volitile

As retarded as any other religious followers

idk my bff jill?

NUKE THEM ALL

They all need to die in a giant grinder

This is true

they're alright once you get your dick and some bacon into them
>just the women obv

Christians still do that shit faggot. Its just muslims want control of a secular country. I cant wait till the day all monothiestic religions are exterminated.

that's why you return the favor dipshit

Loud & smelly

About as shitty as every other type of person on the planet, really.

>inb4 "edgy"

That seems to be part of a bigger picture, do you have the rest of it?

I don't think of them very much.

The same as other religious sheep except these sub humans are at the top of the primitive heap. Mankind thought God into existence and the most productive and progressive of the human race have successfully though God out of existence.
We cant begin to eradicate the Muslim scum without addressing the overall religious problem.

I dont think about them because I live in america where there arent any.

this

nice compression m8

We did, about 700 years ago

It's fucking time again

A couple steps below Scientology

I seriously don't get why people of Sup Forums don't appreciate the Islam more since they allow child marriage

>not making it your life goal to return the favor
I find your lack of dedication disturbing

the only solution is the USSR approach
They got tired of fucking with the aryans so they just raped the women and destroyed the gene pool

My only issue with this thinking is the reality that it would be a war of the vast minority against the vast majority. If you want something done you need to even the numbers out, so the only smart way to go about thinning the religious would be to orchestrate a war between themselves to bring down actual numbers, which simply put just means a Christian crusade versus the Muslims. But then the atheists don't get anything out of that besides a more even fight. If you look at things, it's an unwinnable war so we might as well sit by and idly watch the world fall apart to the idiots, or, we can join a side and actually fight. Your choice mate. I may be more of an againstic atheist, but I'd join the Christians if it meant a war against Islam.

Their women not allowed to be outside or even been seen by other. So pretty much in there

still the biggest problem in our politics forget what black lives matter is trending. it took an entire "get together" by all the whitey's for the first few crusades. now just so happens to run all of europe. while we're dealing with real problems like.. is it a he or a she... Better use the right pronouns wouldn't want to offend a mudshark that clearly doesn't deserve basic human rights to begin with. If you call yourself women you would actually care for the girls getting raped in the middle east. instead. i'm more or less forced to be free only behind a screen. so privileged for my? Pain.

Saved from kikebook on mobile.

We would have to wash ourselves 5 times a day

I think Islam is the biggest problem in the world today whether we realize it or not. There's going to be consequences across the world

Definitely more so.

Yeah but you can lick that sweet pink underage anus
Worth it imo

^^^^^^^^^^ you can't deny a force for too long when it's holding a ak47 and screaming allahuakbar

it's not islam
it's the us thinking they can world police the desert
if people looked at the history of islam you'd know to just let them keep killing eachother in the sand and to stay the fuck out of their litter box

>islam wasn't an issue until we made it one

You can disrupt a geneology, but you can't kill an idea. It's that truth that allows us faggots and betas and retards to gather here together and shitpo-- I mean plan. You can rape the Muslim women but as if that even does anything, that's just giving them what they want. You need more radical action. You need a unity. The USSR didn't beat the Aryans with sex, they beat them with numbers. Huge ass numbers.

I'd rather have bible thumpers dunking me in the river for drinking or fucking the neighbors wife than muslims chopping my head off for not being a sand nigger

Consequences will never be the same!!! You dun goofed Mudslimes!!!

FOR THE REPUBLIC

Its a cancer that needs radiation therapy..... Soviet RDS-220 hydrogen(IVAN) will do!

And It keeps being denied as a peaceful religion. People are straight retarded to be so blind to it

nigger. do you not remember the crusaders?

I agree. We need to side with the Christians and moderate Muslims to get things going. Then use the religious war doctrine to shift the thinking of belief in fairy's of the new generation.

People are learning

That's why nationalism is taking over

Not fond of amplified muezzins, and the idea of forcing everybody to go to Saudi Arabia in a short span of time doesn't thrill me. Otherwise, it's just another religion.

If it wasn't for those crusades ungrateful motherfucker .

it's not victory i'm going for
it's domination which you get by doing shit like raping the women after you kick their ass

>715957432
fast forward 600 years and all the muslims are back to eating shit and praying to allah whilst europe is getting ready for the renaissance

Whenever "true believers" of any religion are in power, things turn to shit. These days, muslim countries are pretty much the only ones actually run by religious leaders, which makes them highly dangerous.
Thanks to the US's incessant meddling, most of the dictators keeping these animals in check have been removed and they are now running rampant.

I have a bunch of friends who are officially "muslims", who are just about as religious as I am, which is to say not at all. Absolutely no problem there.

Then I know some who actually are religious but are caring members of their community and easy to get along with, leaving other people in peace and doing their own shit in peace. Fine by me.

It's the ones that think anyone else should abide by their fairytale beliefs that creep me out, just as prototypical christian US mid-westerners do.

It wasn't an issue until we made it one, but now we've made it one and have got to deal with that. It's like Planet of the Apes, only now it's Planet of the Sandniggers. They wouldn't be so dangerous if we didn't try to get involved with them, but now they're dangerous and we can't just say, "Well just don't get involved," as if it's a solution. Now we have to get involved with them because they affect us. Give about any time before Operation Desert Storm, they'd be like North Korea right now; a world laughing stock that's threatening to nuke us. But now we've given this little Sandnigger North Korea the nuke sir wants to hit us with, so we have to deal with the problem.

they should be eradicated.

yeah I do but apparently they didn't do such a good job the first time or we wouldn't be here

SINCE THE CRUSADES. This shit was in yo history and they playing it off on fox news.

Islam/Christianity has no place in a civilised world

you fail to see what kick started the whole thing. what separates you from the savages

What about polythiestic ones?

Some are learning, more are converting. It's a huge problem that no one wants to address

And If it wasn't for those crusades ungrateful motherfucker .

yea you shouldn't need a fucking book to tell you not to fuck a child. that's a no givin. Your all just as lost as me!!!!!!!!

Amen

fair enough but the longer we're fucking around over there to "solve" the problem without actually doing anything we're just making the problem worse

>fuck periods

I'd rather Christians running around bible thumping than those fuckin sand niggers with bombs

but you know what is fun. having a book that Can tell you a bed time story if you really wanted to. i'm not saying base your moral compass on this shit

My relationship just ended because of their stupid fucking close minded culture

You know how you know your a die hard christian. by dying alone. cuz all they do is die for that self sacrifice righteousness am I right?!?!?!?!?

So?

Loser.

Race traitor. You Fucking nasty boi.

My life just ended because of their stupid fucking close minded culture

where's the joke. I don't see tits. Can you leave the room?

Pretty sure you can't do that kind of sex though

all religious people should go fuck themselves

How the fuck would you propose going about that? It would be easier to nuke redheads.

as if cheating already wasn't a social issue. ya'll gunna get cucked by dem sand negros in a few years unless. we stand up. not for any female leader or president. but for the republic itself. even if they think it's a patriarchy...........

youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw

Stay in your fucking country or respect the laws, customs, cultures etc.. and assimilate peacefully to whichever country you're migrating to.

See I'm a African Muslim and I honestly hate the Arabs. They fucked over their own religion and can't stop having civil wars for less than half a year.

Hang em high

WTF i've been with a mudslime for 10 years and her dad still doesn't know

U fucked up son

Guessing she's not that strict or religious herself tho yo

Why do you believe a pedophile murderer thief in a demonic book?

or I got her young enough to not matter
but really it's bc I slowly broke her down
>the best thing ever was when she finally had fresh off the grill bacon (i wasn't around at the time) and she texted thanking me for introducing her to the joy of bacon

that's actually a mouth full.

Why do Jews believe that they can fuck kids and be greedy and never go to hell? Why do Christians believe they can just slaughter people for religion? Honestly it's almost all the same shit just with different practices.

The jews didn't murder motger fuckers except Jesus and a few philistine faggots 3000 years ago. And they don't rape kids

first off Deus vult. Kek. (your feelings meme nothing) doesn't carry the same principle as allahu akbar. they are not the same

Obvious mother is obvious

All muslims should be gassed and/or thrown into an oven. I am sick of them carrying over their problems as well as their fucking stupid beliefs and traditions (clothes included). If they cannot and will not assimilate to a western lifestyle, then they might as well not come here.

Nothing in those books says not to fuck children.

Jews believe the hell is here and not. and I can kinda get behind what they mean if you go into it. Look at any act of art that isn't made by a feminist. you can't have "all dark" without some beauty. Your meant to die alone so kill someone right?

I dont think they should be killed, just get them the fuck away somewhere else

Jesus was created after 70AD by the Flavian family of emperors (in conjunction with the Alexander, and Herod families) in order to pacify rebellious messianic Jews.

The ministry of Jesus is a satirical retelling of Titus Flavius' military campaign to take back Judea. There are over 2 dozen parallel events that happen IN SEQUENCE in both narratives, with characters that share the same names, taking place in the same geographic locations, with the Gospel version always being a satire of what Josephus Flavius recorded in "wars of the Jews"

example: At the start of his ministry, at the sea of Galilee Jesus tells men to follow him and he'll make them "fishers of men."

Titus, at the sea of Galilee, after his first military command, orders his men to follow him and spear defeated rebel Jews floating in the lake, thus turning his men into literal "fishers of men."

Another example: A starving mother named Mary, in Jerusalem during the siege, slays her son in the manner of a sacrificial lamb, roasts him, and consumes half of him as her passover meal, a human passover lamb.

Jesus the son of a Mary, in Jerusalem, at passover, orders his followers to eat of his flesh and drink of his blood, a human passover lamb.

Combined these parallels are proof the gospels and "wars" had combined authorship. The comedy proves the gospels were authored after the events described in "wars," and it also proves Jesus is a fictional character.

Following that, Acts and Paul's epistles combined with Tacitus' "annals" provides ANOTHER 25 parallels between the holy spirit and Domitian Flavius.

In addition, the first recorded pope was a Flavian, as are all the first non biblical saints. The oldest Christian cemetery in the world bears the name of a Flavian. Constantine also had the Flavius family name.

Look at planet earth. we got these 2 books with the most blood count bro

history is repeating itself. the fall of the roman empire can be explained in many ways, but theories suggest that christianity created a significant change in values that caused it all to collapse. the same fucking thing is happening to Europe right fucking now, only the christians are replaced by filthy shitskins this time.

In my opinion, EU should just deport every single one of them and let them kill eachother in the desert like they always have.

now*