I am sick of all you hateful racist infidels, spreading lies and hate about Islam...

I am sick of all you hateful racist infidels, spreading lies and hate about Islam. We are the one true religion of peace!

Just because you are jealous of our non-cucked, non-PC patriarchal society, does not give you the right to be aggressive and hostile towards our holy religion!

Islam is the perfect way of life for all mankind. Soon, the Caliphate will encompass and conquer the entire world! Where will you flee to then, infidel? Submit to Islam, or die a filthy kafir! It is the best option for you, as it is the will of Allah & the prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him). Time is running out!

ISLAM IS THE LIGHT!
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE!
ALLAHU AKBAR!

This bait is what brings Sup Forums down. Not funny or original. I please ask fellow anons to not reply after this so the post gets 404'd. Thank you.

pls dont blow up Sup Forums

FUCK ISALM FUCK ALLAH ALLAH IS A FILTHY PIG IL SPIT ON ALLAH N PISS ON THE KORAN. IL KILL EVERY FILTHY MUSLIM I SEE. FUCK ISLAM FUCK MUSLIMS WE SHOULD ERADICATE ALL MUSLIMS.

Isis flag?

Cut it out Obama we all know its you.

Those will insult Islam, shall be beheaded! Your days are numbered, infidels...

Allah akbar

good luck admiral

Fuck Islam you baiting, sandnigger faggot

admiral ackbar

You suck degenerate Muhammed's dick more then the Creator.
You worship a bloodthirsty pedophile

Mohammad is a cunt. I would draw you a picture of that pedo fag fucking a billy goat but I cant fond a pic of an fuck ugly enough cunt to copy.
PS; Mohammad is a confirmed cunt.

Ever asked yourself why the fools only, always love to live in a non muslim degenerate country?
;)

Reapt like an autistic Parot won't help you understand.
Go read the fucked up stories your degenerate Muhammed did.

Soon you all will be nothing but ash

Shitty bait drags out the edge lords

Watch, we will eliminate you filthy infidel swines! So that Allah the almighty shall cast his severe judgement upon you, only to be burned in eternal hellfire!

ALLAH AKBAR

Supreme Leader Trump shall solve this immigrant problem.

Islam is good but your caliphate is shit

But..
M-Muh religion..

Islam is the only religion that still practices and endorses the killing of non-believers.

a 7th century ideology that condemns women for menstruating and uses an ancient religious text as a manual for medicine says WHAT???

We can only pray.

100% Bait

That is a lie bitch you te eupropeans día not Just fo That you also support killing innocent people

This is bait but I still need to correct you. Hinduism or budism are peaceful. Not this

Agreed user

Want my own slaves

Oh look
It's Sup Forums

Repeating like a total autist without ANY knowledge.

A 21st century ideology That supports the assasination of innocent people and war just for their different beliefs?
That is worse than autism

So that's a 'religion'?
'Devin'?

I spelled kafir once in scrabble, it was not acceptable

They suck degenerate Muhammed's asshole.

Oh he will.

Lol
The fuck you trying to say??

Goood.

I think it's kinda funny, fuck you

also this isn't even close to "what brings Sup Forums down."

Can you find more quotes like this? I need to keep them handy when debating people.

no

Have you tried the internet?

Allah akbar

So kill us then. Stop shit-talking, and fucking do it.

I welcome death.

Oh we will, infidel. Just you wait...