it tell you?

I was pretty surprised they had the Arab be the bad guy , who's also into bondage and being pegged, in today's political climate.

Not at all surprised that jingim got cucked at his mom's behest.

I bingewatched the first four episodes last night. The story this season is better. and khutulun and kokachin are goddess-tier waifus. This show is a pleb-filtet if I ever saw one

Who else was pleasantly surprised by Kokachin's subplot? At first it seemed like a generic as fuck filler but then you get to the part about blinding horses and damn, did not see that coming.

Is Mei Lin a Marry Sue? She has tons of scenes where she murders Dozens of warriors but was raised a a concubine and started as a whore. Why would you train your whore to be a killing machine? Also the speech with Ahmad at the end made me cringe.

>Arab be the bad guy , who's also into bondage and being pegged,

its made by the weinstein company are you really that surprised?

also you forgot fucked his own mother

>Why would you train your whore to be a killing machine?

who suspects a woman who does nothing for a living besides performing a bodily function is a highly trained assassin?

So what's the deal with all the Mongols disappearing?

Through-out history some concubines, prostitutes, gaishas, and courtesans were trained to also be assassins and spies. In fact Gaishas performed more acts of assassination and espionage then the ninjas in Japan.

After all in a world where men make up the majority of leaders, the best way to get a target into a secluded locked room w/o raising suspicion is to use sex as the bait.

This practice is still a thing to this day since a few years ago a Russian spy was discovered in the US who was a call girl that serviced business leaders and politicians.

Pester John and his Templars are plotting to make them fear their god.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prester_John

Why did the camel at the start of episode 10 make a dying-Doom-monster sound?
Are the sound engineers on this show really that fucking lazy?

He wanted to avoid all the poo

>implying anyone wants to go to india

Dialogue is so shit in this show i simply cant watch it.