What will the Tomatometer for Ghostbusters (2016) be?

What will the Tomatometer for Ghostbusters (2016) be?

strawpoll.me/10656574

Considering idiots have already decided their vote whether they'll see it or not, I'll say 65% shill critics and 35% audience.

I bet when the movie comes out the whole thing will flip. It will be too racist, or transphobic, or some other bollocks and it will be hip to rip into it. Paul Feig will be the next Joss Whedon.

So around 30%

I'm betting 41-50. It'll be a steaming pile of shit but a few dozen idiots will defend it because "muh feminism"

When's the review embargo for this?

80-90% critics, ~60% audience

67% with a terrible audience rating

But that was a great movie. This Ghostbusters remake on the other hand is an utter disaster

>this
>great
Shit was worse than cancer

60%. Doubt it will be good, but muh identity politics gets it at least half.

The movie wont go below 60%. Critics are all progressive retards who will give it a positive review just on the politics alone.

28% -Martha.

Tomato is correctly pronounced "too-mah-to". Learn that gringos!

P.S. Melissa McCarthy's first flop?

since any critic that even hints that they don't think it will be good is branded a horrible sexist monster that is then harassed, I bet it will be pretty high

Tammy and The Boss were both flops.

Also that movie she did with Jason Bateman didn't do well either.

>critics : 117%
>audience: 17%

>80-90% critics

this one ain't Disney

>Tammy and The Boss were both flops.

No they weren't

Leak when

it was good

See

Marketing budget makes up around 35 mil

Statham made it a solid 80 on his own but it should not be that high.

Bullshit, no proof, fuck off.

I think film critics judge movies based on other movies too much, and change their opinions and scores according to that. Spy was pretty decent, but in comparison to her long list of shit it seems like citizen Kane. TFA was ranked high because it was "better than the prequels" instead of judging it on its own merits as a film.

7.2/10

That's actually about accurate for the movie, it was decent

"Critics go easy on SJW movies" is one of the biggest lies Sup Forums promotes. Shitty SJW movies get shitty reviews.

But that's not true and you know it.

Annie is the most recent example but there are hundreds.

Will there be a ghost cunnilingus scene in lieu of Dan Akroid's ghost fellatio scene? And will it be with Melissa McCarthy?

>this obsessed with reddit

>Sup Forums are bandwaggoning faggots and Reddit are not
Yeah man, you're not from there at all.

Over 9000 percent