youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6kJ7GWtv0
youtube.com/watch?v=sXYIxJScSik
youtube.com/watch?v=UV8x7H3DD8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
youtube.com/watch?v=aAdtUDaBfRA
youtube.com/watch?v=M51rijkxa_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello. I am from the Future.

On January 4th, 2017 Boxxy will die in a horrific Car Accident. There is no way to prevent this, even if you were to contact her within the next few days or weeks.

I love her so much

Hello. I am from the Future.

On Boxxy will die in a horrific Car Accident January Boxxy will die in a horrific Car Accident 4th, Boxxy will die in a horrific Car Accident 2017 Boxxy will die in a horrific Car Accident Boxxy Boxxy will die in a horrific Car Accident will Boxxy EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER will EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER die EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER in EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER a EVEN IF Boxxy will die YOU Boxxy will die CONTACT Boxxy will die HER Boxxy will die horrific Boxxy will die EVEN Boxxy will die IF Boxxy will die YOU Boxxy will die CONTACT Boxxy will die HER Boxxy will die Car Boxxy will die EVEN Boxxy will die IF Boxxy will die YOU Boxxy will die CONTACT Boxxy will die HER Boxxy will die Accident Boxxy will die EVEN Boxxy will die IF Boxxy will die YOU Boxxy will die CONTACT Boxxy will die HER Boxxy will die die Boxxy will die EVEN Boxxy will die IF Boxxy will die YOU Boxxy will die CONTACT Boxxy will die HER Boxxy will die Boxxy Boxxy will die EVEN Boxxy EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER will YOU CONTACT HER IF EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER will EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER die EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER YOU EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER will EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER die EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER CONTACT EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER will EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER die EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER HER EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER will EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER die EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER in EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER will EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER die EVEN IF YOU CONTACT YOU CONTACT HER IF EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER

Boxxy EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy will DIE will EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy will DIE die EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy will DIE in EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy will DIE a EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy will DIE horrific EVEN IF YOU CONTACT HER Boxxy will DIE Car EVEN IF YOU CONTACT horrifically HER horrifically horrifically Boxxy horrifically will horrifically DIE horrifically Accident horrifically EVEN horrifically IF horrifically YOU horrifically CONTACT horrifically HER horrifically horrifically Boxxy horrifically in a Car Accident will in a Car Accident horrifically in a Car Accident DIE in a Car Accident horrifically in a Car Accident WILL in a Car Accident horrifically in a Car Accident EVEN in a Car Accident horrifically in a Car Accident IF in a Car Accident horrifically in a Car Accident YOU in a Car Accident horrifically in a Car Accident CONTACT in a Car Accident on January 4th, 2017 horrifically on January 4th, 2017 in on January 4th, 2017 a on January 4th, 2017 Car on January 4th, 2017 Accident on January 4th, 2017 HER on January 4th, 2017 in on January 4th, 2017 a on January 4th, 2017 Car on January 4th, 2017 Accident on January 4th, 2017 horrifically on January 4th, 2017 in on January 4th, 2017 a on January 4th, 2017 Car on January 4th, 2017 Accident on January 4th, 2017 on January 4th, 2017 in on January 4th, 2017 a on January 4th, 2017 Car on January 4th, 2017 Accident on January 4th, 2017 horrifically on January 4th, 2017 in on January 4th, 2017 a on January 4th, 2017

Hello I am from the future THERE hello I am from the future IS hello I am from the future NO hello I am from the future WAY hello I am from the future TO hello I am from the future STOP hello I am from the future THIS hello I am from the future on hello I am from the future THERE hello I am from the future

Hello Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident I Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident am Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident from Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident the Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident future Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident THERE Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident hello Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident I Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident am Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident from Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident the Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident future Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident IS Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident hello Boxxy will be involved in a horrific Car Accident I Boxxy will be involved in
a and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS horrific and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS Car and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS Accident and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS am and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS Boxxy and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS will and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS be and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS involved and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS in and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS a and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS horrific and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS Car and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS Accident and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS from and there is unfortunately NO WAY TO STOP THIS Boxxy and there is Days or Weeks WAY Weeks there Even if You Contacted Her in the Next Few Days or Weeks is Even if You Contacted Her in the Next Few Days or Weeks unfortunately Even if You Contacted Her in the Next Few Days or Weeks NO Even if You Contacted Her in the Next Few Days or Weeks WAY Even if You Contacted Her in the Next Few Days or Weeks

Hello in fact DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT HER Boxxy in fact DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT HER will in fact DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT HER be in fact DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT HER involved in fact DO NOT TRY TO O NOT TRY TO CONTACT HER Car in fact DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT HER Accident in fact DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT HER am in fact DO NOT TRY hello SHE MAY LIVE in SHE MAY LIVE fact SHE MAY LIVE do SHE MAY LIVE not SHE MAY LIVE try SHE MAY LIVE to SHE MAY LIVE contact SHE MAY LIVE her SHE MAY LIVE boxxy SHE MAY LIVE in SHE MAY LIVE fact SHE MAY LIVE do SHE MAY LIVE not SHE MAY LIVE try SHE MAY LIVE to SHE MAY LIVE contact SHE MAY LIVE her SHE MAY LIVE will SHE MAY LIVE in SHE MAY LIVE fact SHE MAY LIVE do SHE MAY LIVE not SHE MAY LIVE try SHE MAY LIVE to SHE MAY LIVE contact SHE MAY LIVE her SHE MAY LIVE be SHE MAY LIVE in SHE MAY LIVE fact SHE MAY LIVE do SHE MAY LIVE LIVE her SHE MAY LIVE in SHE MAY LIVE in SHE MAY LIVE fact SHE MAY LIVE do SHE MAY LIVE not SHE MAY LIVE try SHE MAY LIVE to SHE MAY LIVE contact SHE MAY LIVE her SHE MAY LIVE a SHE MAY LIVE

Boxxy only looks hot when she has tons of eye makeup on. I made the mistake of dating/getting involved with a girl who looked hot in eye makeup that I met on Halloween when she had a ton of eye makeup on. I was always bugging her to put on makeup because it was the only time she was attractive and she hated me for it. Needless to say it didn't last and she went insane (because I drove her to it... accidentally, but drove her to it nonetheless).

Hey gmt! Tomorrow is my friday! How are you?

Dat ass.

I am GOOD! It's Christmas have a UK Christmas staple

youtube.com/watch?v=0A8KT365wlA

How's you?

Tired as hell. Going to sleep soon. I open tomorrow. Only a few days until Christmas!

You gotta work? That sucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=kx4Cyhf_neU

Hola amigo

Yeah. But I will have some good days off to relax might go for a trip home.

Should always be at home for Christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=QaT1TTJquTM

True. I hope I will. Is any familu visiting you? Btw, did you see catie's latest retweet?

Where's the rule 34 on this slut?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8Vfp48laS8

God I fucking hate the Beatles, but John Lennon was a boy. Literally the only one worth a shit.

Her cartoon preview? Yas.

They suck.

you asked the wrong question..............................................................................

errr maby the wright one?

What do you think about it? I can't wait. I love to hear her voice.

Although that other retweet today has me thinking she might be into girls after all....

Elvis > Beatles.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElyQz3ddejw

Its over....

Rip elvis

Can't wait for it.

>has me thinking she might be into girls after all....

What does it matter? Know what I think? I think she's like me and doesn't much care for relationships at all, some people just want to be alone and that's okay.

Also, that was not elvis,

nice digits
no, it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Yeah its ok.

I still very much want to be with this sweet girl though. It hurts sometimes.

Mud did a solid job though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6kJ7GWtv0

Yeah, it hurts me too. It's not going to happen, so just deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXYIxJScSik

Dem Christmas classics

youtube.com/watch?v=UV8x7H3DD8Y

No matter how dark life gets, there's always time for a few beers with friends.

Cheers mate.

Uhhhhh no.

Infinitely better.

youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU

I'm sorry your life is dark, m8.
We

It's enough to know that such an angel like her exists. Calming.

Yumm

Replace the word ALCOHOL with CATIE and you have the reason I've posted this thread for 5 years every single fucking day.

That bitch is fucking gross. Do not post that dog here.

In a perfect world we all could have our own Catie. but here.. it's just a dark home with this drink.

LOL knew you were here.
HI GMT.

faggot

Very true.

When am I not?

Wow is that Boxxy? She looks liek a fucking tacostuffer lol

How goes it Mike?

wow Boxxy's a fat tacostuffer dude

You must live in like ohio to have a life this boring,

I missed you last night about this time. You told me to stop by more. I'm just honoring the request.
Happy holidays my friend.

Good brother. Just saw the thread up and thought I'd give you some grief.
Are you well?

>Happy holidays my friend

Just say Merry Christmas. that bullshit you have there with happy holidays is retarded.

Thanks though. lol

whoa yeah she looks presentable with makeup and shit like your post but bitch please
fat fuckign taco stuffer

yeah because your life is so exciting

blah blah
You know I love you
I'm just covering my ass if I don't see you until after new year.

Are you mad because you will never experience Boxxy's love and benevolence?

You post shit here every day that has literally no effect on anything.

In total you waste around 3-6 hours a day posting shit in my thread.

It's safe to say you have no friends and do this as a security blanket to make yourself feel relevant because you had a troubled childhood.

Hope you have an amazing Christmas dude! Did you get your wife something special?

Still shopping for that, she's not giving me any hints...
I'd take suggestions. Thanks for asking. I hope the holidaze are a blessing to you as well.

Get her something like one of those pandora charm bracelets.

That means you can get her chrarns ever year so you're setting yourself up for ez times

Every*

checked
Good idea, she likes the charm bracelet, it just to have meaning.
Something bought on vacation, something bought because we made five years.
The idea is awesome and right on target, but i need to find something just as original.
Thank you. Your idea is thoughtful.

Night gmt. I am passing out

Man they have charms for like everything. I'm sure you can find anniversary shit for it.

Get her a tiffany's one if need be. As soon as girls see that name they go crazy.

Night night bud

I'm not GMT, but I wish you happy dreams.

>Get her something like one of those pandora charm bracelets.
I can't even

I'm kind of an an amazon budget, but I value your opinion.

*on an
PPPPPBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you seriously considering buying jewelry for a camwhore?

What's wrong with that?

Tiffany's is a no go then? Kek.

Man I'm sure she will be happy with whatever you get her.

I wish I had the girl I loved to spend Christmas with, that's the best present. You got each other and you love each other.

He's on about his ACTUAL MARRIED WIFE you idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=aAdtUDaBfRA

No niqqa, not like it's anything to you , but I'm married and have been for a few years. If my wife wanted gems, I'd dig all day and night. If she wanted gold, I'd rob it like a banditio. If she wanted the moon, I'd rope the motherfucker and bring it down to earth.
any questions?

Liam, you fucking idiot , do not buy charms for Catie, unless you can hand deliver them.

I don't know who you are suck my wad.

ALWAYS with the dubs.
No, it's not out. I have a few $ saved. I just am not sure. I appreciate your advice.
Thanks for being you.
youtube.com/watch?v=M51rijkxa_4

What?

I haven't bought Catie anything this year...

I love you, you silly idiot

People seem to be getting very confused here,

I (GMT/Liam)

Was giving advice to a fried on what to buy his actual wife for Christmas.

Nobody cares what you give Fred