What do you think about ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GcsbVhf03w
liveleak.com/view?i=cda_1451606846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are nice guys once you get to know them

they got that catchy theme song

kinda like pokemon

Awesome band. It's a shame they broke up. Pic related. Great album.

They justify my fear of Mudslimes

nothing good

Filthy niggers. NEXT!

Without a calphite they are nothing but hillary supporters

Would be nice combined with some Nuclear Fission.

They are the most peaceful people on earth. OR ARE YOU RACIST?!?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beep! beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

They're not scary to anyone except other muslims.

They're going to lose Mosul to the Iraqi forces and Raqqa to the SDF (pic related)

Incapable of taking ANYTHING anymore, they are in full on defensive mode.

Are you retarded? Russia the u.s and syria cant even take one fucking city back from them. Even with constant bombing

They should provide a fun live firing training session when the gloves eventually come off.

What about Ramadi and Fallujah?

hehe

They are clearly an asset of the West and a spiritual successor to Al Qaeda.

>Incapable of taking ANYTHING anymore, they are in full on defensive mode.

They retook Palmya earlier this month and haven't been pushed back yet

That's Russia and Irans fault. They left the place completely unguarded. Isis didnt fight anyone to take palmyra and they havent had to defend it because Aleppo was the focus of pro regime forces.

Sandniggers.

You know for all the "advances and victories" the Russians and pro assad forces love to flaunt they don't give a fuck about lasting stability.

They are the last hope for a truly just world.

sauce on grill

Not sure. She's a Kurdish fighter with the SDF, all I know about her.

no she's my soon to be wife

Most likely a member of the YPJ in Syria

If you remove three letters and add two you get CIA.

They're probably a decent bunch of guys after they get a few drinks down them.

They are the most peaceful people on the planet. Once they rid the world of infidels and the only remaining people are those loyal to them, the world will be extremely peaceful, until someone comes up with a new form of Islam then they have a Jihad with each other.

The world must know

It's a proven link at least to Alex Jones standards

muslim fag reporting
its fake and gay, honestly any one who believes in that is a blind idiot i honestly dont know how they recruit people. Most muslims agree they are cucks

UBER IS THE ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=_GcsbVhf03w

They go after the disillusioned loner nerds believe it or not.

They want people who question the motives of society but not the quran. Imagine being a bored loner with no direction in life and then BAM someone comes along and says "Want power? Want bitches? Want to be feared?"

They make pizzas

Filthy kufar here but most of you guys are alright, I've never had any bother. we agree with you that IS are brain dead cocksuckers who couldn't afford a good school shooting. It's sad really. Anyway, peace be upon you, bro.

they make great movies yo

This. Allahu akbar.

never thought about that way but that makes total sense, lol theyre gonna feel like real cucklords after they die
same to you brethren most Americans are super cool with muslims, honestly the only time ive ever been called a terrorist is by my close friends as a joke:D idk about the rest of the middle east but Jordan loves Americans visit there some time

Britfag actually but not to worry. Nice doubles too, good job

Why are they still here?

you sound scared.

subhumans that should be put on the rope

anyone who thinks otherwise is also a subhuman that should be put on a rope

Depends on where "here" is.

In Iraq they were successful because the Iraqi forces were pussies on their own. Add Tribal issues. Add sectarian issues Shia vs Sunni). Add widespread corruption at all government levels. mix together and bake at 425 for 20 minutes

Syria? They Benefit from most of the heavy hitters hitting each other. If all of Syrias fractured armies (SDF, FSA, Pro-regime forces) decided to stand against them then they'd be fuckin gone in months.

absolute scum. kinda nice actually to have some real bad guys again for a change. usually, ideaologies are just tools to enforce economic interests, with ISIS you just know that they are genuine filth that should be exterminated.

Deus Valt

Seem like they have good intentions

liveleak.com/view?i=cda_1451606846

This video, that's what I think

they also benefit from saudi and qatari backing and from doing deals with turkey for oil. they've also not been hit that hard by assad and russia, who have been concentrating on other groups. the US hasn't really been trying that hard to combat them in syria, because it's in their interest to further weaken assad, and strengthen the position of their saudi and other gulf allies