Any phone number or addresses been found for this piece of shit human...

Any phone number or addresses been found for this piece of shit human? Don't see why we shouldn't make this girls life a living hell after she tortured two dogs almost to death, including a blind dog. It seems she deleted her Facebook and the only page up right now is a troll page. Need assistance finding any other information.

And inb4 not your personal army.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/jeff-markum/2016/12/this-petsitter-accused-of-animal-abuse-is-still-on-the-loose-and-her-victims-might-never-recover/
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
411.com/name/Ashley-M-Davies/Atlanta-GA
knowyourmeme.com/memes/a-master-is-out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic of dog before it was in her care and then after

We should give her some muslims to take care of.

Id rather some muslims take care of her

She is a piece of shit and deserves the same treatment, i hate people that abuse animals and last time i saw someone abuse an animal in public me and a few random people beat the fuck out of him and someone took the dog and I've never seen that dude again, although i see the person who took the dog walk almost everyday with her 2 other dogs. The whiplash effect will happen to her and i hope she suffers.

I just have no idea how anyone could do some shit like that? Like any dog owner knows that after not feeding you dog for a few hours they will be up your ass and it's so hard to deny those adorable fuckers their food. But apparently this bitch had the dog in her care for an entire month so I assume she tortured them for a month. One of the dogs almost went into heart failure because of her. What kind of human can do shit like that? I hope she gets skinned alive.

Holy fuck. How could somebody do that to an animal?

By not feeding them.

Sup Forums does not care about dogs.
You are on the wrong website.
If this was about cats, we'd care.
Please leave, you don't belong here.

Pic of the blind dog she also almost killed

fuck you, bismuth.

REMINDER!
In The United States of America, 44 States to be exact, it is LEGAL to eat canine.
Depending the state the only real universal law is You cannot raise it like a house pet.

Yes. It is still legal to eat dogs in the USA. Please take your bitching elsewhere, it's just a dog.

Is puppers dead or did it get rescued?

Edgy

Both pups got rescued. The woman allowing her to foster them got really suspicious after she missed some vet appointments and wouldn't send pics of the dogs. Ashley then gave her a bunch of shit about how she moved and whatever. Original owner ended up finding the dogs in the back of Ashley's house in small cages with no food or water. But was able to save them and they are expected to recover.

Yeah it's also legal to pierce your scrotum with a screwdriver, so you should go ahead and do that.

There's no one acting edgy here.
Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums has always been a place for cats.
The Lovecraft lecture of Cats & Dogs explains it well.
No one cares about dogs here and that's why it's best you take your personal army quest to someplace like Jezebel where you'll find people willing to help you.
No one from here is going to do anything.
We don't like dogs.
That's why Saturday is cute cat pics and gore threads with dog abuse.

Shit. That's so fucked up.

>idk how someone can be that to animuls ;ccc

u eat meat?

Wasn't being edgy, was telling you how someone could do it. That is what you asked. Maybe next time ask why instead of how?

>I speak for Sup Forums

kys autist

I legitimately hope she dies

I guess this is a mugshot of hers for a prior arrest, unrelated to animal abuse.

fuck you scum

autistic and edgy. your parents must be so proud.

You have a full name, city and state. Open the fucking phone book and get her number and address. It's literally 2 mins work. This doesn't need a dox. She's already been fully exposed.

Cats all the way

relax OP, she's just another hippie putting her puppers on the vegan gluten free diet. it's healthy ya know

Oh piss off, cats are for wankers. I'll take a doge over a cat any day.

Horrifying

newfag

I hear its also legal to tear your nut sack in half. Do it, bud.

That's when you learn OP is just having a tantrum and wouldn't do shit even if he could.

Don't worry, he'll forget about this after his nappy time.

OMG! poor dogger, Stay well fed my friend

>implying there arn't threads on here all the fucking time about dogs
>what is doge
>implying that animal abuse threads involving dogs don't get shredded
youre a fuckin retard, m8

NYPA double faggot

edgy kill your self
animals are innocent

stills true statement user

Not even close, I'm just not a weak-willed faggot who couldn't stomach trying to train a loyal hound who will follow you to the grave.

Looks like you're the only that needs a nap

thoughtcatalog.com/jeff-markum/2016/12/this-petsitter-accused-of-animal-abuse-is-still-on-the-loose-and-her-victims-might-never-recover/

Since you guys are new to Sup Forums allow me to direct you to a lil lecture that explains the differences in people.
It's been one of the foundation cornerstones of Sup Forums.
Why Sup Forums has always been for cats.
And why Sup Forums loves sharing dog gore videos.
Anyone who has been on this site for awhile has read this and the words stand true.

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness—the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

If the above doesn't ring true to you and you do not understand the difference in cats and dogs, let alone cat and dog people. Then you don't belong here.

NYPA doesn't apply to caturdays and doggos. This is like the primary thing that grinds Sup Forums's gears.

>responding to being called a newfag
>not a newfag

pick one newfag

calling anyone new fag, makes you edgelord?, faggot?

You're retarded. The edgy faggots who like animal gore like dog AND cat animal gore. The rest of Sup Forums has always been against senseless abuse of dogs AND cats, and would kill a human to prove it, because everyone on Sup Forums hates humanity

Now gtfo newfag

This guy might be an edgelord faggot but he has a point. You're in the wrong website.

1 - Sup Forums doesn't care about animals
2 - Even if it did, everyone here who could dox either left or got arrested.

Try Facebook or some shit. You won't get help here.

And here we see, ladies and gentleman, a neck beard. Severely autistic, doesn't shower, smells like Doritos, and will never know what a good pussy feels like. Everyone tip your fedora in his direction.

Lets fucking goo

Newfag is bait. It helps prove which users don't belong here. Just like so. ;)

Christ, how long did it take you to type that shit out? 5 minutes? Hell, even 4 maybe? That's time of your life you will never get back. Damn, son, you might want to get yourself checked for autism.

This is your reaction? You throw out a couple buzz words that obviously bother you in real life and expect to be taken as an insult? This is the hill you go to die on.

ITT: Edgy newfags acting tough

>being this new

Why are you responding to him responding to him responding to you? Sounds like youre the newfag here, bud.

Do you honestly not know who Lovecraft is? And you're on Sup Forums? Are you under 18 or something? Went to public education?

Wow my feels are so hurt :(

Why would someone go to a image board and respond to comments ... I have no idea.

Tl;dr because I know it'll be a shit post. Please fry your scrotal sac

You don't go to public education, you get a public education.

No. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings at all. I'm pointing out you chose to respond to me by throwing together something you believe would insult me.
Let me ask.
When someone calls you a faggot over a video game ... do you get offended?

If there's a mugshot, there's a police report. If there's a police report, there's a name.

Your projecting yourself on dogs

Holy fuck, you are so retarded it's not even funny. I wasn't refering to the obvious copy-paste of a long dead edgelord faggot, I was referring to the shit you typed around it. Lovecraft was a faggot and his writing is pretty shit, honestly. Give me a good Stephen King novel any day over that other crap.

>this is public education at it's finest
Sad, isn't it?

>b doesn't care about animals
how new are you?

>copy/pasta from famous writer
>mfw get accused of it being mine

Threads like this show me how weak Sup Forums has gotten. A perfect opportunity to dox and you guys rather eat each other's assholes. Too much faggotry in here.

Wow, almost turned into a complete Skeledog, gurl must be a genius at genetic manipulation.
>she could modify my genes if you catch my meanin' user

hear fucking hear.

does this help? 411.com/name/Ashley-M-Davies/Atlanta-GA

Also this is now a cat thread.

Are you a wizard?

ITT: dog fags argue with cat fags

Just a reminder we have Caturday for a reason.
There is no day for dogs.

When's the last time did something for ANYTHING, other than the lulz?

But please, go ahead. Prove me wrong. Do something other than post how butthurt you are.

That's cause every day is dog day.

is this thread bait or are you all just retarded?

>everyone who could dox

How hard do you think doxxing is?

>There is no day for dogs
Because there is no day that rhymes with doggoday, so there is no opportunity for a pun.

Yet advice dog was one of the earliest and most popular memes.

There are a 1000 different pupper threads

'a master is out' is an ur-meme based on a dog

etc

Welcome to Sup Forums btw

I'm in

And sum chikin nuggets.
I could also use an extra large Dr pepper.
And my diaper needs changing.
But plz wait till im done playing Minecraft.

I won't lie I don't like dogs but people who abuse a damn defenseless animal is a real cowardly piece of shit edge lord

Fear not newfag, for the end of all life is death.

Fine. I suppose when all the person's information is literally on the internet for everyone to see, which is the case here, I suppose it is pretty easy.

But maybe you're right, and it's even easier than I thought. In that case it's not that some people here can't dox, they're just not willing to.

Same result. At the end of the day, you people won't do jack shit.

>eats meat
>giving a fuck about a dog

anybody know how old she is, because i'm pretty sure it's either of the top two on this list.

Could you please go back? Your newfaggotry is tiring.

Pretty obvious that it's a troll page considering all the shit on it is brand new

>Yet advice dog was one of the earliest and most popular memes.
>There are a 1000 different pupper threads
>'a master is out' is an ur-meme based on a dog

Where are these 1000s of different threads?

Neither examples started on Sup Forums.
Master is out started on 2chan.
Advice dog was on a fansite.
They just migrated here as do all memes.
But neither were created by Sup Forums.

WELCOME TO YOU TOO

You're a fucking idiot.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/a-master-is-out

user is right you know

Kill yourself for lying you blatant fucking newfag

This thread is so full of cancer I'm getting cancer right now just reading this shit

No user just proved he isn't from here.

Woah, don't get so triggered, bud. He's just speaking the truth. I know it hurts, but hey, that's life

XD fucking newfag got pwnt

ah i see. looks like the phone number is just made up as well.

is she still an actual person abuse dogs though?

They migrated here because they appealed to the user base of this site. They didn't float here on a fucking current.

And there was a supper pupper thread less than an hour ago.