My bf just told me to kill myself, music for this feel?

My bf just told me to kill myself, music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM
youtube.com/watch?v=OcHtepXnfWg
youtube.com/watch?v=OOpkr8uNWpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xiu Xiu

are you gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM

youtube.com/watch?v=OcHtepXnfWg

kys yourself - Pink Guy

what did you do

youtube.com/watch?v=OOpkr8uNWpk

he's just wicked bi polar and a narcissist, he actually projects everything on me

but really tho
what did ya do

ahhaahah faggot

choose yourself

okay stop lying
what did you do

b-but you can become my bf c:

then you shouldn't take it this seriously.

Post your boipucci

then leave him as fast as possible

this user () is correct, wtf are you thinking? dump this nigga

Not OP, but obviously it's never that simple.

she isn't going to dump him because shes probably just as crazy as him.
relationships like that are never that simple

huh guess you're right.

hey OP maybe you guys should kill yourselves together? that'd be a romantic way to go out

I still care about the perosn he is, just hates the way he treats me. I don't have any were else to go anyway, im constantly on the verge of homeless because I don't clean shit the right way or end up talking over him

>im constantly on the verge of homeless because I don't clean shit the right way or end up talking over him
then clean better and shut up

see a goddamn therapist ffs, clearly you've got some major issues with codependency that you've got to get worked out but c'mon you deserve better than some sociopath.

>I don't have any were else to go anyway, im constantly on the verge of homeless
p a r e n t s
f r i e n d s

anyway its clear you wanna live your life as a meme. enjoy it!

tell us what you did lol i hope you're gay and not a twitter grill

>p a r e n t s
dead
>f r i e n d s
none, moved away form hometown years ago, pretty much a shut in

Well even if OP isn't as crazy as him she probably just cares about him and knows his abuse is a symptom of his condition. Obviously people shouldn't be subjected to abuse like that if they are good people, but it's not anything crazier than clinging to an abusive family member like your mother or brother or something.

>gay relationship
>abusive
>one's a mentally ill unstable narcissist
>one's a whiny bitch
stop being a stereotype and get some help. it's the best for both of you.

grandparents, uncles, aunts
quit your pride and go git help buddy

m8 shes making threads about it on Sup Forums on the fucking MUSIC BOARD instead of getting help from qualified individuals or even /adv/ ffs

best for everyone else if they stay together

Ya but how many people go and get clinical help in these situations. I'm well aware that seeking professional help is the best option, but to ignore the fact that people usually seek advice from who they consider their peers (Sup Forums in this case) is a bit silly.

>but to ignore the fact that people usually seek advice from who they consider their peers (Sup Forums in this case) is a bit silly.
he/she is not our peers. she hasn't replied to any music posted in this thread
anyway its silly of me to care when OP probably enjoys the shit on some sick level
have a good day and good luck