What is an Americans worst nightmare?

what is an Americans worst nightmare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2A_h2AjJaMw
youtu.be/3qA9jPP5tnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Senators, House of Reps, Supreme Judges, etc now only serve the same 4 year term just like the president. With exactly the same limitations.

>One should meet a required minimal IQ score and have a STEM degree in order to vote.

>Maintain an acceptable body weight

A future where people can't go anywhere fun, without phonetards filming everything with thier phones and posting to social media. Just live your life.

Described utopia

>STEM degree
I have to disagree with that. It would put the power in the hands of too few, and the STEM field would be way to crowded and drive wages down. Not to mention it would be easy to abuse by the powers that be simply by expanding the fields that can be called a STEM field.

And those very few people who actually do get fat from a genetic condition should be exempt from the fat clause.

Nigger president

America.

british overlords

>peace in the Middle East
>a stabilized and productive Eu
>properly portioned meals
>chocolate eggs with gay little prizes

Crazy white folk taking over

heights, my only nightmare is heights, that cold sweat when you wake up from falling.

youtube.com/watch?v=2A_h2AjJaMw

You're right those are consequences I did not take into account.

But simply putting college education as a requirement means bullshit like University studies (aka i went to college) or some other rather lackluster degree is on equal footing with people who put in the time for more demanding degrees/fields.

>And those very few people who actually do get fat from a genetic condition should be exempt from the fat clause.

Acceptable body weight, exceptions do exist.

Gays

Never had a falling dream. Had a slow run in traffic and slow motion fights while the opponent was at full speed. Those suck.

How about then a few collage degree's that are excluded? Though that could still get complicated as control switches hands every few years...

that's not a nightmare.

China

test

>Bush Era status quo
>worst nightmare
Being this much of a Fox News cuck

She won the popular vote. Trump is more of a nightmare

Libtard detected

no, just a sane person

>She won the popular vote
when has this ever mattered?

none, I prefer seeing people die.

never. it's like saying the team with the most fans but scored the lowest points should win the game

Ourselves

Never has it mattered in the election of a US President.
But you cannot deny the will of the majority of Americans was not honored.

What makes me mad is that had the opposite happened and Hillary won the way Trump did, we would be fighting an armed insurrection right now and no Trumptard will admit it.

youtu.be/3qA9jPP5tnc

im repub and i love putin

california and new york + satellite blue states vs the rest of the US?

right on
In some peoples minds, this actually happened.

>armed insurrection
just like our forefathers imagined

A hemispherical free market with open borders coupled with an assault weapons ban.

Even though that's false, aren't New Yorkers and Californians American?

We are about to live it op

not the user you are responding to but

>aren't New Yorkers and Californians American?
kek

Sorta. Turns out the people here using their free speech to say how much they hate America had their vote count padded with dindus. Take that away and the numbers even out better.

the butthurt is trickling down now. but as soon as he is sworn in the levees will fucking break

A normale healthcare system, its to commie for them

for me? when the gun store is out of ammo.

same like how it happened with obama both times right?
like how it happened with bush second time?
bush the first time?