Can we get serious for a second...

Can we get serious for a second? How do you deal with the fact that there is a grand possibility that you will die without ever knowing how it feels to be loved by a woman? I kills me little by little each day. Not a day goes by where I don't consider suicide

man the fuck up.

Lol

also: 1337

Go to a prostitute...?

Love is temporary,
sex is overrated.

Now get over yourself and do some shit.

>feel like shit for this
>enter Sup Forums to cheer me up
>i see this thread right here

fuck you desu senpai

Only solution is to get money and fuck hookers, just forget about getting love and focus on sex

Stfu faggot.
Not everyone can be "Rad Bad Lad, Chad"

get another hobby, people are just that

Are a 23 year old, dateless, kissless, virgin cuck? No? Then stfu

depression and self-loathing does not bring you forward, whatever you do. if you want stuff to change you gotta change yourself first.

when I was in my late teens I had absolutely no self-esteem, and eventually I started to tell myself: "even if you might not be, act like you haveself-esteem, like a game": like "fake it till you make it", just with self-esteem.

I used to be so far down that I felt really surprised andthankful when other people actually talked tobe like a normal human beings because I thought that I always was a step below them.

also: if you're fat, go to the gym.
if you don't have money, get a job
if you're ugly, at least go lift but don't let yourself dont and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL:

Never show anyone that you have self-doubts, that will drive possible girlfriends away.

see my longer post above. didnt mean to insult, just sometimes it needs harsh words to wake someone up. go on, bro!

also: why u think you are a virgin?

my girlfriend lets me call her mommy while fucking

Easy, I don't live my life for women.

A few causal relationships here and there is fine for me. I accepted that most women in western society are fucked up.

So i focus on other things like travling, my friends who I play flag football and volleyball with, trying to improve myself in my career, ect...

You lucky bastard

1337 demands it.
Step up OP

it will all be made up for you in the end

1337 get

i don't really care, a gangster/car could kill me anyday

lower your standards

find yourself a nice BBW and go to pound town

its simple. i dont give a fuck

Serious question, does your family love you?

That's your choice you fucking pussy, grow a personality and some confidence, maybe go outside.

So your solution is to waste everyone's time with your stupid bullshit? Just fucking do it.

Can u get serious for one second? Girls are not special, they are just as fucking weird as u. I will never give a fuck what any one has to think about me especially a girl. no wonder ur a virgin.

Confidence is key, man. It's how this fat guy with an average dick got himself an awesome wife.

Real OP here. My thread was very misleading sorry. I'm not talking about pussy! Dumb sluts are a dime a dozen! I'm talking about real, aching, "can't live without you" love. I've never been with a girl for longer than a month, and honestly, the first time I ever had sex, it felt completely hollow (yes haha big vagina joke) The only girl I've ever really loved like that doesn't see me that way.

Just improve yourself then. It's honestly not that hard to be approachable; you already know what you need to do so stop being a pussy and go do it. Too fat? go to the gym. No girls you know? date online. And if confidence is the issue then doing those two things alone will likely boost it, more than whining on here about killing yourself, along with a thousand other small things like getting a haircut or changing up your wardrobe. This will get a girl to like you, and then love you till she'll never want to be without you.

Love is a fictonal concept made to sell pointless entertainment.

We all know you're not going to an hero because that's all anyone on here thinks about and we're still here. Just go play some vidya.

Real op here. im a true fagget and cant get over myself. ill off myself very soon

Look, if you're that depressed, go see a therapist.
We all die someday, might as well give your dreams an honest try before then.

dude, there are literally people who are uglier and fatter and nastier than you all over the world, and they've found someone who is able to love them. If you haven't found a gf by now, it's because you're not trying. Actually just start talking to people, take a shower, go for a 15 min run every day, don't eat nasty fast food shit, and boom you'll have a wife in no time