What would you do /b? I need your advice

What would you do /b? I need your advice

I've been dating this girl (2 dates so far), we met via tinder. From the very first lines on tinder chat, I felt we match together pretty fucking well (same values, similar humour, etc.) and the 2 dates we had so far have only made me surer about this. She definitely likes me as well.

So far so good, right?

Now here's my problem: I'm going over to her place on the third date, then we plan to go some place but its not that serious. So i guess we could have sex, she gave me very shallow hints as well.

I feel like she might be the one, but a potential partner for a serious and committed relationship for surely, to say the least.

So I really don't want to fuck this one up. Do you think having sex on the 3rd date could make it go wrong? I know its casual but on my page of values it feels early and lush.

I have had 4 girlfriends total, all of them were few months long and not so serious. 23male

TL;DR: Dating a girl, we're really into each other, afraid that having sex on 3rd date might ruin it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnUv2fhFy5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the opportunity for sex arises you better fucking take it. You don't want to show her that you're some pussy incapable of taking charge.

ok user serious question for you

youve seen someone for only 3 times in your entire life and you already know you want to be with for the rest of your life?

you sound like you are between 22-26, so the best advice i can give you is DONT

play around and fuck around....make yourself a pussy harem and them when you got between 6 to 7 girls to chosse, you chosse the best one

TL;Dr: 3 times only and want her forever? she better look like picture

Blow her back out like Jamal would.

I had been doing what you say with the previous girls and none of them proved to be long lasting. This time I want to make sure she won't come up with the "we shouldn't have jumped into it so early" bullshit.

Do you think it would make me an eunuch in her eyes if I offered her the opportunity to decide about sex?

>comes to Sup Forums for relationship advice

Sorry son, yer fucked.

Yeah, maybe that was too serious to say, but what I really mean is I feel like this is my first chance for having a strongly bonded, well committed partner for a long term relationship, which I have never had before

I like that!

what Sup Forums would do, you ask?

Sup Forums would ask for nudes as a sleezy warmup
Sup Forums would make a vid when it comes to sex
Sup Forums would post it here for other anons

I'm confused as to why you want a long lasting relationship at 23. You're in the minority for that and females generally don't care for marriage since they don't want to be held down and it's empowering to sleep around and be single.

>Finding long term gf material on Tinder
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it seems like she wants to then don't reject her! It will probably just hurt her or something, and make her feel like she is not good enough, sexy enough ect.

*Until they pass 30, lose looks and attention and start scrambling to tie down a nice beta. They never forget Chad's cock tho.

>on my page of values it feels early and lush
Your unidiomatic use of English really reminds me of those 'almost fluent' foreign guys on Family Guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnUv2fhFy5E

You Americans need to get that stupid "3 dates" - rule out of your head. It happens when it happens, end of the story.

if she is "long term relationship material" then she better:
-cooks
-dress super femenine
-not feminist
-no dady issues
-less than 3 sexual partner on her life

if she got all that then no need to rush, if sHE MISSES 1 POINT THEN flush

(OP) instant sex is a malfunction of tinder. It is a dating site and dating sites are fine. Tinder only differs from others by numbers, because it's 95% waste of time, as in other sites it might be like 60% or so

Eurofag here, I make a move halfway first date. Usually have sex end first date or beginning second. You can basically invite them at your home the second date, they know what will happen. Give them a good time and they'll be bound to come back.

I was born handicapped yet I still get laid off tinder. What's your excuse.

(OP) haha thanks, Im Hunfag and C2 in english (which is upper intermediate or whatever)

Implying she'll delete tinder nor forget about all the hot guys who are on there.

lol, big if....

>less than 3 sexual partners in her life

Dude I'm a massive loser faggot and I've had more than 3 partners. or maybe you're just like 17.

That's what I am talking about and how it's done.

OP
She is and almost all of your criteria are met with her

She had been using tinder for a while, and met some guys, all of them wanted instant sex. She denied allofem and didn't like this approach

Sure bud, but you're still wanting a committed relationship in 2016... Don't come back saying we didn't warn you. I also gave it a try to see if it was for me. Nope.

(OP) My very goal in life is to have children and raise them as best as I can, give them all the values I got from my parents/experiences/education but let them have the open-minded life approach that is very needed in the upcoming decades.

You didn't fuck on the first date, so you're good for fucking but keeping a relationship- read the situation.
Don't go ruining shit by overthinking.

(OP) Edit: Hence I will never stop searching for a girl I can achieve this with.

You sound wayyyyy to normal for Sup Forums buddy.

Thanks, that helps a lot. I guess if it feels right, it is right.

I had sex on my 1st date. Its been going on for 3 months now.

(OP) That one thing is like the best about me so thanks really, but I don't think so. I really like this place because all the people here will tell you what they really think. TV and online media and family/friends can't always tell that

Dear 23male,

You are in your early twenties. Get as much pussy as you can. Trust me. I was in a serious relationship from 18-27 and passed up the chance for a lot, and I mean A LOT of pussy only because I thought "she was the one" and didn't want to fuck around on her.

It went south, I was older and passed on much ass I wish I had never passed on. Looking back I would have been single until 30.

Sincerely,
43YO

get her pregnant

(OP) thanks for your story. I feel you man, but hey a man has the biggest value between 30-49 in women's eyes. Also, you know the rule your partner's ideal age is (your_age/2)+7. So keep it up buddy!

Well alrighty then.

Kek are you me? I'm making up for it tho. Recently broke a few new records like fucking 3 women within a week. They're all well off with jobs and money too, aged between 25 and 28. They make no issue of me fucking other chicks either. Have we unlearned bonding in the West?

Serious question. When is the right time to let a guy fuck you if you're gay? Should you let him hit it on the first date?

this. every bit of it.

i thought you people mated on sight in the nearest alley or public restroom

Oh I tried my best at making up for it through my 30s. At 38 I met my now wife. Actually knew of her for years through a friend but we never hit it off or went anywhere with it.

We went on 1 date. I asked her over for a 2nd to watch a movie and order some food. After the movie we kissed as our hands were all over the place. She was wet as fuck. Stood up, slid her panties off & hiked her dress leaving the dress on then slid her pussy down over my dick & rode me on the couch. Married her 2 years ago.

Good luck. I'm never getting married tho because I believe love doesn't last more than 3 years. I don't want to become stuck in my own house with a roommate, or as another oldfag phrased it, a piece of furniture that never shuts up.

(OP) I'm getting convinced guys, I think I will hit on her tomorrow. What should I say if she goes like "Let's wait with this" or something similar?

She could be on period.

she wants you to fuck her you dumb turd. be a man

I just turned prison gay. No experience yet

>we met via tinder.
>I feel like she might be the one
>tinder
>I feel like she might be the one
>tinder

>tinder

I'll let that sink in.

(OP) We'replanning to go to a turkish bath (we have plenty of these because of our 150 years of turkish reign) as for the date's programme, so I don't think she's on it, but you've got a point. We had some heavy first base make out on the 2nd date so I guess she would tell me tho.

haha that's funny. Maybe I'm a bit fucked up but whatever

Ok you can let this thread die now OP. She's not the one, you'll love a lot more women in your life. They'll all leave like the previous ones. Stop being delusional.

Than I guarantee she wants to have sex with you.

Thanks