Have you fags seen this? Nigger football player breaks blonde girl's jaw, cheekbone, and nose. However...

Have you fags seen this? Nigger football player breaks blonde girl's jaw, cheekbone, and nose. However, he is allowed to keep playing football on scholarship. What are we gonna do about this nig problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=B2BtRgp3cgk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q
stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/provincial/87810266/wellington-rugby-football-union-open-to-return-of-losi-filipo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and she probably went back to him.

fucking niggers

They didn't know each other, dumbass.

He was only suspended for a year but still going to classes. No punishment at all really

how do you know? i think they were dating.

Lynch that dumb nigger

hahahahahha nice
this nigga is a hero.
>>nignog here
dumb bitch

They didn't know each other. Mixon first called the girl's friend a faggot and he called Mixon a nigger. She was just pissed and was standing up for her friend.

Around blacks never relax.

i heard they were dating, so...

The bitch attacked him and got her white privilege checked lol

bitch was crazy

>nig problem
>a shitty human being
Its not a race problem, this faggot is just a complete asshole

nigger detected

Nothing.

That's what the coal burning cunt gets

Who the fuck cares. Your whiteknighting won't ever get you laid.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q

lel at racemix

coal burning is more satisfying than match burning you pencil dick peckerwood lol

I think earlier this year a (black) Notre Dame football player assaulted a cop and was allowed to continue playing too.

you sound like a teenager, are you a teenager?

What are we going to do about this honk problem?

Nothing to see here

gay

>thread full of underaged faggots trying to be edgy

...yep

You are so full of shit. This was 2 years ago. Tracy was drunk as shit and spit on Mixon. Mixon called her a cunt and she slapped him. Mixon punched the bitch after he was attacked 3 times. He did 100 hours. Fuck the Tracy bitch.

He waa suspended for a season

And the girl swumg at him first spit at him and called him nigger

Never thought I'd see Sup Forums defending entitled female thinking they can swi g on a guy andnot get hit back

Also this was 2 years ago

No punishment is right, he didn't even lose a year of football because he got to red shirt.

Defending yourself from some entitled drunk female doesn't need punishment take your sjw shit elsewhere

Wtf is this

we had i similar incident here in NZ

>Upper Hutt Mayor Wayne Guppy wrote a character reference helping a promising rugby player to be discharged without conviction for a brutal assault.
>Wellington rugby player Losi Filipo assaulted four people, including two women.
>Morgan, 21, said the assault happened in October about 3 o'clock one morning on Wellington's Wakefield St.
>"We heard footsteps running up behind us and it was three guys looking for a fight. We repeatedly told them we didn't want to fight and to just let us go to our car which was around the corner.
>"And that's when it started, I don't remember much but I do remember being smashed on the ground and my head being stomped on."
>Morgan said he had a potential contract with Wellington Rugby, but following the assault he was told he could never play rugby again.
He was devastated to see the guy who took away his dream go without punishment.

the cunt got roasted for it though when it hit the news. which for whatever reason, took almost a year before anyone heard about it.

once it hit the news however, his career in rugby was over
good fucking riddance

Yeah i mean the only way that relates even slightly is they both play sports?

Nothing, the coal burner learned her lesson well

and that the players in question both assaulted someone/s and were allowed to keep playing

dumb cunt got wrekt

this is the way i see it:
>>human A aproch a table
>>human B and human C are talking in such table
>>human B attacks human A (push and slap on the face)
>>human A defense itself
>>human B is obiouslly weaker than human A
>>human A knocks human B on self defense

i dont know what they are saying but i dont se a reason why she attacked him

She hit him first

It was self defense not assault

Good. Entitled bitch.

>Nigger

Because only white men should overreact violently.

>i dont know what they are saying but i dont se a reason why she attacked him
Because she is a dumb female

Man I was on twitter when this was trending. So many guys saying a real man would just stand there and let the female hit them.

And.. hilariously.. so many black females saying she got what she deserved

>only white men

in the united states blacks represent less than 15% of the population, but commit over 50% of the homicides.

>implying all football players don't get punished when they do something wrong.

meh i don't know these people.

i don't care about that nigger or that bitch or that faggot. i'd have done the same thing to that bitch if she smacked me. and i'd have done the same thing to that nigger if he tried to throw a punch at me or someone i cared about.

i pretty much just focus on the betterment and protection of my friends and family.

Reddit children from r/The_Donald are here now

Wrong!

googled losi. looks like he might get another chance.

stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/provincial/87810266/wellington-rugby-football-union-open-to-return-of-losi-filipo

lmao

Fuck her she probably deserved it

He only did it because of centuries of systemic racism.
It was his right. The girl should be ashamed for not letting him rape her.

because sport is more important than women?

Looks to me like she won the game she was playing and collected her prize. Shame that that poor fella will see consequences in a completely unrelated avenue of his life.

Slaps nigger, gets face broken