It's been over a month since Trump was elected as president...

It's been over a month since Trump was elected as president, and I must say that since then the tears of you Butthurt liberals taste oh so delicious. Extra salty. With every complaint, every whiny Occupy Democrats post, every #NotMyPresident, the smile on my face is bigger and bigger. I love how you cucks cry and moan like the little bitches you are. I can't wait until the inauguration, when reality sets in, that he's your President, and no amount of retweeting on your gay ass Twitter page is going to change it.

CHECK'D

Who exactly are you expecting to troll with this?

Sigh. Same can be said for how people reacted when Obama was elected. It doesn't matter. People will bitch no matter who is president. Get a new topic to talk about, you're boring.

Clinton is a cunt

>sigh
>2016 being this beta

So fucking beta. I hate when people sigh. Whenever I hear someone sigh I automatically think they are from 2011, the year that sighing died.

Just wait a few months after he's actually president, and i'm sure you'll have all the liberal, conservative and libertarian tears your tubby little belly can handle.

You will end up hating him when he fucks your shit up.

Your assuming any of the eleven year old fucks on here care about politics an inch past how much it can trigger you.

It's pretty much over at this point.
The EC election has gone by with no radical defection to the Clinton camp. She even lost more electors than Trum did, and to Colin Powell who wasn't even running.

i only regret that I didn't screencap a bunch of those "She's going to be president and there's nothing you can do but cry about it" posts to make a booru from.

What makes it even better is that Liberals can finally stop the illusion that Trump can somehow be stopped.

What does the orange man hide?

What's next? It's been so fun!

I really wish that the Spidermen would just shut up... but the same goes for the Spidermen. They're both equally annoying and back horrible choices of Spiderman. Spiderman may be very slightly better than Spiderman, though.

Bithching is one thing, this is full on retarded levels of crying.

> reddit leftie newfag that started using the site last week trying to turn Sup Forums memes against Sup Forums

Yeah, that's gonna work, m8. Really smart strategy

I like how you accuse Spidey of being a leftie

test

can you wait until he raises interest rates to double digits? Can you wait until he crashes our economy with her cabinet appointees? Can you wait until your insurance premiums skyrocket and you get denied coverage when you need a payout? Can you wait until he blunders on an international stage and brings shame to the american name?
Well you're going to have to, my friend, but not for long.

>2012 the year sighing died
Lol what?

>Same can be said for how people reacted when Obama was elected

Yea because of all the rioting, looting, and fuckery that happened after Obama was elected right?

Fuck outta here with that bullshit. Last time anyone lost their pants about an election were the Dems back 2000 when they demanded a recount casue "waaah my candidate lost."

They had Obama in the fuckin oval office before the votes were even finished being counted.

>you're

bump for maximum exposure to liberal butthurt faggots

How many Trump supporters here are actually old enough to vote?

Implying that there's any comparison between the reaction people opposing Obama had to what's going on right now. I don't remember people braking and burning a lot of shit for days and days. I don't remember articles about women lamenting that I had gone out on a date with a Obama supporter unknowingly and were absolutely disgusted later on.
What is happening now it's not about politics, it's about a worldview that wants to shove itself down on everyone, and though they had succeeded on doing that now seeing that they hadn't and trying it even harder. No matter what a person political positions are, if they are against manipulation and they don't want to see a world in which only one way of seeing it is accepted, in which thought control and thought police are basically everything, they can't get in board with what these anti-Trump people are about. It's insane, and really dangerous, to everyone.

Is the girl his daughter?

>typical woman taking any chance to play the victim
I bet she isn't even diabetic. She's probably Transdiabetic or some other imaginary shit.

I'm super happy he beat Hillary, I'm super happy she didn't win. But I'm not going to pretend like he was a good or even a qualified candidate. The dude is a fucking psycho, a sociopath (not a psychopath), and quite frankly, I doubt him and his billionaire cabinet really give two shits about the working man at the end of the day. That being said, I'm an optimist and perhaps he'll bring about some good, I really hope so.

I'm not accusing spidey of being a leftie. I'm saying that these people got in here, and they want our space for themselves, and make us servile to their Big Brothers. A lot of shit, and a lot of people that we came to this place to run from in the first place, have been coming and fucking our things for years. But never as it's happening now. This time they're actually succeeding at not only turning Sup Forums into shit, but they're really killing it. You can listen to an advice, or ignore it. But if we accept this, this place will not exist anymore very soon. It's different from anything we've seen before, and we're just accepting. They're not like us, they don't like us, instead they hate everything that we like. It's really sad that someone decides to destroy what is a whole culture and a place that a lot of people see as really special, in the name of politics. Just dirty, man! Souless...

Sounds like someone needs a safe space.

Did you vote for him? Just wondering.

Sounds like trump is your man.

Naw, but that's only because I'm not rich.

>A whole 8 years of crying about obama
>crying about other people crying for a month

At what point will you stop crying?

Love Trump's Hate!

Good thing that the millenial republican is so much better than the millenial liberal, right guys?

>MAGA TRUMP PEPE MAGA PEPE TRUMP MAGA MAGA
>DRAIN THE SWAMP LOCK HER UP MAGA MAGA TRUMP PEPE

You dipshits have no clue how to think for yourselves. Makes me ashamed to have voted Republican for over 30 years.

>voting for someone just to piss off people

So mature

See? That's what I'm saying. You newfaggots lefties can't even meme. This attempt saying that people complaining about this insanity want safe spaces just like you faggots do is ridiculous, and will never catch on. Everyone knows that these ideas really have the power, through the mainstream media that's absolutely favorable to them, and the whole fucking Hollywood and all shit like that, to reshape how basically everyone thinks. A pathetic, weak little person crying for a safe space is someone who wants to be able to go to their school without being called a faggot even though they make everything to be recognized as such. What this is about is trying to avoid the entire world going to shit. Completely different thing, and even comparing them, giving the size and scope of one thing or the other, just goes to show how you guys are really insane.

>implying being rich means anything.

Holy shit, you're actually triggered, huh? Or is this a copypasta?

Hell yes I did. And I voted Democrat (Obama) the last two elections. I thought my family would disown me for voting Republican, turns out they all jumped ship too.

Yeah, but you voted for a pussy.

if you want to troll, try and be funny.
If you're seriously arguing this, try to actually find something to say and not just repeat what the post that the one you're replying to was a response said. There's a limit to how autistic you can be, even in Sup Forums, dear redditor.

> can't meme
> can't troll
Aren't there non-lefties you can annoy on back on your reddit or Tumblr account? Why you have to come to Sup Forums, if you just clearly prefer that kind of interaction. Really hard to undestand