vmashup.com/ONk4QdzT
youtu.be/W3SLLEzkG8c
youtube.com/watch?v=8yhfKgKjUpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why?
loved the film since I saw it in theatres

beautiful scene
beautiful music

Why all the electricity? Would have been more visceral without it. Aside from that, Superman dying this early feels unearned.

Fuck your apologies.

Why didn't he just grab the end of the staff and push it further? He didn't need to impale himself that much

He's not dead though

wait what? I never read any comics, are you just pulling my leg?

how does superman even has the power to handle that spear made out of kryptonite?

My favorite scene from the film.

>are you just pulling my leg?

Are you, great grandpa?

No. I literally never read any comics growing up and this is the first capeshit I've seen in like 10 years

Anyone got a webm of when Arthur impales his son in Excalibur? BvS mirrors that really well.

apologize for what? make you insecure about your entry level lower than imdb taste??

Supes dying was retarded. Wonder Woman should have killed Doomsday, she cut off Doomsday's arm (or was it the hand?) with ease.

Even Batman could have killed Doomsday, the kryptonite spear would have weakened the monster enough that no superhuman force would be needed to stab it with the spear.

sure, I believe you, BTW (that means by the way) have you heard about DVDs yet?

Don't bully your elders

>le hero sacrifices himself to kill da bad guy and is revealed to be alive at the end

thor 2 literally did it

Jesus and many others did it thousands of years ago pleb

>Anyone got a webm of when Arthur impales his son in Excalibur? BvS mirrors that really well.

it's almost as Snyder ripped it off/made homage to it directly, right after putting a poster of the movie as a coming attraction in the opening.

good job revealing batman v superman is pleb garbage that just did same shit others did

Because when you use your body in conjunction with your push, you get more force, as opposed to just using your arm.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ll4qS4anGo

Superman is Arthur
Doomsday is Mordred
Kryptonite Spear is Excalibur

>It can only be good, if it is wholly new concept, idea that has never been executed in the history of storytelling

hmmm

HM MMMM

>that imagery nod to classic horror and scifi film of early cinema
Shhieeet I need to see this flick

It's more than just a homage. It bears some thematic relevance. Arthur and Superman die for their sins.

>kurse's dumb rubber suit

power rangers villain

christ the MCU is trash

No that looks fucking stupid

>that imagery nod to classic horror and scifi film of early cinema

What are you talking about?

This makes sense with a sword tho, with a spear you dont need to get that close

>It's more than just a homage. It bears some thematic relevance. Arthur and Superman die for their sins.

Just fuck off alright?

vmashup.com/ONk4QdzT

me taking a shit

isn't it tiring trying force some overstated importance on a simple homage in order to sound like some kind of intellectual and give the movie more credit than it actually deserves?

You guys sound so fucking pretentious every time you overthink this movie.

why was this guy so much more threatening than anything else and yet so boring at the same time?

lol does it come to Wii U?

Why does piercing the spear all the way through kill it rather then leaving the kryptonite internally inside?

Wouldn't the latter do the most damage to Doomsday..

This is the most underserved death in movies.

The death of Superman happening in the second film when Superman was only recently introduced. How can anyone think he is a hero when he was so divisive?

They needed to build him up more.

>on a film board and doesn't see it
Watch more film that isn't iMBDcore or go back to Sup Forums.

he had already done it before in 300. Leonidas' second in command dies in the same manner

>Ripping off Assassin's Creed
Nice one Snyder.

>The death of Superman happening in the second film when Superman was only recently introduced. How can anyone think he is a hero when he was so divisive?

I thought there was plenty to it. He was questionable since Man of Steel and there's 1-2 hours before his death in BvS.

and the message/narrative/thematic of his death in BvS is refreshing. It's not done out of spite, or to show Earth that 'Well you really needed him but you hated him so suck it now' type of death, but there's a deeply empathetic atmosphere that surrounds it and that has a hopeful promise (of heroic age)

?
youtu.be/W3SLLEzkG8c

Why doest he push out the spear tip from doomsday's body? Whouldn't it do more damage inside him? Movie was great, expect for martha thing and whole fight with doomsday.

>A kid's character stabs a giant toy with a LEGO spear
>KINO

>Something is a reference to something
>Must be good!

Australian genocide when

He repeats himself time and time again, and not only at things he created himself.

Why? It just looks like some scene from DBZ.

People of all ages can enjoy Superman user. You are so terribly insecure.

it's called optometry, you should try reading some

>He repeats himself time and time again, and not only at things he created himself.
so? his works after the zombie remake film dawn fo the dead have been largely about thematics of pop culture imagery and use of it.. it's intentional line between his superhero/cape films..

it's part of his style as a director

APOLOGIZE

youtube.com/watch?v=8yhfKgKjUpg