Serious question Sup Forums also not sure if this is Sup Forums but here goes anyway:

Serious question Sup Forums also not sure if this is Sup Forums but here goes anyway:

Why can`t we have segregated pedo only citys ? that are built in the middle of nowhere. Pedo`s can separate themselves from everyone else and go live there without facing ridicule or harm from main stream society. This city could be locked in like a prison city so non can get out. Inside men and would live with their girls a happy and fulfilling life not harming any others, living as they wish. They would never of course be allowed to leave it would be a prison city. But self sufficient. Men would live a happy life with their girls and never harm any of us. We wouldn`t need to worry about them.

Why can`t society accept this ? it seems a final solution. It would save so much needless pain and money. They would even pay taxes.

Aren't they those Mormon cult camps???

Because you should never encourage or enable this level of degeneracy.

The only way we should endorse a "pedo city" like this is to put all the pedos in it, pedos only, then carpet bomb it to ash.

Reap the sinners.

The dubs have spoken.

Because how would they get jobs to pay the taxes? Who would go there? Who would pay for the city?

Where do supplies the lolis?

/thread

Dubs have spoken again.

That's fucking stupid shutup cuck don't cry that no one likes you because you wanna fuck their kids sick pedo cunt

they used to have them in greece.

the other cities said fuck no and exterminated those degenerates.

And how to decide which kids gets fucked by you pedo fucks?
Why would we let a kid get completly fucked over...and what happens when they grow?
You gonna throw them away and get a new one from outside?
Oh no..my bad...you kill them before they grow.
Disgusting.

because building cities in the middle of nowhere requires a lot of money, and no one would provide money to build a pedo city because that would destroy their reputation. Case closed.

Because you're still hurting innocent people (the kids). I can accept watching CP that is already in circulation, but if you actually take the molester path, you are doing harm and should be punished.

we'll call it rapecity
becuz theres always some poor lil girl getting spit roasted

>won't hurt anyone
>give them children as fucktoys
because children are not people..

> watching CP

Into the city with you. Prepare the bombers.

just tell them its a game and they wont know any different
there, now its no longer rape and its fun for everyone

Was providing children to the colony part of your plan? Because that kind of negates the whole "nobody suffers" angle.

I forgot to mention that sex would not be allowed. Under absolutely no circumstances. It would only be male girl relationship similar to a friendship. Strictly no sex.

Which is worse, the one that accepts the fact that pedophiles exist and allows them to watch material that is already out there, or the one that is prepared to kill for a victimless crime?

You have zero common sense.

See, all parents/guardians care about in this regard is harm. If you remove the violence and shame from the equation you r left with a kind of "Sex City", not a prison but an oasis of sex and learning, where all people can ´come´ and go as they please- enjoying and learning about love/sex. You may say i am a dreamer..... and deploy a carpet bomb.....but the beat goes on.

So what about females pesos? What about gay pesos? Your plan has man-y a hole

Who's gonna enforce that? The pedo riot force? Are they going to be in every room and residence in the colony? Because I'm pretty sure whatever list of retarded improvised rules you make on this thread couldn't stop a grown adult man from doing exactly what he wants unsupervised. Just on the off chance that your not simply a troll.

False.
Don't be a retarded faggot because you don't like what other people like.
>pesos
Beanerfag. Trump is going to build a wall around your whole country, you have more to worry about than pedos you piece of trash.

I forgot to mention there would strictly be no sex allowed. It would only be similar to a adult child friendship. They could be call centers to work in and farms growing fruit. Any sexual contact would end it immediately. Absolutely forbidden. Citys would be built far away from civilization. But have the ability to be self sufficient.

> victimless

Degenerates create CP in part to share with other degenerates. Kill the degenerates and their degenerate audience. The children are always the victim.

All pedos. Put them all in there and Pence them all with fire.

stfu if you honestly think any of these are good or unique ideas you need to kys in a dumpster

Because they'd still come our internet and spread shit by using backticks instead of apostrophes you fucking faggot.

I did say "CP already in circulation" quite clearly.

Just like it is now, anyone molesting or producing CP should be punished.

This is probably already the case in some places, theres 7 fucking billion of us already....jus´sayin...

>It would save so much needless pain and money

Because bullets and shovels cost less.

You wont even need to make extra rations for the death squads because the pedos will have to dig their own graves.

Easy.

U guys r all just obsessed with violence arent ya? That´s cool- i used to be 2, till i got bored with it...or smthn, idk what happened....Maybe i was just ´molested´ in a more gentle way than most, It´s a mystery!

Won't somebody please think of the pesos!

Better question, why can't we offer help to cure then instead of just scaring them into hiding?