Would you be with her if she fucked bigger dicked guys and locked your cock in chastity?

Would you be with her if she fucked bigger dicked guys and locked your cock in chastity?

yes

me too, user. what would you do for release?

I would beg her to seal my lock shut while I ate her lover's cum out of her pussy

hngg, yess

does she do any of that for you user?

fuck, if only

No, because she's an ugly hag.

maybe one day

yea

have you asked her?

heh, she's my aunt

well?

She better peg me if she's locking my cock up.

what would she make you do for release?

>chastity
A better use of your cock is it being in her pussy, not a chastity cage.

wtf who would do that

No I have self respect.

my small dick could never please her

I'm not on board with the getting cucked bit, but I'm on board for the chastity. I'm gonna get myself a cage soon.

Then too bad.

nice

what ethnicity is she? and yes

pakistani

I'm wearing one right now it's great

hottest paki ive ever seen

perfect

oh yes

I'm worried about the base ring sizing though. I tried finding out which one would be best, but I got my dick stuck in a carboard ring doing so.

Lol aren't you the dude that says this is your cousin in all those invest threads?

use a string and then measure it

idk, what are her hobbies?

I'd rather measure it with something solid. Seems a bit more accurate. And with how much these things cost, accuracy is very important.

some of the ones on amazon come with a bunch of different ring sizes too

I just measured from below the dick. Currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2 small cage and it's pretty amazing. Been using it on and off for just under a year now.

It's just loose enough that I can wear it for an extended period of time without any issues, but I know it's there. And it's small enough that I can't really get hard unless I'm extremely aroused, and even then my dick doesn't really grow. A+ do recommend.

A lot of those are knock offs though, so some of them are made out of shit materials. Stainless steel is the way to go.

Plus, if it turns out that the one I ordered is a bit off in terms of base ring size, a new one can be ordered. I won't have to replace the entire thing.

I'm gonna go for the contender from male chastity now. Solid design, not too bad of a price, and damn secure.

confirmed shitskin

I have a steel one now. That's just what I started with.

no samsap I wouldn't you beta cuck family member fapping degenerate
now fuck off

>if she was locking me in chastity i'd make damn sure i'd post something other than cropped fb photos