A girl just posted this on facebook

A girl just posted this on facebook.

Like what the literal fuck.

Being a male in 2016 sucks so bad.

I don't get it...

bump

why is it even offensive

pussy

What kind of weak game dude says something like that? She probably should have fried his face with the jetpack.

being a male in 2016 is so easy it's almost criminal.

Good, that means you're probably not an SJW

You guys really don't see how this is offensive?

He's grooming her. He's a filthy fucking liar. All guys know there aren't any "special" girls. Just girls to fuck. She caught on to his bullshit quick.

#YouGoGirl

this. Gender notwithstanding, pitting someone against other people to try and compliment them is a dick move.

What?

Wow, we got ourselves a #faggot over here

We got ourselves some newfags over heere

It assumes that a female bases her self worth on her similarity (or lack thereof) to other females in regards to their perceived attractiveness from the male sex. I think you would have to have a tendency to 'play the victim' in order to come to that conclusion from such a statement.

3/8

Lol you fucking cuck, only crazies and fatties care about that shit... Never met a girl worth my time who talked about that shit ever

I think it's just that you're really fucking bad at explaining

You got b8ed retard

I hate the fact that I was born at the same time as theses faggits, wish I was born in the 14th century so I could of been apart of the crusades but no I get homosexual soft bitch arrogant infidels.

Don't kid yourself. It's a complete ring of double standards and bullshit.

>Guy tries to be romantic
>Girl finds any little thing to shit on him over
>Guy gets tired of the petty bullshit
>Girl throws tantrums and leaves because guy refuses to be romantic
>Girl proceeds to shit upon and hurt guy as hard as possible

#AllWomenWantIsSaltInTheWounds

This, get a submissive girl and your set, not theses self-righteous SJWs, they screw you over and make you out to be the bad guy

>uses hashtag
>calls someone else a fag

That last point wasn't really relatable and I feel like it was a sublet call for help. We are here for you, how did you get hurt?

I don't get it.

Mediocre women will always push a collectivist view of their gender. They are not interesting or special so they need to derive that specialness from their gender. They are always adamant that all women are equally special in this regard because this stops harpy-outs between the mediocrities. They create memes like this to convince women who are actually superior to conform to the same collectivist thinking so that such women do not make them look inferior and unattractive.

Because only a woman could find a compliment offensive.

Women are retarded, by the way.

Damn I'm glad I found a girl that isn't this kinda fucking crazy.
Yall are fucking autistic level social skills lol.

This actually makes a lot of sense

If women didn't exist and men had another way to reproduce, the world would be a much better place.It would still be bad yeah but it'd be an improvement.

What the fuck
How the fuck is that offensive?

this is an attempt by all the cool people who unironically use terms like "#woke" and think they are edgy and rebellious and anti-status quo to make their own version of meme culture/humor cause actual memes are too "triggering" and "privileged" for them to enjoy
>i see people unironically post shit like this all the time when i log into to social media
cancer

I don't know why men keep saying that and still they are into women

Wtf you talking bout

>let's get rid of women!

This is the end result of endless trap threads.

Kys it's too late for you

This
But they don't realize it.

Guys it's not that hard to understand. I don't see the point in making a comic about it - but nonetheless any reference to other chicks you dated before her when not necessary, can make the chick uncomfortable. If you were fucking a girl and she said "you're better than all the other guys I've dated" it'll either boost your confidence, or remind you that she's gotten around the whole football team. Basically just keep references to other partners and relationships to a minimum if you want a long relationship.

>but nonetheless any reference to other chicks you dated before her when not necessary
That's a huge leap in logic. Telling someone you're with that they are better than others in your eyes is a complement. Taking it as anything else is some socially retarded shit.
No wonder women are so fucking easy these days, yall are so fucking bad at talking to others you just jump to sucking cocks because you know that's all you are capable doing with your mouths lol.
Just a little hint to what I mean, only sex crazed losers are gonna put up with this level of autism if you give someone shit for trying to complement you. Meanwhile loser guys wouldn't even have the guts to say this kinda shit as the joke it is.

It's not socially retarded shit, it's called insecurities and everybody has them and may vary. Of course if some girl said that to me, I'd take it as a compliment. Would I want to continue dating them? Nah, if they're already comparing me to other dudes, then they'll probably continue to do so. "Omg you're so much better than Chad" can easily turn into "Wtf, but Chad let me do this". Anybody with self respect would either tell the chick to knock it off and compliment them without having to reference anybody else, or just find a girl that doesn't need to be told that. You're probably the type of dude that listens to her complain about her exes and you think that means she's over them, when it's the complete opposite.

All girls are submissive to the right man. You can bet all those crazy SJWs will become a docile sweet doll for their favourite Hollywood star and giggle like a 4 year old to stupid pick-up lines.

that's what's real right there