Who else is hype for avatar 2?

who else is hype for avatar 2?
i am not.

Nah

I'm pretty hyped. But the real shitstorm of hype begins when they're going to start marketing it.

This what butthurt haters actually believe.

Cry more

I am

Avatar was one of my favorite movies (i was 13) and i've been eagerly waiting for the sequel

even the games about it were so good, pandora is cool as fuck place and lore and stuff man

Does anybody unironically like Avatar?

PFAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody. Not here, not anywhere.

Bitches don't know about AbaTaP.

>We're going to get abatap part deux
It's gonna' be great!

It's one of those movies, like Titanic honestly, where it is a technically sound film. Thats one thing about Cameron, is his technical filmmaking is mastered.

But every time I think about watching them it seems like a chore. Like I have to really commit myself to the film in a way that most movies don't require.

Anyone know what I mean?

It was made as a spectacle movie. In that sense, it's not supposed to be very enjoyable sitting down and watching on your laptop or small television.

I know a lot of people don't like it but after seeing it in IMax it was a whole different experience.

i thought he killed himself

I thought he joined the circus.

I dont know why they are making more. The succes of the first Avatar was based on DUDE LOOK AT THOSE CGI EFFECTS WOA SO REAL and the following Viral Marketing

If you dont like Avatar you're gay.

Don't forget the hot space smurf ladies - that's the only reason I'm interested in the sequel.

Name 3 characters without looking them up i dare you.

I for one, cannot fucking wait for Abatap's return. Number one shitposter of all time. Cry more. You're just butthurt.

But now that the development of the technology is over which took a long time for Cameron, and detracted from the film, now he can focus on doing some decent stories within this universe that has been set up.

Crippie boy, space catsmurf love interest, spunky hispanic lady copter pilot

Jake Sully, Neytiri, can't remember

I'm looking forward to the tech cameron is developing being implemented in telling interesting stories in the years after these instantly forgettable flicks come out.

Jack Sullo
Captain Hardcore
Ney Ney

They are making a avatar 4

underage confirmed

>no james horner to make the soundtrack

think I'll pass.

I'm old enough to be your father.

d-dad?