Why havent you joined the U.S. Military?

Why havent you joined the U.S. Military?

Workin on it

how is it going?

Shipping to Parris Island this January. Excited to finally gtfo my state

On account of my Norwegian passport.

I'd really like to join the AirForce, easiest branch with the best benefits- but I can't pass the PT because I'm a lazy piece of shit.

Because I am not a welfare queen

because i'm not poor.

Because I'm Canadian

this is an american website for english speaking americans. you want to be here? too bad, make your own website you massive fucking moochy faggot.

trump is president. you have to go back.

It's ok the army will take anyone

Too old. 34

No regrets not joining the military. I would have been fighting over in Iraq or Afghanistan for bullshit wars I didn't believe in. But it would have been cool to learn to be a pilot.

To bad you seem like a 5 on the asvab fat nigger gfto

Working on it. Got a 110 GT on my asvab and a 68 on my overall Asvab. Recruiter is trying to push me to do IT. Says there's good money in the field once you get out.

Thoughts? Advice anons? Could really use some. Wanna make the most of my enlistment and get as much benefits out of it as I can.

op here

im 34 and feel like the years since i turned 18 were not fulfilling or exciting

im not too bad physically, and have held technical jobs for 10+ years

going to talk to a navy recruiter soon, if they dont want me then ill talk to army

I don't know. I've been thinking about it. I'm not crazy about leaving my pet behind. I adopted her and she is very attached to me and might feel abandoned again if I leave. Otherwise I probably would have joined already.

navy max = 34
army max = 35

>nigger detected.

What branch? Also dont ship out unless youve signed for the job you want. Dont let them bs you into going in open general or anything open.

I have, biggest fucking mistake of my life. Finally getting out after 6 years, going to reap the benefits and go to college and fix my life.

Have fun being 34 while 22 year old dick farts out rank you and are your boss

what didnt you like about it? how old were you when you joined?

What branch and why was it bad?

Not american

the army isn't supposed to be fun you massive fucking faggot.

check'd! this is now a spiderman thread?

>68
Other than that, IT can be tough to break into because unless you're a COBOL programmer, there's probably 20 other people trying to get the same job with similar or better qualifications.

I would consider joining a safe engineering position outside of the front lines if it didn't require any fitness training.

If you're op i hope you kill yourself. No shit its not fun im in it. Im just saying im a e4 and would make you suck my dick faggot.

Because every single generation of my family fought in every single war of the US, on several sides (I'm English & Native Am) and my parents were hippies & told me that the military was a dumpster fire (dad was Special Forces in Vietnam). Still tried to join and they wouldn't offer me OCS after graduating from a top 10 university & being a SF legacy recruit. Told recruiter to go fuck himself and call me when he got his had out of his ass. Best decision I ever made. I am a lawyer now, own my own law firm, big ass house w/ big ass pool, german autos. I can dick around on Sup Forums between cases. And, I invite my parents over every holiday. In other words OP, you're a faggot.

that wasnt me op, i am

dont recruits my age start off as an e-3?

Found the faggot with a shit life. Also you're a disappointment to your father.

>army
>20

Standards change every station you go, you can end up in a station for 5+ years at a time, all they do is juggle you around the station.

There seems to be no common sense unless you end up in a special operations unit. If you become injured, the Army stops caring about you.

National Guard. Don't wanna do active duty. Wanna stay home and continue to work full-time and go to school part-time for engineering. The fucking government cut my finanical aid once I moved out of my parents place last year because I make too much money (11.25/hr ffs), so I had to drop out or else I was gonna have to bury myself in student debt to finish my engineering degree. Fuck that. Would rather serve in the reserves and put my g.i. Bill to use once I finish.

Not gonna do open contract. My buddy did that in the marines and they gave him some sort of job as a wireman (sets up the LAN's on military bases or some shit) and he says he fucking hates it. Any other advice you have would be greatly appreciated

Yes, that faggot is the dumbass who can't read (((You)))

Never heard of anyone getting a pay grade increase because of age. Honestly no clue man i joined at 19. Just a heads up you might run into 20yo faggots who think they run shit i mean you'll have 25 yo ncos. Just the name of the game. Good luck Sup Forumsro

>Im in top 1% of incomes

>hurr durr fuck you OP for being average

maybe if you joined the military you could at least have learned how not to be a cunt

Shipping off to Great Mistakes in May then Nuke school ay

Because imho the world is a better place with less soldiers and one has to start ;)

>an american website
sure?

Good choice. But yea make sure you have the job and sign for it. They'll bullshit you but you own the recruiter not the other way around. If they dont give you your job tell them you'll walk

Yo same im leaving jan 30 for parris island see u there Sup Forumsro

Tell your drill sergeant to come on Sup Forums and ask us how to pt your fags

because im not a state puppet

I already joined faggot