>2 weeks in, we are travelling between places by minibus
>Stop at service station for lunch
>KFC, Chicken is good but no toilets because of drought
>Supermarket next to KFC, search for toilet there with 2 other guys
>find one in a crowded alley, Zulu lady asks us for 5 rand to use them
>pay her and go in
>Me and one guy go for piss, other guy takes cubical
>No water cause drought so no flush, no wash hands
>No biggie, I spent the last week shitting while watching out for leopards in the wilderness, I can live with this
>Me and other piss guy finish and wait on shit guy
>He shouts at us that there is no toilet paper
>none in other cubical either
>He comes out cubical, holding up trousers, and spots a massive pile of boxes on the floor
>Asks what they are
>Tell him I don't know, other guy doesn't either
>Looks like packets of tissues inside
>He grabs a box and heads back into toilet
>We hear him shout "fuck", then nothing for a short while
>He comes out of cubical and tells us we should leave quickly
>gottagofast.jpg
>Ask what was in the box once we are away
>Turns out all South African public toilets have condoms in them, he had grabbed a box
>Ask him what he wiped his ass with
>The box
>Left it in the cubical
>A Shit covered box of condoms
>mfw some zulu is trying to prevent aids and ends up dying of dysentry

Greedy fuck took a packet of condoms as well, only for himself.

bwahaahahhaahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahanahahahahahanahahahahahahahhahhhahhahahaahahahahaāhhahahahahahahahallah

Where the fuck in south africa were you, pro tip stay away from the niggers and the nigger areas and you'll be fine

20/20

Was in kwazulu-natal, I actually stayed one night in a zulu village, turns out they all have phones, but live in mud houses

South Africa just sounds like a magical place.

Pretty much yeah, they complain about electricity but steal the cables. Atleast that shit doesnt happen where i live thank god.

Do niggers live in ghettos?

To be fair there were using solar panels to charge them, and they are going through the worst drought in memorable history. Some nearby villages were actually shooting at each other over water disputes

They lived in hand built mud houses on the top of a mountain when I met them, but I think the cities in South Africa are worse

How come? From what I've seen on TV, most of the cities look pretty modern by European standards.

They arn't really all too bad in terms of living standards, i have a average size house in a gated community,100mb up/down line and abunch of other extra shit although i don't live IN the city..now thats where its really shitty

Some have massive slums on the outskirts, for example, johannesburg

Also mud houses/tin shacks due to cost, location and size since many houses can be clumped together. Google Townships

Also, while canoeing down a river on a 5 day expedition, we found that upstream from where the basecamp was there was a dead cow on the riverbank. I showered in that river water.

Well...sounds like a nigger version of Brazil.

Kek, damn you sure are adventuring here user. Didnt know my country was really worth the time.

3 weeks in African wilderness for £1100, the rest payed for by the UK military, It really was worth it. I also got taught how to cook steak on a campfire

Nah it's less disgusting and the only thing that'll kill you is aids but that's why there's condoms in the bathrooms.

Gun Crime also? And wildlife?

Wait...So there aren't any murderous kidnapping niggers?

Gun crime, yes. Wild life, none where i live maybe out in like game areas but it doesnt count due to it just being a big zoo

Yeah there's a few but generally if you stay with the white people in the nice areas such as some of outer Johannesburg (such as santon) the nogs kinda mind themselves and kill each other.