"THOR: RAGNAROK" SPOILERS

Thor (Chris Hemsworth) finds out that his brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has usurped the throne of Asgard and has joined forces with Hela (Cate Blanchett), the queen of the underworld, to unleash the Ragnarok upon the Nine Realms. He attempts to stop them, but is defeated by Loki's champion, Skurge (Karl Urban), the Mjolnir is destroyed, and Thor is exiled to a faraway planet ruled by the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum), where he's enslaved and forced to become a gladiator.

There, Thor runs into the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), who has been stranded on the planet by Loki in retaliation for Hulk humilliating him during the Battle of New York. Hulk hasn't reverted to his human form in months, and as a result his mind and Bruce Banner's are merging, affording the Hulk more intelligence. Meanwhile, Heimdall (Idris Elba) is killed by Loki upon learning of his deception.

Thor and Hulk join forces to stop Loki and Hela and escape from the Grandmaster, embarking on a journey across the Nine Realms to retrieve the "ultimate weapon" capable to stopping Loki and Hela. They are aided by Thor's old friend, the Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), a fierce warrior; and Thor's father Odin (Anthony Hopkins), who has had his powers stolen by Loki and been exiled to Earth, where he lives as a vagrant.

In the end, Thor rallies the fallen warriors of Valhalla, Heimdall among them, to confront Hela and her army of the undead, and Skurge sacrifices himself to hold off the Armies of Hel, bidding Thor enough time to defeat Hela and Loki.

really makes you think...

doesn't sound too bad to be honest

but how will Hemsworth fuck this up for us?

Will this flop as bad as Civil War did? Marvel's in some hot shit.

You're still trying, huh?

bad bait

>doubting hemsworth

dccuck pls

Sounds good, but where does Surtur and the eternal flame come into play?

>its a everyone forgives Loki for mass-murder again episode

These fags are worse than Zavier and Magneto

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

HULK!!!

SAVE MY BOX OFFICE!!!!!!

Go home.

I read that he only appears in the third act.
But the last Hulk film bombed.

>Skurge
YES. SACRIFICE AT THE BRIDGE HYPE.

>Smart Hulk

Based

>Idris Elba
>Tessa Thompson
I'm confused, is this Asgard or is it Africa?

>Anthony Hopkins
he's not in the film and is out of them for good, so why believe these spoilers?

He's confirmed to be in it, bro.

>get hyped as fuck for the casting
>see this shit plot

That's fine as long as they make him a giant fucking demon like they should. Use actual fire effects like the Balrog and make the final battle end with Odin riding in with his two hounds and Asguard getting obliterated in the fight. Hell it doesn't even have to be like a Godzilla level sequence, it could just show them about to fight and the world goes bright.

since when? He said he wanted out before filming begun

>Valkyrie
>Hiring a random black woman instead of pic-related
Political correctness truly is cancer.

Director said it would have more comedy than the last one. Literally why?

you full well know why.

They need it to be less about space and tech and more about Norse mythology. I dont want lasers and grenades, I want sword battles and magic with the end of Asguard.

It's a satire of modern Norway.

why did they change hulk's design from the 2008 flick? it was the best representation

unlike this gorilla hulk. plus they made him smaller

Valkyrie being made into an ugly nigger really pisses me off. For years she has been fapbait, I could only imagine how she would look as an actual person, and now this. Fuck.

That sounds like an episode of a saturday morning cartoon show

oh wait

If they cast her I would have loved to see her fight alongside Fandral.

Wish they did a Thor movie about that world killer alien thing when they did the Marvel reboot

That story was fucked up

>plus they made him smaller
Likely for less visual contrast with the other Avengers

2008 Hulk had a stupid face and dumb emo hair. Plus shitty CGI that was worse than the Ang Lee Shrek Hulk.

>Hela (Cate Blanchett)

>it's a rightful Prince is usurped by his half brother and forced to fight as a gladiador episode

Hyped as fuck for Karl Urban.

>2008 Hulk had a stupid face and dumb emo hair. Plus shitty CGI that was worse than the Ang Lee Shrek Hulk.
doodburrow spotted

>its a some guy sacrifices themselves to save everyone again episode

Sony of course wants MCU Spider Man every 1.5.-2 years

Robert Downey Jr. in Homecoming is a thing because Feige does not want that timetable.

Expect more backstage dealings like this

How Feige will put a stop to Avi Arads retarded spin off movies, who knows

Think they'll finally get some balls and kill Loki this time?

>Heimdall (Idris Elba) is killed by Loki upon learning of his deception.

>In the end, Thor rallies the fallen warriors of Valhalla, Heimdall among them

Character deaths are totally meaningless in capeshit.

>It's another Marvel film with Loki as the bad guy

No fucking way

they'l make a Bond quip, for you

You know what Valhalla is, don't you?

>why do dead characters come back when the heroes visit the afterlife?

>Barely made over a billion
>750 in development and marketing
What went wrong?

Sounds like more of the same desu

But they never forgave him in-universe.

They literally cut his nose and placed it more upwards.

is this physique achievable natty?

>perfect teeth

best thing about this whole thing is the lack of "earth" and "jane foster." if its true, of course.

>someone dies in heaven, don't expect to see them in heaven....

No, he will be thanos advisor in infinity war, like how Memphisto to was in the comic

Oh man, not this shit again, Thor movies suck and I don't want to watch any more of his movies.

Middle Hulk is the best because it mostly retains Banner's facial proportions.

If I could regenerate every part of my body I'd heal my teeth too.

Imagine how fucking crooked and smashed up Banner's face would look if he couldn't regrow teeth after being hit in the face as the Hulk.

He's already confirmed for Infinity War iirc

we all know who the best Hulk was...

How did you manage to get the only number you posted 500,000,000 higher than it should have been?

Oh right, DC. Never mind.

>Hulk hasn't reverted to his human form in months, and as a result his mind and Bruce Banner's are merging, affording the Hulk more intelligence.

HAHAHAHAH

According to DC damage control, Marvel movies each spend 500 mil in advertising while BvS spent none.

Loki was a good guy in Thor 2 was he not? Can he not just get on the winning side for once instead of being some smug annoying re-occurring bad guy?

Do people actually want this? After 2 terrible movies who had the bright idea to make another one?

He was a "bad guy" who had to team up with Thor to fight whatever-the-hell other bad dudes there were, but was ultimately out for himself. Oh and he dies at the end.

OR DOES HE??????

Is this funny?

it's not if you're an ignorant marveldrone

>Planet hulk with some thor mixed in
I think i can live with that

This could actually be good

It was too sexy and heroic. Hulk needs to be a little more scary to show the threat he possesses to everyone not just the villains.

>the Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson)

And with more racial appropriation I am gonna pass.

Fuck Hollywood for doing this AGAIN

What about that rumor that said Thanos will appear at the end?

Tom Hiddleston should have pushed for Taylor Swift as Valkyrie, this affirmative action shit is out of control

Carl Urban is going to have this death sequence. My body and mind will never be ready.

>implying Marvel Studios could do it justice

They have the actor for it and the story is set up, not doing it justice would be franchise suicide for Thor.

>Mjolnir is destroyed

So Odin re-forges it at the end right?

That's a pretty desperate rationalization. You know they don't have the dramatic gravitas for anything actually heroic or inspiring.

>civil cost 900 million
>only made a billion

Disney is on suicide watch

Fuck knows user, fuck knows.

Tony stark does

Won't thor be king after he bends over loki and gives him his seed or what

Not as bad as BVS, that's for sure

>franchise suicide for Thor.
Well it's the last Thor movie anyway

Sounds cool to be honest, but after after back to back shit like Ultron and Civil War i am reluctant to get excited about capeshit movies.

It's not incest because they're not related. So yes.

>BvS cost $1,600,000,000
>Not even a billion

DC = Dead Cinema

Franchise suicide was fucking up the Dark Elves story as bad as they did.

>It's not incest because they're not related.
DROPPED

Damn that's a weak story.

Just like every Marvel flick.

would have been sweet

>Heimdall (Idris Elba) is killed by Loki upon learning of his deception.

YESSSS, we can have a white Heimdall as it should be.

>having a mop as valk.

People bitched about gadot for the exact same fucking reason, aside from that movie being shite.

Future imperfect when

CRINGE

This sounds exactly like I expected. All they need to do is keep the "smart" plot to a minimum. We don't need Thor: The Dark World 2 where it's neither entertaining nor interesting. They've got to make it one or the other. The "ultimate weapon" sounds a bit too dumb and generic though.
It's a fucking Thor and Hulk movie and they're in outer space. Just throw in some Norse mythology, throw in Hulk and Thor wrecking shit in the gladiator arena, have a beginning middle and end and that's it.

the ultimate weapon Im guessing is an infinity stone

Because taika a cute