Never gonna make it...

eh, they're not really relevant enough for me to form a opinion about them

The blonde needs that hard fuck on the sink

dude, literally who, lmao

and hopefully by a big strong high-T count muscle-bounded bull

all of them need it tbqh

>not listening to AOTY
moo.

If you think Nothing Feels Natural is aoty you need to expand your horizons friendo

The singer's voice stopped me from being able to listen to more than two songs.

Is it because she's a woman? You are fucking disgusting go back to pol you nazi piece of shit

Your taste fucking sucks and you will die alone from your misery, pitchfork drone faggot :)

Meh, wouldn't say I have a big musical catalog, but Idk, this record grabbed me by someway, mostly because my love for fast shit and patti smith sound-alikes. AOTY imo, although we're just in the beginning of the year. I also really like her voice, to be honest. Don't really care for the lyrical content, as dumb as it is

>how dare you like things p4k like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
though I will die alone ;-;

She'd rather fuck an isis militant before any of you white males

t. her

im black

She'll preach for black people but she would never fuck you.

who does she fuck then?

not you ;')

yeah but who then?

Females

Honestly with all the sky, grimes, Alice glass waifu threads you'd think she would have become a waifu meme on here already

what kind of females?

lesbians

You have to remember they are a band from DC which means the sexual orientation of the band members earns them cool 'indie points'

p4k pusher points

They all look like very dumb people. I don't know if I'm some kind of savant when it comes to faces but I can just tell those are very vain and uninspired people

utter waste