Girl I don't know who says she's a year younger then the consent age starts talking to me and won't stop sending me shit

Girl I don't know who says she's a year younger then the consent age starts talking to me and won't stop sending me shit

Is it a cop/trap??

I've also tried reverse google image searching everything and no matches

Kik me happierwhenhappy and we'll talk about it

Of course it's a fucking trap. No chick randomly messages a stranger saying she wants to fuck them. Use your brain.

Tell her to hit you up on her next birthday

(S)he's sending gallery pics.
How'd you meet, and are you within 4 years of her?

On this Aussie hookup website

Yeah I am

Are you Australian?

Yeah m8

>inb4aussieshitposts

You'd have to look up the AOC laws for your country.
Here the age of consent is 16, but if you're between 12-18 and you're within 3 years of the other person then you're good.

looks like a trap, bring the frigates

as if you wouldn't still smash, you fucking faggot

OP how did it even start? how does she madly want to have sex with you all of a sudden

This is her profile on the hookup website.. I messaged her with my kik

I'm ripped and muscular so it's not totally out of the blue

when did she start sending you pics, and have you sent her any?

South Aus & Tassie are the 2 places here that have an AoC of 17, otherwise it's 16
feel free to hit it mate

I only sent her one of me shirtless. Got my dick out in my hookup profile tho

Yeah she's 16

fuck, she doesn't look too bad lad
you're in SA surely, yeah? because that'd suck for you kek

how old do you have to be to get on the hookup site anyway? ask her to skype or facetime, no way to fake that shit

OP show us your whole convo

Holy shit great idea mate

maybe, maybe not.

Make highly specific non-sexual requests. If she complies she's legit, if for any reason she doesn't (cam broken etc) she's a catfish.

16, but usually only if you're within two years of them. if you're 19 and they're 16 it's still illegal

Huh, never experienced that personally
Back when I was 20, I had money from my dad's death, so used it to support a friends' younger sister (16, she dropped out of school because she "couldn't deal with it") by paying any bills her and my mate had, and she'd suck me off from time to time.
Eventually we dated for a few months, but she was only good for a quick root every now and then.
Never got in trouble from it, and I have no doubt my mate tried ratting on me to the cops to try and get more money out of me, too

You are being catfished.

it varies state to state even then tbh, and I think they only introduced it most places about a decade ago? things were fine when I was 17 and fucking a 24 year old policewoman back in the day.

I stopped paying much attention to aussie consent laws once I hit about 21 and it stopped applying to me

You better fuck her user

This

Dubs confirms. Skype with tits or GTFO

Found her fb and photos match up... don't think I'm being catfished

Na thats a cop

Wasn't this same thread posted last week?

could just be a fake fb....

Most aussie chicks are semi-literate at least.
You're being fished.... probably by an Indian who is either a scammer or very gay and very shy.

No one being catfished thinks they're being catfished.. It's why people do it you dumb cuck

means nothing fam, just means they have it set it up to catfish a bunch of people
you need live cam or pic requests.

this

Even a livecam can be faked. It takes some expensive shit to do, but I guess it'd be standard kit for any decent scammer

That's a cop.

I've seen those posted on here before.
Obvious trap is obvious.

just tell her to take a pic of herself with the date and time on a piece of paper or something

>No chick randomly messages a stranger saying she wants to fuck them.

Not true.
Met my ex that way.
Added me on Facebook and within 10 minutes was saying she fancies me and wants me and started sending nudes.
Should have known she's a whore from that point really...

Okay boys thank you all for giving me your advice I have just blocked the profile.

No jail time for me thanks for talking me out of it

why you listening to these idiots. Meet up with her in public. Feel her out. THEN either bail or fuck her brains out.

>It takes some expensive shit to do
depends
if they're just replaying a prerecorded stream? nah, cheap to free. easy to identify as well, just ask them to touch their nose or whatever.

if they're going that shitty '3d generated live' stuff, still easy to pick from real. anything that isn't a predefined action cant be done.

if they're going full bore and hiring a girl to respond live to their requests as they talk to you? that's expensive, realistic, and highly unlikely.

Apart of me really wants to fuck her but it's just not worth fucking up my life for it

Listen clis OP.

Could be either the best thing ever or the worst thing ever.

>worst

She's a psycho and screams RAPE

>best

You meet a sweet, innocent girl, have lots of amazing tight teen sex, fall in love and get married.

I fucked 3 girls over the age of consent so far, would do more.

First meet her and gauge if she's normal or not.

Seems she's just looking for a relationship with an older guy who has his life in order.

Don't cuck yourself OP. Go for it.

You won't fuck up shit.

I was 21 and my gf was 16 with the age of consent being 17. Her older sister was cool, her parents were cool and my girl was cool. Took her to the school dance. Met her friends who liked me cause I could buy alcohol. Been together almost 3 years now.

Don't blow this user.

Fuck sake I've already blocked her and shit after everyone screaming cop/catfish and trap

These..... user ive been in your place as an amerifag where 18 is consent. 16 is close enough.

I dunno man...

Saw that program that uses facial recognition to turn you into a talking hamburger. Can also do things like change skin hue and add in hair, glasses piercings and shit.

Looks shit and ridiculous on TV, but over a webchat with standard shitty Aussie internet... still not perfect, but great for fishing

dating 16 year old
no excuse

BAIT... yall are dumb. Saw nudes of this bitch a few days ago. GG WP OP

but 16 is the legal age in most AUS states ..and it doesn't matter how old the other person is as long as they are over 16

Where?

Unblock her ASAP, take her somewhere public for food and talk.

Nothing illegal about hanging out.

Most teen girls are boring and shallow af but this one could be just too mature for guys her age and looking for an older bf.

can i have her kik?? youllneverknow1992 is my kik

Even if bait this thread opened up a good discussion about morality, law and human nature.

>dogface filter
Tell her to fuck off. Basic bitches aren't worth doing time.

Snap chat and chokers are the "it" thing for girls just how leg warmers and Walkmans were.

Stay salty gramps.

gggg

bumping for intrest

Hello fellow Canada fag

Yes but leg warmers and walkman's didn't collect your facial recognition files in a nsa database.

thats why you meet her.

in public

She wants a relationship though it's pretty obvious. She just realizes her vagina is the best part of her. If you pump and dump she might go crazy. Best suggestion would be to meet her and talk a bit.

You're a literal retard then. A girl starts asking to fuck and sending you nudes with all of the evidence pointing toward legitimacy and you listen to a bunch of jealous morons on Sup Forums??
Just use your brain, why would a cop make an account feigning to be just under 18 on a site that expects you to be of age??

bump

Dude you're a moron the only reason people are telling you not to do it is because they're jealous as FUCK.

>Goes to jail for basic bitches
Have fun with that m80 and chokers are hot af because they don't make girls look like half dog abominations

>Why would cops try to arrest pedos?
I don't know if anyone's told you this, but you're kinda stupid and you give it away too easy.

Tell her to fuck off

What's a good reply Sup Forums

Careful there, I think that might actuality be a dog.

Why the fuck is she putting xx after every sentence? Plus if she's 16 she's legal.

Implying goybook and public CCTV doesn't do that already

>I don't have sex with hot teen girls because I respect the law so much
>I - I mean totally could if I wanted to

Lol I bet you actually believe that you fucking cuck.

Meanwhile shitskins are slaying teen cunt and getting little dumb bitches knocked up with mullatoes.

Not in my state

ah

??

Just drive into another state to fuck her.

Tell her something about hanging out and getting to know each other first.

That's totally a cop.

A lost election.

>shitskin

fucking kekd

>transporting a minor across state lines

Good thinking batman.

Adding kidnapping to the statutory rate charge.

>He's just off the boat from Reddit and has never heard shitskin before.

>dog filter
Shes a thot OP

She's into anal. Worth the risk of jail time op

That's 100000% not that chick

Where did I say he would drive her out there? She could drive out there herself or get someone else to do it for her.

Am I missing something here? Why haven't you just asked her for Skype, a video of her or hell even your name written on a piece of fucking paper

ask for a time stamp

if you can give me some details on her FB, SC, KIK and hookup website. i believe i can verify if it's a cop. South Australian police (sapol) are the worst with tech. they leave their intellectual "foot-prints" everywhere.

>listening to Sup Forums

>anything read here is meant to be taken as fiction, only a fool would take anything seriously

OP if she is 16, the AoC is 16 now in SA. but you arent allowed to have nude photos etc

>Oi mum, gimme a lift across the border so I can get me cunt creamy-roo'd

I'm laughing so hard at how out of touch you, and most of Sup Forums is.

kek