What does b think of girls with large tattoos

What does b think of girls with large tattoos

>pic related

dont care

Had a gf covered in them. Loved it.

if only the art was good and not a shitty stencil from a coloring book but hey shading can do a lot for a piece
6.9/10

Nice tatoo but sadly you are a fking whale

same, most of my SO, were pretty covered ink, even with bad ink it adds a bit of spice to the whole deal with you fucking them

My wife has my initials branded on her back. It's pretty great.

A girls body should already be a work of art. Tattoos will always make a woman uglier.

It's nice. But Sup Forums doesnt like anything but feeling superior and shit talking anyway. Good luck.

tats are fucking disgusting, they should be avoided at all cost by normal human beings.
im also in favor of laws that punishes displaying that ugly "art" in public

Mine was like a south african pseudotribal, white but raised "rural." Spoke Zulu.
Full body tats, dreads and shaved sides, covered in piercings the works. Crazy good sex, god she was a hot slut.

More or less true.

Tattoos are a novelty, and any benefit they give in the short is going to get old quick. Plus tattoo people are like vegans in that they constantly have to tell everyone their belief system.

mermaid has an ugly face. hope the girl looked better overall

Deff not a whale lol

I have a fetish for chubby middle aged women and with in the population of them that like casual sex with younger men tattoos are pretty popular, can be fun to explore a woman's body art when lounging after sex and talking about the stories behind them.

it looks like a scooby doo character. Like Daphne the Mermaid.

I like the idea though

it's ok I guess, they could have textured the starfishes though to improve its consistency.

Post ass.

And you'll never regret either.

well I mean its only in black ink, so maybe its just the first part?

where is her... somebody stole that poor girls rear end. Theres a booty thief around here somewhere